Sainik School Kunjpura
Sainik School Kunjpura 2019 Online Registration will be commenced from 08-10-2018. Those students, who want to take admission in class VIth or class IXth in Sainik School Kunjpura can apply in between 08-10-2018 to 26-11-2018 by submitting the application form along with fees.
Sainik School Kunjpura Exam Date
After receiving applications, aspirants will be called for https://recruitmentinboxx.com/kitchener-hookup/ held on 06-01-2019 followed by medical examination and personal interview to screen the students for admission
Submit Sainik School Kunjpura Application Online
Students can apply for Sainik School Kunjpura Admission by log on to the official website. One can also follow the below mentioned step by step instructions to apply for admission.
All the important information regarding Sainik School Kunjpura 2019- 2020 Admission is furnished on this page presented by the team of www.recruimentinboxx.com to collect all details go through beneath section of this page.
Sainik School Kunjpura 2019
Number Of Vacancies:
|Class||Number of Seats|
|Class VI (Sixth)||80 Seats|
|Class 9 (Ninth)||20 Seats|
Students applying for Sainik School Kunjpura Admission 2019 have to satisfy all eligibility norms in terms of Qualification and Age –
- Students must have cleared class 5th & 8th respectively from a recognized school under the recognized board.
- Students who are appearing in 5th class /8th class (Finally passed) are eligible to apply for their respective classes
- For Class 6 – Students should have age in between 10 to 12 years as on 31 March 2019. Student should have been born in between 01 April 2007 to 31 March 2009.
- For Class 9 – Applicant should be completed 13 year age and below to 15 years as on 31.03.2019. One should be born between 01 April 2004 to 31 March 2006.
Reservation 2019 Criteria
- Of the total seats, 15% are reserved for SC candidates and 7.5 seats for ST category.
- After allotting seats to SC/ST candidates, of the remaining seats, 67% seats are reserved for home state candidates
- 33% seats are given to candidates belonging to other states and union territories in India. Seats left unfilled in this category will be merged with seats of home state.
- 25% are reserved for sons of service personnel including ex-servicemen.
Sainik School Kunjpura Fee Structure:
The fee structure of Sainik School Kunjpura is as follows:
Candidates are required to pay the application fee. The application fee is as given below in the table:
|Category||Downloaded Application Fee||By Cash||By Post|
|For Gen/Def/Ex-Def Candidates||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 450/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the fee either in the form of Demand Draft only in favour of Principal, Sainik School Kunjpura, Karnal (Haryana) (Money Orders/Indian Postal Orders/Cheques will not be accepted) or online through Web Portal on www.sskunjpura.org
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Course Fee Structure of Sainik School Kunjpura:
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 72,050/-|
|Dietary Charges||Rs. 18,040/-|
|Clothing & Misc. items Charges||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Incidental charges||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Security deposit for general and defence candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
|Security deposit for SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
Check Here: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Sainik School Kunjpura is only meant for boys that means only boys are eligible to take admission in this school. In Sainik School Kunjpura Admission 2019, the boys can take admission in either Class VIth or IXth. For the selection of the students, the examination authority conducts entrance test (written examination), the students can fill the application form to get admission in this school.
Students are advised to follow the instructions to fill the application form. The application form should be filled on time as no application will be accepted after the last date has gone.
The selection of the candidates will be done in three phases that are written test, interview and medical examination. For attending the further rounds of selection procedure, the candidates have to qualify the written examination. After the candidates are able to clear the written test, they will be invited to attend the medical examination and personal interview.
How to fill Sainik School Kunjpura Admission Form 2019?
Aspirants who have the desire to get admission in Sainik School Kunjpura can get the admission form through online as well as offline mode. For filing the admission form through online mode you can follow the guidelines which are as follows:
- Firstly visit to the official site that is sainikschooladmission.in
- Go to the “Announcement” section after reaching to the home page
- Hit on “Please hit here for Schedule of AISSEE 2019-20” link
- Read instructions regarding Sainik School Kunjpura Exam Notification carefully
- Then go to “Apply Online” link and fill Sainik School Kunjpura Online Registration form in prescribed manner
- Submit Sainik School Kunjpura Registration to get valid Login Id or password
- Login to account using valid Login Id or password
- Fill Sainik School Kunjpura Online Application Form with required details
- Upload scanned copies of documents with Sainik School Kunjpura Online Form
- Pay application fee though Debit/credit card or net banking.
- At last, hit on “Submit” tab and take print out of Sainik School Kunjpura Application Form for further use.
Sainik School Kunjpura,
Karnal, Haryana (132023)
The test for class VIth can be taken in English, Malayalam or Hindi.
|Exam Duration – 2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge(SC & SST)||25||50|
The test will be conducted in English only.
|Exam Duration – 3 Hours|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Know Here: How to Find Study Material Online
Aspirants can log on to the official website of the region and acquire admit card for AISSEE 2019. You can also access on the direct link to download the hall tickets after the release of its official notification.
Sainik School Kunjpura Result:
The result for the entrance test will be declared on the official website of the organization in the month of February.
Sainik School Kunjpura Admission Imp Dates
|Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form||08-10-2018 to 26-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||01-12-2018 (Saturday)|
|Date of Entrance Exam||06-01-2019 (First Sunday of January)|
|Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||04-02-2019 (Monday)|
|Medical Exam (Tentative)||11-02-2019 to 28-02-2019|
|Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||11-03-2019 (Monday)|
Candidates can visit the Official Link and get all the information in concern of Sainik School Kunjpura Admission 2019. Aspirants are advised to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D keys to get the free email alerts. You may also subscribe to www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the latest and updates information or you may also follow us on Facebook and Google +.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section