Sardar Patel University Gujarat Admission
Candidates who want to know the details of Sardar Patel University Admission they will get it through this page. Sardar Patel University is inviting SPU Application Form from interested candidates before the last date.
Those, who want to get admission in Sardar Patel University into various under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) courses, can fill their Sardar Patel University Gujarat Admission form through prescribed mode.
Sardar Patel University Admission 2018:
Before filling up application form for Sardar Patel University Admission for 2018-19 session, students should ensure their qualification conditions as prescribed in Sardar Patel University notification.
To attain more information regarding the Sardar Patel University Gujarat Admission 2018-2019, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Top Ranked: Universities In Gujarat
Sardar Patel University Admission
Sardar Patel University courses Offered:
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Post Graduate (PG)
Eligibility Criteria For SPU Admission:
Candidates who are going to apply for Sardar Patel University online Admission must possess below stated qualification from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records.
- Sardar Patel University UG Admission: must have qualified Class10+2 examination from any recognized board.
- Sardar Patel University PG Admission: must possess bachelors degree in particular discipline
Age Criteria For Sardar Patel University Admission:
- Candidates applying for Sardar Patel University Gujarat Admission must have attained minimum 18 years of age and maximum age as per the norms of the university
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category students who are going to fill Sardar Patel University Admission form
Seat Reservation Under Sardar Patel University:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||07%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC/OBC)||27%|
|Physically Handicapped including Visually Handicapped (PH)||03%|
|The Children of Defense personnel and Ex- Servicemen||01%|
Must Read: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
Sardar Patel University Application Fee:
Students who are going to apply for the Sardar Patel University Admission have to pay the below mentioned amount as application fee through debit/ credit card or net banking
- For UG Courses: Rs. 100/-
- For PG Courses: Rs. 150/-
Sardar Patel University Admission Process:
- As stated in the Sardar Patel University Gujarat Admission notification, admission will be granted to the eligible aspirants on the basis of merit list prepared by the University
- Those students who will have their name/ Form number in the Sardar Patel University Merit List will get admission in UG/ PG courses.
Procedure To Apply For Sardar Patel University Gujarat Admission 2018-19:
Candidates can fill the Sardar Patel University Admission form with the help of below provided some simple and easy steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.spuvvn.edu
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit “Admissions” tab which is provided at the left side of the page.
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various Sardar Patel University Admission notifications
- Now you have to hit on suitable link, according to the course you want to apply for
- Sardar Patel University Admission Notification will appear on your screen in PDF format
- You are suggested to read the SPU Admission Notification carefully and ensure all the eligibility.
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “Online Application form” option and select “Apply Now” button.
- Sardar Patel University Registration will appear on your screen and you have to fill the same with all the asked details.
- After filling the SPU Registration form, you have to hit on “submit” tab and you will receive an application number and password.
- Now you have to sign in with the help of application number and password.
- Sardar Patel University Application form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the same with all the asked details.
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of required documents and deposit the application fee.
- After that, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the SPU Application form.
- At last, you have to submit the print out of the Sardar Patel University Application form along with all the required documents at the University Help Centre.
Sardar Patel University Admission Dates 2018:
|Online submission of SPU Admission Form ends||30-05-2018|
|Last date to submit Sardar Patel University Admission form along with other documents||01-06-2018|
|Online submission of SPU Application Form ends||11-06-2018|
|Last date to submit Sardar Patel University Application form along with other documents||14-06-2018|
|Admission Schedule and the list of eligible candidates to be admitted to the PG and PG Diploma programmes will be declared||21-06-2018|
|Date of Processing Admission||25/06/2018 to 30/06/2018|
Candidates who want to get more information regarding the Sardar Patel University Gujarat Admission 2018-19 are suggested to visit the official web portal of the university. Also you are suggested to bookmark our pressing CTRL+D to get all the latest updates about Sardar Patel University Admission 2018 time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Check Best Opportunities after UG||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|