Sail Burnpur Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Burnpur has released employment notification regarding 156 Vacancies of IISCO steel plant. Candidates who wish to apply for Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2019 must submit the application form before the hiring process ends.
The process to fill Sail IISCO Recruitment application form has already started so appliers must check all the eligibility norms and other important instructions. The last date for submission of Sail Burnpur Application Form through online mode is 14-12-2018.
Sail Burnpur IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Details: Check Here!!!
For Sail Burnpur Jobs, candidates are required to appear for Written Test/Skill Test/Trade Test in order to get selection in Steel Authority of India Burnpur. The final selection will be based on his/her being declared medically fit as per the recruitment authority norms.
To get complete details on Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2019 or much more related updates, aspirants need to scroll down this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com where information is provided in most easy way.
Sail Burnpur Recruitment
Sail Burnpur vacancy details:
|Name of the posts||No. of vacancies||Salary to be offered|
Essential Qualification for Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Operator-cum-Technician||Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in relevant field with minimum 50% marks|
|Attendant-cum-Technician||Matriculation and ITI in relevant trades from Govt. Recognized Institute/university.|
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
The maximum age limit for candidates applying for Steel Authority of India Recruitment should not exceed 28 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
- SC/ ST category: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PWD candidates: 10 Years(General), 15 years(SC/ST) and 13 years(OBC)
|Height||150 cms(male)||143 cms(female)|
|Weight||45 Kgs(male)||35 Kgs(female)|
- For Operator-cum-Technician (General, OBC): Rs.250/-
- For Attendant-cum-Technician (OBC): Rs.150/-
- There is an exemption of fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates.
Sail Burnpur Recruitment Process:
- On the basis of their performance in Written Test, the candidates will be called for Trade Test/Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained in the written test only.
- Moreover, candidates are required to go through 4 phases of Bio-Metric intervention in the complete selection process.
Check Here: SAIL Exam Syllabus
Procedure to apply for Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2019:
Candidates applying for Sail Burnpur Operator-cum-Technician Recruitment have to follow certain steps provided below:
- You need to Visit the official website of steel authority of India that is sail.co.in to apply for Sail Burnpur Attendant-cum-Technician jobs 2019.
- On the home page, you need to follow ‘careers’ tab available at the top of the menu bar.
- A new page will be displayed where you have to hit on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL TRAINEES AT SAIL-IISCO STEEL PLANT” link to get complete details.
- A detailed Sail Burnpur notification will be displayed in PDF format and you are required to go through entire information regarding Sail Burnpur Attendant-cum-Technician recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility.
- Next, fill all the required information in Sail burnpur application form in correct manner.
- Upload scanned documents/certificates as per the required specification and move to payment section.
- At last, hit on “submit” tab and take a print out of it for future use.
Read Now: Employment News- New Updates
Last date to apply for Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2019: 14-12-2018
Candidates are suggested to go through the official link of the organization on regular basis if they want to acquire more updates on Sail Burnpur Recruitment 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SAIL Admit Card||West Bengal Jobs|
|SAIL Recruitment||SAIL Result|
|PSU Recruitment Through GATE||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|