RPF Constable Result
For Constable Written Exam held from 20th December 2018 to 23rd December 2018, RPF Constable Result is now declared. Participants of RPF CBT Exam may check their roll number & name from RPSF Results List.
Check your roll number from RPSF Constable Written Exam Result List (GROUP E)!
Railway Protection Force Constable Result is in the form of merit having name & roll number of aspirants who qualify exam. Apart from this, written test held for filling 8619 Constables posts in Railway Protection Force.
|Constable Written Exam held on||20-12-2018 to 23-12-2018|
|PET, PMT and DV||Last week of February 2019|
PET, PMT and DV held in Last week of February 2019!
On the basis of RPF Constable Written Exam Results, those who qualify exam are invited for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Document Verification (DV) organizing in Last week of February 2019.
Hit on below link to access RPF Constable Result 2019 for written examination. Below stated guidelines will assist you in knowing score card for written examination.
Status of RPF RPSF Constable Result: Available
RPF Constable Result
Procedure to download RPF Constable RPSF Written Exam Results 2019:
- Those seeking for Railway Protection Force Constable Result may navigate official portal i.e. constable1.rpfonlinereg.org
- Second phase is to tap on ‘Candidates shortlisted for PMT, PET & DV’ link from there.
- ‘Select a Group to view Shortlisted Candidates for PMT, PET and DV’ heading will be displayed, hit on ‘Group E’ Link.
- Railway Protection Special Force Result Merit list will be available.
- If your roll number is there in RPF Constable Exam Result List, then you have qualified paper.
- Once you check your score, keep safe Railway Protection Special Force Constable Result for further need.
RPSF Constable Exam Result for 20th to 23rd December Exam Announced!
RPF Constable Results or RPF RPSF Constable Result is released. Merit list consists of the Names and Roll no of the candidates who are eligible to appear for PET, PMT and DV. Thus, recruitment process is carried out for 8619 Constables job positions.
What after RPF/RPSF Dec Written Exam Results 2019?
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/DV:
PET and PMT are qualifying in nature. For RPF Recruitment 2019, call letter will be released online. Also, in Physical Measurement Test or Physical Efficiency Test, physical ability of the candidates will be evaluated.
Note: Ex-servicemen are exempted from PET.
PET/ PMT Scheme:
|Category||1600 mtrs||800 mtrs|
|Constable||5 min 45 secs||–|
|Constable Female||–||3 min 40 secs|
|Category||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Constable||14 ft||4 ft|
|Constable Female||9 ft||3 ft|
Apply Now For: Latest 50000+ (Constable, SI) Vacancies
Candidates who will get through CBT, PET and PMT will be called for the document verification round. At time of verification, the candidates will have to carry original and photocopies of following documents:
Document to be carried for Verification:
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificates (if any)
- Graduation certificate (if any)
- Discharge certificate for ex-servicemen
- 2 copies of self-attested colored photographs
- Driving license.
- No objection certificate from current employer.
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate.
Hurry Up, Grab Now: Latest 8000 Railway Jobs
Grasp more information about RPF Constable Result 2019 by referring its Official Link. Keep connected with us or bookmark our web portal for latest updates about further procedure.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RPF Constable Admit Card||RPF Constable Recruitment|
|RPF Syllabus||RPF Eligibility Criteria|
|RPF Syllabus||What is the Full Form Of RPF|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|