RRB Bangalore Recruitment
For 2293 posts of Group-D, Railway Recruitment Board of Bangalore has released a job notification. Through RRB Bangalore Recruitment notification, the organization invites capable candidates against vacant posts.
Interested individuals can apply against RRB Bangalore ग्रुप डी Recruitment by going through its’ official website or by following the available below steps. You can also download RRB Bangalore Recruitment PDF by hitting the link which is mentioned below.
Things You Should Know:
To select skilled and deserving aspirants for Group IV jobs, the organization will conduct Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test. Those contenders who will be able to clear both the tests will go through documents verification round.
For more details about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018, aspirants need to look at below section which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RRB Bangalore Recruitment
|Post Date||Railway Boards||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|10/02/2018||RRB Bangalore Recruitment||RRB Bangalore Group-D/ALP/Technician-3 Posts- 3347||10th/ ITI||Get Details|
|03/02/2018||RRB Bangalore Recruitment||RRB Bangalore ALP/ Technician-1054||ITI||Get Details|
RRB Bangalore Group D Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Department||No. of Vacancies|
Helper / Electrical / General Services
Helper / Electrical / TRD
|Helper / Track Machine||Engineering||36|
|Track Maintainer Grade IV||Engineering||1388|
|HELPER / MECHANICAL / CARRIAGE And WAGON||Mechanical||358|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical||Mechanical||19|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical||Mechanical||17|
|HELPER / S and T||S And T||60|
|Porter / Hamal / Sweeper Cum Porter||Traffic||36|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bangalore Group D Jobs:
Aspirants need to match the RRB Bangalore Group D Eligibility Criteria before applying against Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore ग्रुप डी भर्ती.
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Those candidates who have done Educational/ Technical qualifications indicated against the notified posts can apply against RRB Bangalore Group D Recruitment
Note: Candidates must be physically fit and have clear vision.
Must Apply For: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation for RRB Bangalore 2018 Recruitment:
Individuals who lie in between 18-31 years are eligible to apply against RRC Group D Recruitment Notification.
- Some age relaxation will be given to reserved categories as per the norms of organization.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||3 years|
|PWD SC/ ST||15 years|
|PWD OBC Non-Creamy Layer||13 years|
|J and K Candidates||5 years|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried||UR: 4 years, OBC: 7 years, SC/ ST: 9 years|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff||UR: 9 years , OBC: 12 years , SC/ ST: 14 years|
|Candidates who have commenced Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years||UR: 4 years, OBC: 7 years, SC/ ST: 9 years|
Salary Details for RRB Bangalore Jobs:
Those applicants who will be selected by the organization against RRB Bangalore ग्रुप डी Bharti will receive Rs. 18000/- as monthly salary plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Selection Process against Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore Group D Recruitment:
- After the submission of forms, candidates need to attend Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- Then organization will qualify some aspirants for documents verification round.
- Contenders should bring their original as well as self attested copies of important documents at the time of documentation.
Computer Based Test:
- Questions from Mathematics, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science General Awareness on current affairs will be asked in the Computer Based Test.
- The test will runs for 90 minutes and candidates will face 100 questions in CBT.
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
|Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Check These Given Links For Better Preparation Of Group D Exam:
It is essential for all the aspirants to deposit application fee, which can be paid through debit/ credit card or by net banking or through SBI Bank Challan or Post officer Challan.
How to Apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018:
Those individuals who want to apply against Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore Group IV Recruitment notification are required to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Then hit “Detailed Cen No 02/2018” link which is provided at the middle of the home page.
- After that a PDF file will be visible to you.
- Check all the details regarding RRB Bangalore Group IV Cen No 02/2018 Recruitment notification.
- Then hit apply online button and you will be on a new page.
- Read the instructions and press “New Registration” option.
- Select your region and follow the instructions carefully.
- Press submit button and fill the required details.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password.
Filling Application Form:
- Use your e-mail ID and password and hit login button.
