South Indian Bank Admit Card
SIB PO Interview Hall Ticket is issued! Only those who have qualified online test will get chance to sit in interview. Such aspirants may view their South Indian Bank Admit Card for interview on 27th February 2019.
Login for SIB PO Interview Hall Ticket Download 2019:
Once you login with roll number, registration number & date of birth, South Indian Bank PO Interview Hall Ticket will be available soon. Along with call letter, bring all original testimonials at interview venue.
SIB PO Interview Schedule 2019:
|Events||Dates of Interview|
|Commencement of South Indian Bank|
Call Letter download
|Closure of South Indian Bank Probationary|
Officer interview Admit Card
SIB PO Interview of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course:
Bank has decided to conduct interview on 27th February 2019 at various test locations. Through this session, bright individuals will be recruited for Probationary Officer in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 is having all details about aspirant’s name, interview location & many others. Refer this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting your call letter.
Status of SIB PO Interview Admit Card: Released
South Indian Bank Admit Card
How can I download SIB PO Interview Call Letter 2019?
- To access South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter, navigate through official website i.e. www.southindianbank.com
- Then, tap on “Careers” tab which is given at upper side of page.
- Numerous links are there; hit on ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officer through PGDBF Programme’ link.
- Now, strike on ‘Download GD & PI Call Letter’ link from there.
- Move under ‘Login Credential’ from right side.
- Login with Registration Number/Roll number & date of birth details.
- SIB Admit Card or SIB PO Hall Ticket must be saved & carried to interview venue.
South Indian Bank PO Interview Admit Card 2019:
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card or SIB PO Call Letter is accessible now. In order to avail SIB PO Admit Card, enter your roll number, registration number or date of birth information. Thereafter SIB Admit Card will be seen.
What to carry during SIB PO Interview 2019?
Along with South Indian Bank Hall Ticket, few documents have to be submitted by the candidates that will prove the candidate’s eligibility and identity.
- Printout of the valid call letter for interview
- Printout of the online application form registered
- Your original PO score card along with two Xerox copies.
- 5 passport size photographs and one should attach to interview call letter.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Photo identity proof
- Mark sheets and certificates for graduation. It should be from a Govt. recognized
- Character certificate from two respectable person
- In case the candidate belongs to ST/SC/OBC category, caste certificate should also be carried.
- Disability certificate for “person with disability” category
- Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held.
- NOC in case the candidate is already a govt. servant.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the domicile certificate.
- Certificate of experience, if you have any
Check From Here: South Indian Bank PO Results
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 will be available by hitting above link. Stay connected with us for more updates about interview score card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|South Indian Bank PO Syllabus||South Indian Bank PO Recruitment|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Salary Structure||IBPS Notification|