Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital has promulgated an advertisement of RGSSH Recruitment @ www.rgssh.in. The Authority is all set to conduct walk in interview for filling up 91 vacancies of Senior / Junior Residents.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible to apply for suitable post, can appear in walk in interview held on 06-09-2018 for Senior Resident and on 07-09-2018 for junior Resident. You may go through the below section of this page to get entire details of RGSSH Recruitment 2018.
RGSSH 91 Sr/Jr Resident Vacancies
At the time of appearing in RGSSH Walk In Interview, candidates have to bring RGSSH Application form duly filled in along with the needed documents and certificate. The format of application form can be obtained from official portal.
Candidates are suggested to check out the steps to apply for RGSSH Recruitment 2018–19, which are well designed below on this page, supplied by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RGSSH Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of|
Candidates, who are going to apply for RGSSH Sr/Jr Resident Vacancies, they should have Medical Qualification and Postgraduate degree from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Check Here More: Latest Medical Jobs
Applicants, applying for Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Vacancies, their age should no0t exceeding 40 years. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India’s rules.
To apply for RGSSH Job, candidates have to pay Application fee of Rs.500/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates should be submitted in the form of demand draft payable to “Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital” at the time of interview.
DIVYANG (Physical Handicapped) candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates, who will be appointed for RGSSH Vacancies, will get remuneration as mentioned below:
- Senior Residents: As per 7th CPC Pay matrix level 11, Pay Rs.67700/-
- Junior Residents: As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 10, Pay Rs.56100/-
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
RGSSH 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for RGSSH Job, will be done on the basis of their qualification and their performances in walk in interview.
Quick Links for Interview:
How to apply for RGSSH Recruitment 2018?
Candidates may apply for Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, applier must visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital that is www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
- After that go to “Career & Opportunities” section presented at the top of the page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select and hit on “Walk-in interview for the post of Senior and Junior Residents.” Link.
- This will take you to the page having full details regarding the advertisement.
- Read the full RGSSH Notification very carefully.
- Then download the application form and fill application form with complete details.
- At last you have to bring the original certificates and one set of photo copies of certificates and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview at below stated venue.
Walk in Venue:
Administrative Block No.7,
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital,
Tahirpur, Delhi – 110093.
Check More: Delhi Jobs
- Walk in Interview For Senior Resident: 06-09-2018
- Walk in Interview For junior Resident: 07-09-2018
For more details in concern of RGSSH Recruitment 2018–19, you can visit the Official Link. to get more updates you may stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|