SOL DU Admission
Delhi University School of Open Learning will release SOL DU Admission Prospectus for UG/ PG Courses in First Week of August 2019. Applicants have to register themselves online to take admission in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses offered by SOL.
Willing candidates are required to fill the SOL DU Online Registration Form till the end of August 2019. It is important to notify that required documents are important at the time of filling SOL DU Admission Form.
SOL DU Admission Dates!!!
Read all the instructions carefully before filling the SOL DU Admission 2019 Form. Eligible candidates seeking for School Of Open Learning Delhi University Admission are required to pay fees in the mode prescribed. Check SOL DU Admission Last Date from here.
For more details about School of Open Learning Delhi University Admission such as eligibility, applying process, mode of selection, SOL DU Admission Fee and others, take a look of below page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SOL DU Admission
Courses Offered by SOL DU:
- B.Com (Hons)
- BA (Hons) English
- BA (Hons) Political Science
- BA Programme
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Sanskrit)
Also Check: Delhi University Correspondence Courses
SOL DU Eligibility:
Applicants, who are going to take admission in SOL DU, they must fulfill SOL DU Admission Eligibility as prescribed here.
|B.A. [Programme] &|
|CBSE Class 12 or equivalent|
board’s SSC examination.
|B.A. [Hons] –|
|Applicants must have Passed with 60% at least in Class 12|
CBSE or equivalent exam to apply against SOL DU Admission Notification.
|B.A.[Hons] – Programme,|
|Must have secured at least 45%|
in the aggregate. and Musthave Political Science in any of
the examinations recognized by
the University of Delhi.
|B.Com.[Hons]||55% in Aggregate, or 60%|
Aggregate of vocational/technical
stream with commerce
|M.A.(Hindi)||B.A.(Hons.) Hindi from University|
of Delhi with 65% Marks or abovein aggregate
|M.A.(History)||B.A.(Hons.) Examinaton in History|
from University of Delhi with 60%
|M.A.(Pol. Sc.)||B.A.(Hons.) in Political Science|
from University of Delhi with 60%
|M.A.(Sanskrit)||B.A.(Hons.) Sanskrit from University|
of Delhi with 60% Marks in aggregate
|M.Com.||B.Com (Hons.) from University of|
Delhi with 65% marks in aggregate
B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com.(Degree)
from University of Delhi with 70%
marks in aggregate
SOL DU Admission Criteria 2019:
Admission to under graduate courses is on the basis of merit list while those applying for SOL DU Admission in PG courses need to appear in Entrance Exam.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Reservations of seats in admission to various Post graduate courses, shall be in the following manner
- Scheduled Caste = 15% of total intake in each course
- Scheduled Tribe = 7.5% of Total intake in each courses
- Other Backward Classes = 27% of total intake in each course:
SOL DU Admission Fees:
The applicants would have to pay the following application fee as per their courses, have a look below:
|Course||Category A||Category B||Category C||PWD|
|B.A Programme||Rs. 3,430||Rs. 3,230||Rs.10,730||Rs. 65|
|B.Com||Rs. 3,530||Rs. 3,330||Rs.10,830|
|B.Com (H)||Rs. 3,830||Rs. 3,630||Rs.11,130|
|Rs. 3,530||Rs. 3,330||Rs.10,830|
|B.A Political Science||Rs. 3,630||Rs. 3,430||Rs.10,930|
Check Here: List of Scholarship in India
How to fill SOL DU Admission Form?
- Those applying for sol.du.ac.in admission, you may visit official website of School Of Open Learning, University Of Delhi i.e. sol.du.ac.in
- Go under right side & hit on ‘PG Prospectus 2019 or Prospectus for UG Courses as per your preference for SOL DU Registration
- Refer all details from SOL DU Admission Notification 2019 and fill SOL DU Application Form accordingly.
- In case you are a new user, press on For new UG Admission – press here’ link.
- Put details as email address, mobile number & others.
- Hit on save tab for successful SOL DU Registration.
- Those who are register already may hit on ‘Registered User; link.
- Login with user name & password.
- Press on submit tab.
- Now, fill SOL DU UG Admission Form or SOL DU PG Admission Form 2019.
- Applicants may fetch asked details in School Of Open Learning Delhi University Admission 2019 Form.
- Upload required documents along with School Of Open Learning Delhi University Admission Form.
- At next step, make payment of fee & submit your SOL DU Admission Form prior last date.
- Take print out of SOL DU Online Form for future use.
Documents To Be Submitted:
Here below you can see the list of documents, that should be submitted for the admission:
- Self Attested photocopy of Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Self Attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th) Certificate &Marksheet
- Self Attested copy of Marksheets
- In case, the result is awaited the candidate will submit self attestedmarksheet of I yr. and photocopy of the Admit Card (Hall Tic.ket)
- SOL DU Online Application Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph (on top of form) and Signature (on bottom of form).
- Registration Fee payment through online mode (Challan/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
SOL DU Admission Important Dates:
|Events||SOL DU Admission Dates|
|SOL DU UG Admission Dates 2019|
|Online Availability of Prospectus||First Week of August 2019|
|Last date for receiving of SOL DU Application form(without late fee)||Last Week of August 2019|
|Receipt of SOL DU UG Admission fee(with late fee of Rs.100/-)||September 2019|
|Receipt of SOL DU UG Admission fee(with late fee of Rs.200)||September 2019|
|Change of course-once only in 1 Year|
|B.A(Programme) to B.com||October 2019|
|B.com to B.A(Programme)|
|B.A(Hons)/B.com(Hons) to B.A(Programme)/B.com|
|B.A(Programme)/B.com to B.A(Hons)/B.com(Hons)|
|Change of Subject-Once Only|
|B.A(Programme) Discipline/Language||October 2019|
|SOL DU PG Admission Dates 2019|
|SOL DU Apply Online Last Date||August 2019|
Read Now: Golden Rules of Career Success
School of Open Learning (Campus of Open Learning),
5, Cavalry Lane, University of Delhi
School of Open Learning (Campus of Open Learning)
South Study Center, South MotiBagh, (Old MotiLal Nehru College Building)
DU SOL Helpline Numbers
PBX/Enquiries: 27667600, 27667581,
27667645, 27666780 & Fax: 27667242
PBX/Enquiries: 24151600, 26882897,
26879462 & Fax: 24104027
Refer its Official Link for knowing more about SOL DU Admission 2019. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about latest updates concerning admit card, result, recruitment & many more.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SOL Date Sheet||SOL Admit Card|
|SOL Result||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|