Apply Now For RIE Admission 2019!!!Regional Institute of Education is going to invite application form for the Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling (DCGC) Programme for various locations of the country. From this web page, individuals can check the Notification and apply for the available seats before the last date which is November 2019.
This Diploma Programme is developed and offered by DEPFE, NIE, New Delhi and Regional Institutes of Education of NCERT at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore and Shillong with an aim to train in-service teachers, educators, school administrators and untrained guidance personnel to guide and counsel students in school and other related settings
Apply Now For RIE Admission 2019
After the completion of the Programme, Individuals will be awarded Diploma for attaining a level of proficiency in each aspect of the course by the organization. Individuals can apply for the 50 seats of Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling (DCGC) Programme by following the below mentioned steps.
Individuals who are interested to know more about the Regional Institute of Education DCGC Admission 2019- 20, they can go through the below section of this web page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RIE Admission 2019
RIE Admission Details
Name of the Course: Diploma Course in Guidance and Counseling
Seats Available: 50
- New Delhi
Check List: Entrance Exams In India
Individuals must have the following qualification apply for RIE Admission 2019 –
- In-service teachers – Graduates with teaching degree from any of the recognized University or Institution.
- Presently not working – Graduates with teaching degree and at least two years of teaching or related experience.
- Postgraduates in psychology/education/social work/child development/special education. Preference will be given to those with at least one year of teaching or related experience.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
RIE Admission Procedure
Candidates will be selected for the available seats for the on the basis of essay writing and Personal Interview rounds that will be conducted by the organization. However firstly, the organization will do screening of applications to filter the eligible candidates.
|Government Deputed Candidates from Centrally Funded Organizations (Indian)||Rs.19,500|
|Government Deputed Candidates from State/UT Departments (Indian)||Rs. 6,000|
|Private Candidates (Indian)||Rs.30,000|
Read Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Procedure to Apply for RIE Admission 2018
Following are the steps that should be followed while applying the Regional Institute Of Education Admission-
- The very first step includes logging in to the official web portal of the organization i.e. www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in
- Then hit apply now option which is written in front of Common Entrance Examination-2018.
- Fill the RIE CEE Registration Form with correct details and hit “Submit” button.
- Then you will receive an OTP via SMS.
- Confirm it and enter the required details and hit “Login” button.
- Select the course and fill RIE CEE Application form and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Deposit application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Regional Institute Of Education Admission form for further use.
Want to Know? How to Become a Teacher in India
Last Date to Apply – November 2019
If you are interested to gather more information about the RIE Admission 2019, you can visit the official website of the Regional Institute Of Education, Ajmer. Keep visiting the official website of the organization to get the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Fake Universities in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Scholarship in India||Career Guarantee Options|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|