South Indian Bank Admit Card
Aspirants can download their South Indian Bank Admit Card from this page. The South Indian Bank Limited is going to conduct Exam on 29-12-2018 for Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre.
Candidates who are going to appear in the SIB Recruitment exam, must download South Indian Bank Hall Ticket either from this page or from the official website by following the below mentioned easy guidelines.
|Updated On: 21-12-2018|
Get South Indian Bank PO Admit Card for exam conducting on 29-12-2018 for Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre. Hall Ticket has been released on 21-12-2018 and download link will close on 29-12-2018.
SIB PO Exam Admit Card 2019:
Applicant’s selection for South Indian Bank Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in online test, Group Discussion, and Interview. Those candidates who will qualify online test will appear for GD Round followed by Interview.
To attain more details about South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019, you need to read the complete the page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
South Indian Bank Admit Card
How to Download SIB PO 2019 Admit Card?
To get the South Indian Bank PO Call Letter, you need to follow the below mentioned steps please have a look..!!
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.southindianbank.com.
- Follow “Careers” tab which is given at the menu bar. Now select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers” link.
- On a new page, you have to select “Download interview Call Letter” option. After that you enter your registration number and password and security code.
- Now press on “Login” button and your South Indian Bank Probationary Officers – Scale I interview Call Letter will be shown on your digital screen.
- Check the indispensable details in SIB admit card for probationary officers.
- At last download South Indian Bank hall ticket and take a print out of it for future use.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern:
- Examination Duration- 140 minutes
- Examination Language- English
- Total Number of Question- 160
- Total Number of Marks- 200
- Negative Marking– Minus ¼ for each incorrect answer
|Sections||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40/50|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretations||40/50|
Get Here For SIB PO PGDBF Exam: South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus
South Indian Bank Exam Centers:
From below candidates can see the examination center name for the online test.
- Delhi NCR
Download Here: Bank Previous Year Papers
|South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Release Date of Notification||04-12-2018|
|Application Form Start Date||10-12-2018|
|Application Form Last Date||16-12-2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Online Test Result Declaration Date||To be Announced|
|GD and Interview Date||To be Announced|
In order to download South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019, candidates are required to visit the official link. Candidates are also requested to stay in touch with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|South Indian Bank PO Recruitment||South Indian Bank Results|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus||South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment|
|Private Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Preparation Tips|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Study Material|