Steel Authority of India Limited is a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India. Now, this company has released SAIL Recruitment Notification with the purpose to recruits 72 eligible Indians for filling up Mining Sirdar/Overman/Surveyor positions.
SAIL Recruitment Last Date:
Those contenders, who are in search of appropriate job opportunities, can grab this chance and apply for the SAIL Vacancy by filling and submit online application form on or before the closing date that is 10-03-2019.
Appliers may need to follow below provided guidelines to submit online application form before the end date. You can get whole information about Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2019 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of Post||No. of SAIL Vacancy|
SAIL Eligibility Criteria:
SAIL Overman Recruitment:
Matriculation with 03 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Overmanship Certificate of Competency from DGMS, along with valid Gas Testing & First Aid Certificate.
Find More: Diploma Jobs
SAIL Mining Sirdar Recruitment:
Matriculation from a Govt. recognized Institute with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under CMR (for Coal Mines), along with valid Gas Testing & First-Aid Certificate.
SAIL Surveyor Recruitment:
Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency.
Check Out More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Applying candidates for SAIL Job Openings must not be more than 28 years in age as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates belonging to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of organization.
SAIL Recruitment Application Fee:
|Name of Post||Application Fee|
|Mining Sirdar||Rs. 150/-|
SAIL Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following rounds mentioned below:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test / Trade Test
Get Here: SAIL Exam Syllabus
SAIL Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|Overman||Rs. 16800-3%- 24110/-|
|Mining Sirdar||Rs. 15830-3%- 22150/-|
|Surveyor||Rs. 16800-3%- 24110|
How to apply for SAIL Jobs?
Candidates are required to follow these steps to fill SAIL Online Application Form:
- Contenders who want to apply against SAIL Notification must go to the Official portal which is www.sail.co.in
- After this select “Careers” link present at the top menu bar of the home page.
- Now list of current openings is appear to you and you have to hit the appropriate link to read the official notification.
- Then after reading the notification, hit on “Apply Online” link to apply online for the post.
- Fill SAIL Online Form with all required and correct information carefully in a proper manner.
- Upload your digital images of photograph & signature if required along with SAIL Application Form.
- Candidates need to submit check form at once & press “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of SAIL application form for future references.
Help line / Contact Details for SAIL Collieries Division Recruitment 2019:
Steel Authority of India Ltd
97, Park Street, 2nd Floor,
Kolkata – 700 016,
Official Website: sail.co.in
You can also apply for:
Important Date to Remember:
- Starting date of SAIL online application: 14-02-2019
- Last date to submit application: 10-03-2019
You can visit the Official Link of the organization and will get further details about SAIL Recruitment 2019. For more updates on SAIL Vacancies/ SAIL Careers, you can follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on social media.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|