The Social Security Mission of Kerala has decided to start Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme to support those students whose father or mother or both have passed away.
For this, Kerala Social Security Mission Snehapoorvam Scholarship started now for students enable to efforts schooling fees. Candidates are advised to ensure KSSM Scheme dates for submission of Snehapoorvam Scholarship form & others.
Name of Organization
|Social Security Mission of Kerala|
|Scholarship Name||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Snehapoorvam Scholarship for||Schooling Education|
|Last Date of Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application||Updating Soon|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Dates:
The main purpose of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019 Scheme is to offer financial assistance to students who are unable to complete their education. Registration Process for Kerala Social Security Mission Scholarship has begun from October 2019.
Orphans who are living in the family, with their relatives, friends may apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship. To avail more details regarding Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019, go through this web page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Snehapoorvam Scholarship will be available only for those who are studying in class 1 to 12 from a government or aided institution. Last date for submission of Scholarship Form is updating soon. Read all guidelines carefully prior submission of Snehapoorvam Scholarship form.
You can get entire information regarding Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019 such as way to apply, KSSM Scholarship amount, eligibility criteria for Snehapoorvam Scholarship etc from this the article.
Objectives of Snehapoorvam Scholarship:
- To recognize the orphaned children in the community
- To evaluate and prioritize children in the maximum need
- To offer social security to extremely susceptible groups of orphans by strengthening traditional family and society systems for caring and fascinating orphans
- To get better the basic education, social integration and nutrition of the most vulnerable groups of orphans towards the levels of other children in the community
- To give confidence families to live their children within the family set up rather than sending them to orphanages
- To expand a serving hand to these orphan’s families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Children who have lost either father or mother or both
- Students from first standard to degree classes
- Children below 5 years
- Children who belongs to BPL category
- children who belongs to APL category and their annual income should be below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas (Local body / Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality)
Amount of Assistance:
|Children below 5 years and class I to V||Rs.300/- pm|
|For class VI to class X||Rs 500/- pm|
|For class XI and class XII||Rs 750/- pm|
|For Degree Courses /Professional Degree||1000/- pm|
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Details about Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019:
Kerala Social Security Mission is a charitable Society Subsidized by Social Justice Department, Government of Kerala. Now, Kerala Social Security Mission is going to start Snehapoorvam Scholarship process for the year of 2019 to provide economic assistance to Orphans.
- The statistics reveals that in Kerala, around 75,000 children below 18 years are living in orphanages.
- The students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have passed away and are studying between class 1 and 12 in any Government school may apply for it.
- The students can apply under 3 categories which are class 1 to 5, 6 to 10 and +2.
- Those studying in the orphanage are not eligible to apply for Scholarship.
- BPL (below poverty line) category aspirants would be given priority at the time of selection process.
- APL category contenders must have annual income certificate of his/her parent which must not be more than Rs 20,000 in rural areas (Local body / Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality)
Process To Apply For Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019:
The Kerala Social Security Mission invites application form. Aspirants may fill Scholarship Form by following these steps.
- Firstly you are advised to visit to the Official Website that is kssm.ikm.in to apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019
- Now you will reach to homepage of official website then hit on the “SCHOOLS/COLLEGE LOGIN” link.
- Within few seconds, a new page will be displayed asking some details regarding Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
- Now you need to enter the important information.
- After that, Hit on New user Registration link to register yourself for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019
- Fill Snehapoorvam scholarship Online Registration Form with essential details.
- Upload Xerox of all required documents/ testimonials, signature and passport size photograph in prescribed size.
- After filling relevant details you need to take a preview once before pressing on “Submit” button.
- Now, take the print out of Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Lastly, send the hardcopy of the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application form to below stated address.
- Attested copy of Parent’s Death certificate
- Attested copy of BPL certificate/ BPL Category ration card/ Annual income certificate properly signed by the village officer
- PSU/nationalized bank passbook copy, here account should be “Joint Account” in the name of guardian and beneficiary
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card/ confirmation slit received at the time/after aadgar card registration
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019 Application Form Should Be Submitted To:
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Trivandrum – 695012
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Kerala Social Security Mission
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012,
Phone No.: 0471-2341200, 2346016 (Fax),
Email: [email protected]
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019 Date:
- Last Date to apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship: October 2019
- The release of selection List for Kerala Social Security Mission Scholarship: January 2020
On this web page, we have provided information about Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019.For obtaining upcoming information related to this Scholarship you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|