Rhodes Scholarship India
Students, who desirous to study postgraduate programmes at the University of Oxford, can apply for Rhodes Scholarship India. The Rhodes scholarship is a postgraduate award supporting exceptional students from around the world.
To apply for Rhodes scholarship India scheme, you need to fill Rhodes scholarship application form and submit it before the last date which is 31-07-2018. Get all details about Rhodes Scholarship India 2018 such as Rhodes Eligibility Criteria and other details from this page.
Who Can Apply For Rhodes Scholarship India 2018-19?
Students, who are a young person of outstanding intellect, character, leadership, and commitment to service, are eligible to apply for Rhodes 2018 Scholarship. The scheme is awarded in 20 Rhodes constituencies around the world.
This scheme will be given to 5 marvelous students according to the excellent intelligence, quality, leadership, and dedication to service to study at the University of Oxford. Well, for more details about Rhodes Scholarship 2018-19, you may go through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Rhodes Scholarship India
Rhodes scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The applying candidate must be the citizen of India, holding an Indian passport
- Appliers must have the first class graduate degree in Engineering, Humanities, Sciences, Law, Agriculture, or Medicine from an Indian University.
- Married person must know that the fellowship stipend will be given to only for one person, and that the Trust takes no financial responsibility for the support of a scholar’s spouse.
Age Limit for Rhodes Scholarship India 2018:
- Age of the applying candidates should be 18 – 28 years by 1 October of the particular year.
- Candidates must have reached their 19th and not have passed their 25th birthday on 1 October 2018, which means you must have been born after 30 September 1993 and on or before 1 October 1999.
Selection Process for Rhodes 2018 Scholarship:
- The classification of the aspirants will be based on their Qualities of intellect, character, and leadership.
- The applicants will be short listed for a preliminary, personal interview, held at four regional centers including Mumbai (Pune), Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Rhodes assortment criteria:
- Literary and scholastic attainments (academic excellence)
- Energy to use one’s talents to the full (as demonstrated by mastery in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, particularly where teamwork is involved)
- Truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship
- Moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings
How to fill Rhodes scholarship Application Form 2018?
- Interested and eligible candidates should log on Official Website which is www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk
- On the home page go to the scholarship section and Press the link “Applying for the Rhodes Scholarships”
- Then you will get new page with detailed notification
- Read all points carefully and follow all instruction
- Then follow the link “Apply” on this page
- Now you can fill form completely in all manners in support of personal details and academic details
- Upload the scanned copies of all supporting testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph
- After fill complete application form, students must review entire registration form before final submission
- At last take printout of it for future reference
Important Dates ( Tentative )
- Starting Date To Submit Online Form: 01-06-2018
- Rhodes scholarship Last Date: 31-07-2018
To get other details regarding Rhodes Scholarship 2018-19, students may check Official Link. Candidates need to keep touch with us i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates regarding this scheme. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||Why College Attendance is Important|