Shivaji University Admission
The officials of Shivaji University, Kolhapur have recently released Shivaji University Admission forms for PG Diploma courses. Interested individuals need to apply against the admission notice and fill the application form with correct details.
After that, students have to submit Shivaji University application form through proper mode till the last date i.e. 30-06-2018. Submission of the forms after the closing date will not be accepted by the university.
What after Submission?
On the basis of candidates’ academic records (bachelor’ degree records), the university will prepare a merit list. Admission in Post Graduation Diploma Courses at Shivaji University will be done through merit.
To grab further information about Shivaji University Admission 2018, students need to look at the below section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Shivaji University PG Diploma Admission
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- P.G Diploma in Foreign Trade(Import & Export)
- P.G Diploma in Corporate Governance
- P.G Diploma in Agri-Business
Eligibility Criteria for Shivaji University PG Diploma Admission:
Candidates those who have done graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university are eligible to apply against Admission in Shivaji University PG Diploma courses.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
Shivaji University Admission Procedure:
Admission in Shivaji University will be done on the basis of merit. The university will prepare a merit list on the basis of students’ graduation academic records. Those contenders who will have their name in merit will get admission in suitable programs.
|For Regular P. G. Students of Shivaji University, Kolhapur||Rs. 3600/-|
|For other Students||Rs. 5600/-|
|Foreign Students & Office Bearers||Rs. 7600/-|
How to Apply for Shivaji University Admission 2018:
Those candidates who want to apply against Shivaji UniversityPG Diploma Admission are required to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, contenders need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.unishivaji.ac.in
- Then select “Admission 2018” option which is given at the left side of the home page.
- After that, you need to hit “Admission Notification -2018-19 PG Diploma in Foreign Trade, Agri Business & Corporate Governance” link.
- Check the entire details in Shivaji University Admission Notification and get the application form from Department of Economics, Shivaji University Kolhapur.
- Fill it with correct details and attach self attested copies of required documents with it.
- Submit the Shivaji University Application form to the office of the Department of Economics, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Get Best Answer: How To Survive First Year Of College
Shivaji University Admission Dates 2018:
Last date to apply against Shivaji University PG Diploma Admission is 30-06-2018.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Shivaji University Admission 2018-19. If you want to ask something then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Shivaji University Result||Shivaji University Syllabus|
|List of Universities of Maharashtra||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||List of Fake Universities in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||Scholarship in India|