SAIL Bhilai Admit Card
Steel Authority of India Limited will issue SAIL Bhilai Admit Card. To appear in Operator-cum-Technician (OCT/Trainee/Boiler/ACT) Exam, you may download SAIL Bhilai Hall Ticket by visiting www.sail-bhilaisteel.com
SAIL Bhilai Operator-cum-Technician Exam is scheduled to be held in 3rd week of December 2018. Those who will participate in Operator-cum-Technician paper may view their SAIL Bhilai Admit Card 2018.
SAIL Bhilai Exam Hall Ticket:
Steel Authority of India Limited Bhilai Admit Card will be available for download from 1st week of December 2018. After getting call letter, check your name; roll number, exam date & exam venue from it.
You may follow listed guidelines to access Steel Authority of India Limited Bhilai Hall Ticket. Go through all details about SAIL Bhilai 2018 Admit Card from this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SAIL Bhilai Admit Card
Steps to download SAIL Bhilai Admit Card 2018:
- Visit Official website first that is www.sail-bhilaisteel.com
- Select link concerning Steel Authority of India Limited Bhilai Admit Card 2018.
- Put asked details like roll number or registration number to get Steel Authority of India Limited Bhilai Hall Ticket.
- Your SAIL Bhilai 2018 Hall Ticket will open up in front of you.
- Contenders may download SAIL Bhilai 2018 Admit Card & access hard copy of same to be carried during paper.
Operator- cum-Technician Exam Pattern:
- In Operator- cum-Technician Exam, questions are from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Verbal Ability & Relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Time duration of paper is of 145 Minutes. Have a look on table to know about distribution of marks allotted to each section.
|English Verbal Ability||35|
|Technical||Relevant Engineering Discipline||100|
Get here Post Wise: SAIL Exam Syllabus
SAIL, a Maharatna Company of Govt. of India, is the world’s leading and India’s largest steel producer. Every year the organization announces so many recruitment notifications to select the capable and talented job hunters on various vacant positions. This year the organization is going to conduct the exam on 3rd week of December 2018.
Details on SAIL Bhilai Call Letter:
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Essential Identity Proof To Be Carried During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Purpose of the Exam:
The main purpose of the Exam is to check the ability of the applicants through a recruitment examination and hire them on various vacant positions. The provisionally eligible candidate may download his/her written test admit card from the below given link after log in using their Registration No. (User name) and Date of Birth (Password)
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
- Issue of call letter: 1st week of December 2018
- Exam date: 3rd week of December 2018
By following above steps, you may get SAIL Bhilai Admit Card 2018. Bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates on your timeline. For any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SAIL Bhilai Recruitment||SAIL Result|
|SAIL Admit Card||5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||Latest Current Affairs|
|How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|