RRB Junior Engineer Books
Aspirants who are preparing for RRB JE Exam must be searching for RRB Junior Engineer Books for a better preparation. We have provided some RRB JE Mechanical/Electrical Books on this page to help the candidates.
Railway Recruitment Board conducts the written exam every year to select the qualified and skilled aspirants for the vacant positions. Contenders can download the RRB study material in the form of PDF from here.
Why You Need RRB JE Books
With the help of Railway Recruitment Board junior engineer books, candidates will get proper knowledge about the syllabus and examination. So candidates should make a proper study plan to crack the exam in better way.
Candidates can also prepare from the previous year question papers also. To know the details about RRB Junior Engineer Books 2018, aspirants can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RRB Junior Engineer Books
Railway Recruitment Board JE Books
- Mechanical Engineering (Objective Type): Hit Here
- Civil Engineering (Conventional & Objective Type): Hit Here
- Objective Electronic Engineering: Hit Here
RRB Junior Engineer Books
|Name of Books||Name of Publication / Authors|
|RRB Railway Recruitment Board Mechanical Engineering Practice Work||Kiran’s Publication|
|RRB Railway Recruitment Board Electrical / E&C Engineering Practice Work Book||Kiran’s Publication|
|RRB Railway Recruitment Board Civil Engineer Practice Work Book||Kiran’s Publication|
|General Knowledge 2015||Arihant|
|RRB Railway Recruitment Board: Junior Engineering & Technical Post book||R.Gupta’s|
|RRB Railway Recruitment Board Mechanical Engineering Practice Work Book (For Section Engineer and Junior Engineer): Inculding Solved Papers (Based on … Changed Pattern & Syllabus) Paperback – 2014||Pratiyogita Kiran|
|RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2013 – Mechanical Engineering PB Paperback – GKP 2012||GKP|
|Guide To RRB Electronics& Communication Engineering (Junior Engg.) 2015||GKP|
|Guide To RRB Civil Engineering (Junior Engg.) 2015||GKP|
|Guide To RRB Electrical Engineering (Junior Engg.) 2015||–|
|Railway Recruitment Board Exam: Technical Cadre||Lal and Jain|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Old Edition)||R.S. Aggarwal|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||Disha Experts|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
|Guide to RRB Junior Engineer Mechanical 2nd Edition||Disha Experts|
|Objective Mechanical Engineering||P.K Mishra|
|Railway Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Dr. S. Sethi|
|Handbook of Electrical Engineering||Alan L. Sheldrake –|
|Objective Electrical Technology||Rohit Mehra|
How to Prepare for RRB Junior Engineer Exam ?
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning is one of most significant section for every competitive exam.
- Reasoning is normally a scoring subject in contrast to quantitative section.
- Distinctly numerical skills in section of reasoning you don’t have to study various formulas and qualify question by applying that formula.
- You have to be very careful while answering these questions.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning section can’t be mastered within the given time without complete practice, so you must practice enough to score well in this section.
- Numerical Ability section is another important section or you can say is the deciding section for an applicant in the merit list.
- If you know the basic concepts of Mathematics, then this section will be your favorite and highest scoring section.
- Applicant should be able to solve questions rapidly without compromising on accurateness.
- To do this, the applicant must learn shortcuts & tricks and do away with the evocative approach of problem solving.
General Awareness & Current Affairs:
- General Awareness & Current Affairs has always been taken at lighter note by many applicants, not realizing that how major it can be in competition Examination.
- General Awareness & Current Affairs section gets more importance because this is the only section which can be endeavored speedily i.e. in 12-15 minutes and at the same time, high marks can be scored in this section if prepared well.
Download From Here: RRB JE Syllabus
Go Through Previous Year Question Papers:
- RRB JE Previous Year Question Papers will help the applicants to have an idea of the examination pattern and timings, no of questions will come in the exam and so on.
- Applicants must practice the papers during the revision time so that they can know the time limit and can practice weak areas.
Start Now: Railway Quiz
Applicants can get the RRB Junior Engineer Books 2018 details from this page. For acquiring more details about RRB Junior Engineer Books, keep visiting our official portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly. You can also subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates concerning RRB Junior Engineer Books. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ and also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RRB JE Admit Card||RRB JE Result|
|RRB JE Cut Off||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Jobs Salary Structure||More Railway Jobs|