Rajasthan University is going to conduct RULET 2018 for providing admission to the eligible applicants for BA LLB Courses. As per the latest Notification, Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test will tentatively begin in the month of May 2018.
Applicants who want to take admission in this university they need to appear in RULET 2018. To participate in RU Law Entrance Test, firstly you need to ensure the Eligibility criteria. Candidates who fulfill their eligibility criteria they may fill Application Form before the last date.
RULET 2018 Application Form Process:
Interested aspirants fill and submit their RULET application form the web portal by following some important instructions which is modified below. As large number of applicants are going to appear in this examination, so competition level is very high.
Applicants who qualify in RULET 2018 Exam they will eligible to appear in further process. You may attain further important Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RULET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be citizens of India in order to be eligible for the law entrance test.
- Only those Candidates are eligible to appear in Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test, 2018 those who have 10+2 (XII) with at least 50% marks (For general) and 45% (For SC/ST) candidates.
- Those applicants who are participating in the qualifying exams, they are capable to apply for RULET 2018 Exam
RULET Examination Fees:
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 2000/- as an examination fee in the form of D.D. drawn in the favour of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur. You can pay the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The fees is non-refundable
RULET Selection Criteria:
RULET 2018 – Exam Pattern
- RU Law Entrance Test will be of objective type
- The entrance test consist 200 marks multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will include language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies.
- After conduction of the written examination, Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be implemented of 100 marks.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response in RULET.
- There is NO negative marking in this exam in RULET
|Evaluation Criteria||Maximum Marks|
|GD & PI Round||100|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
How To Apply for RULET 2018 ?
- To submit the RU Law Entrance Test Application Form, first of all candidates have to visit the official website that is www.uniraj.ac.in
- After visiting to the home page participants have to move the cursor towards the website links section and hit on RULET – 2018.
- Then you visit to the new page where you have to hit on “Admission Notice for Rulet – 2018” link.
- Now read the detailed RULET Notification carefully.
- After this revisit the page and hit on “Set of Application Form for Rulet- 2018” link and download the application form.
- Thereafter, enter the relevant details in the form in accurate manner.
- Now attach all relevant documents and Rs. 2000/- as D.D. put them in an envelope along with the dully filled application form.
- Lastly, submit duly filled application form and all enclosures by forwarding it to the address mentioned below before the last date reach.
Department of Law,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-302004
Check Here: List of Top Law Colleges In India
- Photocopy of mark sheet of XII examination
- Make sure Document of reservation must be provide otherwise candidates will be considered as general category.
RULET 2018 Admit Card:
Rajasthan University will release the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test Admit Card 2 weeks before the execution of the examination on the official website. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination must download the call letter to appear in the examination as no one is allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates may also get RU Law Entrance Test Admit Card through this page as we will provide it on our page soon after its releases.
RULET 2018 Answer Key:
Soon after the execution of the examination, Rajasthan University will release RULET Answer sheet within 3 to 4 days on the official website. Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test Answer key will help to estimate marks score by the participants in the examination. Candidates must check RU Law Entrance Test Solution Key from the official website or directly through this page. We will bring solution key to you on our web portal so will directly check your answers through our post.
Get here List of More: LAW Entrance Exam
RULET Result 2018:
Rajasthan University will publish the result of examination on Second week of June 2018. The RULET Result will be calculated on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Test, G.D. & P.I. The result will be published officially by the authorities on the web portal. Candidates who are going to participate in the examination for BA LLB courses may check their performance outcome through this page. Keep visiting to our page regularly so that we will update you about the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test Result as shortly it will be released by the organization.
|Beginning of online Application||First week of April 2018|
|Last date for submitting Application form||Second week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Will be issued on||Second week of May 2018|
|RULET 2018 Exam Date||Third week of May 2018|
|Date of RULET 2018 GD & PI round||Third week of May 2018 (next day of written exam)|
|RULET 2018 Answer key will be released on||Third week of May 2018|
|Announcement of result||Second week of June 2018|
|Counseling and spot admission||Fourth week of June 2018|
Keep stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to latest updates concerning RULET 2018. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|