SBI PO Result
Finally, the SBI PO Result 2018 has been announced by the organization for Phase 3 Exam that was conducted from 24-09-2018 to 12-10-2018. Candidates who had appeared for the GE & Interview can also check the Final Cutoff/Merit List along with the SBI PO result by hitting direct links that are provided below.
SBI PO Result For Phase 3 Declared!!!
6009 candidates had qualified in the mains examination and then had appeared in the Phase-III (Group Exercise & Interview) that were conducted by the organization in September/ October 2018. Out of which, 2003 individuals have qualified as the Probationary Officers for 2000 earlier declared vacancies.
Now, the shortlisted Probationary Officers will have to go through training for a period of 2 years. After that, those who will successfully complete the Training, they will be hired as Probationary Officers in various branches of State Bank of India in different locations of the country.
Check Now – SBI Probationary Officer Result
You can get the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Result by hitting the direct link, or follow some of the simple steps that are well explained below by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the SBI PO Exam Result from the officials.
Status of SBI PO Final Result: Announced
SBI PO Result
Procedure to get the SBI PO Interview Result:
State Bank of India PO Result can be obtained by following these simple steps –
- Initially, login to the official website of the State Bank of India, which is www.sbi.co.in to get the State Bank of India PO Recruitment Result.
- Now you have to hit on the “Careers” tab that will be available on the top right of the home page.
- This will direct you to a new web page.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Current Openings” tab that is present in the “Join SBI” section on the menu bar of the web page.
- A new web page will appear on your system screen.
- Search for “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India” and hit on the drop down arrow that is present beside it.
- From the dropdown list, hit on “FINAL RESULT (New)” link to get the SBI PO Recruitment Result.
- In few seconds you will get the State Bank of India PO Results list on your digital screen.
- Look for your roll number in the SBI PO Recruitment Final Result list.
- Download the State Bank of India PO Exam Result by hitting on the appropriate link.
- You can also take the hard copy of the State Bank of India PO Exam Results for further use.
What after SBI PO Final Result???
The Organization had declared the SBI Probationary Officer Results for those individuals who had qualified the mains examination (objective + descriptive) and had appeared for the final recruitment exam i.e. Phase-III (Group Exercise & Interview).
According to the SBI Probationary Officer Exam Results for mains 6009 individuals have qualified the main exam. Out of these 6009 candidates, 2003 got selected for the training process. Now, individuals who have their roll number in the SBI Probationary Officer Exam Result List, they are selected on a probation for a period of two years.
After Revision Probationary Officer Perks In Hand: SBI PO Salary Structure
Candidates who wish to attain more details about the SBI PO Result 2018-2019 by logging in to the official web portal of the State Bank of India. If you have any query regarding the SBI PO Interview Results do mention it to the below provided comment box. Also, stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest updates about SBI PO Interview Final Result and other recruitment activities.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI PO Notification||SBI PO Answer Key|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||How To Prepare For SBI PO Pre, Main|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|