South Indian Bank PO Results
South Indian Bank has declared the SIB Probationary Officers Results for the Dec Exam (PGDBF). Candidates who wish to check their South Indian Bank Results 2019 can check it from the direct link given in this page.
SIB PO Dec Exam PGDBF Results Released !!
Candidates can check their South Indian PO Bank Dec Results using their application number, roll number and date of birth on official website. Candidates who qualified in the South Indian Bank Recruitment Exam will be able to paper in the further selection rounds.
South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Results
Qualified candidates in the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Exam have to appear in the GD and Personal Interview Rounds. Base on candidate’s performance in these two rounds, candidates will be selected for the Probationary Officers post in South Indian Bank.
Candidates who wish to collect further information about South Indian Bank PO Results 2019 must go through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
South Indian Bank Results
How to get South Indian Bank Results 2019?
Candidates may get their South Indian Bank PO Prelims Result by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you must go and open the Official website of South Indian Bank that is www.southindianbank.com to get South Indian Bank PO Result 2019
- From home page you have to hit on “Careers” tab visible on the top of the same page.
- Thirdly appearing candidates need to hit on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link
- From new window you need to press on “Online Test Results” to view your marks.
- Within few seconds a new window will be opened with South Indian Bank Results Login Page asking some details.
- Enter you details such as Application No, Roll No, and Date of Birth to get your South Indian Bank Results.
- After entering correct details you need to press on “Submit” button.
- Now your South Indian Bank Exam Result will be displayed in front of your screen.
- You need to check your marks through South Indian Bank Result 2019
- In the final step you need to download South Indian Bank Results on your desktop and don’t forget to retain a print out of it for further use.
South Indian Bank PO GD and Personal Interview Round
Qualified candidates in the South Indian Bank Prelims exam have to undergo GD and Personal Interview Rounds. GD and Personal Interview will be conducted by South Indian Bank in the month of January 2019. On the basis of the online marks obtained by the candidates in online test, GD and Personal Interview a final merit list will be prepared.
Also Know Here: How to Get Direct Recruitment in Private Banks
Important dates for South Indian Bank PO Results
|SIB PO Exam Date||29-12-2018|
|SIB PO Result Date||10-01-2019|
|SIB PO GD/PI||January 2019|
|SIB Probationary Officers Final Result||Available Soon|
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer exam is conducted by South Indian Bank to select eligible candidates for admission at South Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) in one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course.
After the completion of 9 month PGDBF course, candidates will undergo three months internship at any of the South Indian Bank Branches. Eligible candidates will be recruited as Probationary Officers in South Indian Banks across India after successful completion of course.
Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Candidates can download their South Indian Bank PO Results 2019 from above given official links. For further information and updates stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section