SGPGI Admit Card
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute is all set to release SGPGI Admit Card for the candidates appearing in Sister Gr-II Exam. Participants can check Official Link to download their SGPGI Sister Gr-II Hall Ticket here on this page.
Written Exam is the major step to participate in the Selection Round of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute for 495 posts of Sister Grade-II. It is necessary for the candidates to generate their SGPGI Admit Card 2018 through a correct procedure which is explained here otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Get SGPGI Sister Gr-II Admit Card Official Link Here!!!
After ensuring their eligibility, those jobseekers have applied for SGPGI Sister Gr-II Recruitment through online mode will be now required to attend the SGPGI direct recruitment written exam for which the SGPGI Hall Ticket will be released soon.
Candidates are required to go through this page and have a look towards the correct procedure to download their SGPGI Admit Card 2018. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has also provided many official links for the contenders.
SGPGI Admit Card
How to Generate SGPGI Admit Card?
- Participants first need to visit the official portal of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute that is www.sgpgi.ac.in to download their SGPGI Sister Gr-II Admit Card.
- Through home page of the official website go through “Announcements” section carefully.
- Hit the suitable link for Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Admit Card for Sister Grade-II recruitment test.
- On hitting the above said link you will be navigated to a new page where you need to provide some details to the official portal like registration number, date of birth etc. in the space provided there.
- After few seconds your SGPGI Hall Ticket will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the SGPGI Sister Gr-II Hall Ticket carefully.
- Download the same and also take print out of the appeared call letter for taking it to the examination centre as on the date of exam.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
SGPGI Sister Gr-II Exam Pattern:
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute will organize the recruitment exam in the form of written test. Questions asked in the exam will be in the form of multiple choice questions which will carry 1 mark each. That means 100 marks in aggregate for the examination. Participants will be provided 60 minutes that is 1 hour to complete their written test.
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name|
SGPGI Sister Grade- II Further Process:
After filling online application forms, job seekers will get shortlisted as per their qualifications mentioned in the applications. Shortlisted candidates, who want to get recruited for the posts of Sister Grade- II in Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute will have to qualify following stages of recruitment as per the criteria.
Aspirants need to take following documents along with their downloaded SGPGI Admit Card in the examination hall on the day of examination as scheduled by the authority. Documents will be required for some verification purpose.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- Any other Document issued by state and central government
|SGPGI Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
After going through the above details, candidates must have got enough information regarding their SGPGI Admit Card 2018 for their Sister Gr-II Exam. For more details they may stay tuned with us and visit our page and official site of the institute on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SGPGIMS Recruitment||Online Test Series|
|Medical Jobs||ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी|
|How To Study While Doing Job||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|
|How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam||What to Carry and Not In Exam Hall|