SBI Junior Associates Recruitment
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates regarding SBI Junior Associates Recruitment. There is requirement of 8301 personnel in order to fill Junior Associates (Sales & Support Customer) vacancy.
Well, those candidates who are interested to apply for State Bank of India Junior Associates Recruitment 2018, are required to fill the SBI Junior Associates Application form before the last date that is 10-02-2018.
|Post Date||Name of Bank||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|20/01/2018||SBI Junior Associate Recruitment||SBI Junior Associate Customer Support/ Sales Vacancy – 8301||Graduation||10/02/2018||See Notification|
Why SBI Preliminary and mains exam are important?
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their work performance in online preliminary and mains exam. After qualifying both the exams, you will be called for interview round which will be conducted by the selection board of the organization.
To get more information about Recruitment of Junior Associates in State Bank of India 2018, you need to go through the whole page which is well updated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment
State Wise Regular Vacancies List:
Total: 8301 Posts
|Jammu & kashmir||27|
State Wise Backlog vacancies List:
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
Qualification Required for SBI Jobs 2018:
To apply for State Bank of India jobs, candidates must passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
Age criteria for SBI Vacancies:
- Minimum Age -20 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
Candidate’s age should not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years.|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
SBI Application Form Fee:
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|SC/ST/PWD/XS||Rs 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and OBC||Rs 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI Salary Details:
|Pay Scale||Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540|
|Emoluments||Rs. 23600/- per month inclusive of D.A|
|Benefits||Provident Fund, New Pension Scheme, Gratuity Fund, Medical leave|
Selection Procedure for SBI latest Recruitment:
The selection process will consist of following recruitment rounds and test of specified opted local language.
- Preliminary Exam Phase 1
- Mains Exam Phase 2
- Language Test
Check Here: Bank Exam Study Material
How to fill SBI Junior Associates Application form 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website that is www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page go to the career section which is visible top of the home page
- A new page will be open front of you, now you are required to hit the current opening link which is available at the bottom of the home page
- After reaching the next page you have to press the “Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India” link
- After hitting the above mentioned link a pdf file will be open in front of you
- Read the advertisement carefully after that go back to the previous page and hit apply online link
- Enter your personal and contact details to register yourself.
- Enter all other required details, like academic details, preferred exam center, etc.
- Upload scanned copies/images of your photograph (recent, coloured, passport size, 200-230 pixels, 20-50 kb) and signature (140-60 pixels, 10-20 kb)
- Make payment of SBI Clerk application fee through online mode using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- At last Take a print out of your online application form for future reference
SBI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||20/01/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||10/02/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||10/02/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||25/02/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018|
To get more information about SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2018, you need to visit the official link. You can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI Result||SBI Online Application Form|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||SBI Recruitment|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|Bank Salary Structure||How To Get A Bank Job In India|