Sikkim TET Syllabus
Latest updated Sikkim TET Syllabus is available now … check here!!!! Applicants who are going to participate in Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test check complete Sikkim TET Syllabus 2019 and Sikkim TET Exam Pattern as start preparation accordingly.
Sikkim Paper 1/2 TET Syllabus
Human Resource Development Department Sikkim, is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test on 11-11-2018 to recruit eligible applicants for Primary /Graduate Teacher posts in the state of Sikkim
Download Sikkim TET Syllabus
STET Exam Syllabus is designed to test the ability of students regarding Child Development and Pedagogy, Language, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Participate can download STET 2018 Syllabus PDF via online mode to know each and very topic of exam.
Applicants can grab rest details of Sikkim TET Syllabus 2019 by going through below section of this page which is well maintained by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
STET Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Human Resource Development Department (HRDD)|
|Name of the Exam||Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) November 2018|
|Name of the Post||Primary & Elementary Teacher Jobs|
|Sikkim TET Exam date||11-11-2018 (Sunday)|
|STET Exam Timings||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM (For Elementary Teacher)|
|01:30 PM to 04:00 PM (For Primary Teacher)|
|Category||Sikkim TET Syllabus|
Read Notification & Fill: Sikkim TET Application Form
Sikkim TET Syllabus 2019
Check complete Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus from here!! We have well designed this page with Syllabus of Sikkim TET Paper I and II. Applicants must check each topic included in Sikkim TET November Exam Syllabus 2019 from below have a look –
Sikkim TET Syllabus for Paper 1
Child Development and Pedagogy
|A. Child Development (Primary School Child)|
|B) Concept Of Inclusive Education And Understanding Children With Special Needs|
|C) Learning and Pedagogy|
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
Sikkim TET Syllabus for Language
A) Language Comprehension
Reading unseen passages- two passages one prose or drama and poem with questions on comprehension, inference, grammar and verbal ability ( Prose passage may be literary, scientific, narrative or discursive )
B) Pedagogy of Language Development
- Learning and Acquisition
- Principles of language Teaching
- Role of listening and speaking; function of language and how children use it as a tool
- Critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in written form;
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors and disorders
- Language Skills
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Teaching- learning materials: Textbook, multi- media materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Remedial Teaching
STET Exam Syllabus for Mathematics
|A) Content||B) Pedagogical Issues|
Get Here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas PDF
Sikkim TET Test Syllabus For Environmental Studies
Term I and Term II textbooks developed by the state for Classes I-V
- Food: Sources and Components
- Nutrition in Plants and Animals
- Light, Shadows and Reflection
- Electric Current and its effects
- Microorganism : Friend and Foe
- Pollution of Air and Water
- Physical and Chemical changes
- Fibre to Fabric
Social Science: (VI -VIII Social and Political Life, History –Our Pasts, Geography)
- From Gathering to Growing Food
- Rulers and Buildings
- India after Independence
- Motions of the Earth
- Life in the Temperate Grassland
- Mineral and Power Resources
Social and Political Life
- Diversity and Discrimination.
- Understanding Media.
- Understanding Marginalisation
B) Pedagogical Issues
- Environmental Studies: Meaning and Nature.
- Objectives of teaching Environmental studies.
- Approaches to teaching Environmental Studies. NCF-2005
- Meaning of Child Centric activity based classroom.
- Principles and importance of Child Centred approac
- Needs of the child.
- Development of various skills among the children through teaching of Environmental
- Steps in planning and conducting activities.
- Methods of teaching environmental studies – Meaning, importance, advantages and
- Difference between various methods of teaching.
- Methods of teaching at Primary Level.
- Problem solving method.
- Question answer method or conversation method.
- Project method
- Play-way method
- Story telling method
- Scientific method
- Principles and Characteristics of good method of teaching.
- Different types of activities needed to develop various skills among the children.
- Teaching-Learning material –. Meaning, Importance, Qualities of teaching – Learning material, Types – Audio, Visual, Audio -Visual
- Meaning, importance, principles of lesson plan.
- Steps involved in Lesson Planning.
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation:
- Difference between Assessment and Evaluation, importance of evaluation.
- Types of assessment – Formative and Summative
- Tools and Techniques of Evaluation (Summative Assessment)
- Types of questions, Qualities of a good question paper. Educational objectives for framing questions (According to NCERT Model.)
- Grading System at Primary level -Meaning, Type of grading.
Know Here: 5 Historical Teachers Who Changed the World
Sikkim TET Exam Pattern
STET Primary Teacher Exam Pattern
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I||30||30||Total No. of MCQs – 150;|
Duration of examination: 1+1/2 hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
STET Exam Pattern for Graduate Teacher
|Subjects||NO. Questions||Marks|| |
Total No. of MCQs – 150;
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
Get State Wise Complete Detailed TET Syllabus Here!!
How To Download Sikkim TET Syllabus 2019 ?
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department that is www.sikkimhrdd.org to get Sikkim TET Syllabus 2019
- After navigate to the homepage move your cursor towards SIKKIM TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST 2018 under “News and Announcement” section
- Now hit on “STET Syllabus can be downloaded from” link
- Thereafter Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus PDF will appeared on screen
- Check complete Syllabus of STET in detailed
- Download Sikkim TET Syllabus PDF to prepare better for the examination.
|ONLINE FORM LAST DATE||07-10-2018|
|SUBMISSION OF PRINTED FORMS|
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
|09-10-2018 to 12-10-2018|
|E-Mail of Admit Cards||27-10-2018 onwards|
|Date of Exam||11-11-2018|
Directly Download From Here: STET Admit Card
Applicants those who want to download Sikkim TET Syllabus 2019 PDF directly must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TET Entrance Exam||Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Online Test Series||Latest Current Affairs|
|10 Mistakes You Make Daily in English||How To Study While Doing Job|