- Fill Online RRB Bangalore application form with correct details.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents/ certificates:
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
- Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
- At last take a review of the form and check all the details one more time.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
|Submission of application form closes|
|Last date to deposit application fee|
|SBI Bank Challan|
|Post Officer Challan||10-03-2018|
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018-19.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore has liberated a career notification to appoint willing contenders as RRB Bangalore Recruitment. Online Application Forms are invited to fill 1054 Assistant Loco Pilot ((सहायक लोको पायलट) ) & Technician Grade III ( तकनीशियन ग्रेड III ) jobs.
Those applicants who have a dream to get recruited in government sector can take the advantage of this notification. Candidates must apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018 and fill an online application form by following below mentioned steps in sequential order.
RRB Bangalore ALP/Technician-3 Recruitment:
Career oriented applicants who meet the required Railway Exams Eligibility can apply by submitting an online application form till the last date that is
05.03.2018 extended to 31/03/2018. After that applicants need to appear in computers based and aptitude test.
Although you can grasp all the vital information regarding RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 by going through this entire page which is well modified by our dedicated team, members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RRB Bangalore Recruitment
RRB Bangalore Vacancy Details:
|Post name /Discipline||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||435|
|Technician Grade III|
|CARRIAGE And WAGON||121|
|Electrical / Power||26|
|Electrical / Train Lighting||18|
|Electrical / TRD (OHE)||08|
|Motor Vehicle Driver Cum Mechanic||06|
|Plumber / Pipe Fitter||01|
|Refrigeration And Air Conditioning||09|
Required Qualification for Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore Jobs:
- Job applicants who are going to apply must have completed ITI/Trade Apprenticeship qualification will be required to appear in the section having questions from the relevant trade.
- Candidates holding Degree, Diploma and HSC (10+2) having eligibility for the posts of ALP have to select relevant trade from the list of trades listed against their engineering discipline/HSC (10+2).
Find Qualification Wise More: Latest Railway Jobs
Age Criteria for RRB Bangalore Vacancies:
The age limit of applying candidates for RRB Bangalore Jobs should be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years. Upper age relaxation for RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment will be granted to reserved category as specified below:
|Category||Relaxation In age for रेलवे भर्ती|
|OBC Non Creamy layer||03 years|
|PWD UR||10 years|
|PWD OBC||13 years|
|PWD SC/ ST||15 years|
|J and K candidates||05 years|
Examination Fee for www.rrbbnc.gov.in recruitment:
Applying candidate need to pay examination fee as following below which can be paid online mode or SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Challan.
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 250/-
Salary Details For RRB Bangalore Technician-III Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants who will be selected for RRB Bangalore Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment will be eligible to get an attractive amount of salary that is Rs. 19900/- plus other allowances by the organization.
Hiring Method for RRB ALP/Technician-III Jobs:
Candidates will be selected for आरआरबी बैंगलोर भर्ती through these given ways as the stages of selection procedure:
- Computer Based Test
- Aptitude Test
- Documents Verification
There shall be two stages examination common for ALP and Technician. Additionally, applicants who are applying for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT they need to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT).
Check Preparation Links
|RRB ALP Syllabus||RRB ALP Previous Papers|
|Railway Quiz||RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Books|
How To Fill RRB Bangalore Application Form 2018?
- Appliers have to visit official web portal of Railway Recruitment Board which is www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- On the home page you need to press on the “Hit here for Detailed CEN” link under the “CEN 01/2018 – Notification”.
- Now the RRB Bangalore Notification will be opened on your screen. You need to read the complete notification carefully.
- Now press on the “Hit here to apply” link
- Candidates have to fill online application form properly with all required and mandatory details
- Contenders have to upload all relevant documents/testimonials along with duly filled application form and upload a recent photograph.
- Now you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the submit button.
|Closing Date for submit the Online application|
|Last Date for paying application fee|
|SBI Bank Challan|
|Post Office Challan||03.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs|
|First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018.|
Stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming information about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018-19
Check More RRB Notification Related Links From Here
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Malda|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Patna|
|RRB Bilaspur||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Siliguri|
|RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Thiruvananthpuram|
|RRB Guwahati||RRB Bhubaneswar|