Spices Board Recruitment
Walk in Test is going to be organza for Selection of candidates on the posts of Spices Extension Trainees. Through Spices Board Recruitment procedure the authority is going to fill up 19 vacancies for the same posts.
Candidates, meeting the eligibility conditions needed for Spices Board 19 Spices Extension Trainees Vacancies, can appear in walk in test held on 30th November 2018. For more details about Spices Board Recruitment 2019, Candidates should go through this entire page.
Attend Spices Board Walk In Test as on 30-11-2018
Eligible SC/ ST candidates may appear for the Walk in Test along with resume/bio-data, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of self attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) on the prescribed date in the venue.
Applicants can easily apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2019 by going through the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Spices Board Recruitment
Spices Board Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Spices Extension Trainees
- Number of Vacancies: 19 (Tamil nadu: 02, Karnataka: 17)
Educational Qualification for Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Recruitment:
Applicants, applying for Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Jobs, they should have done B.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forestry) with working knowledge in computer.
Those who have been engaged earlier as SET/OTA in Spices Board are not eligible to apply.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
To apply for Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Vacancies, your upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 01-11-2018.
If you got selected for appointment on Spices Board Vacancies, then you will get salary of Rs.17,000/- per month. In case of travel to spices field, TA will be paid as per rules.
Spices Board 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Spices Board 19 Spices Extension Trainees Vacancies, will be done on the basis of their qualification and their performances in walk in interview, which is going to be conducted as on the specified dates.
Check Here- Interview Preparation Tips for Freshers
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for Spices Board Spices Extension Trainees Recruitment, First of all, visit the official website of organization that is www.indianspices.com
- Now, hit on “Notifications” tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page and select “Opportunities” tab from the appeared drop down list.
- You will be redirected to new page where you have to select and hit on following links:
- WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF SPICES EXTENSION TRAINEES (SET) – TAMILNADU
- WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF SPICES EXTENSION TRAINEES (SET) – KARNATAKA
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of Spices Board Notification.
- Read the details of Spices Board Job, given in Spices Board advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- At last, eligible candidates are required to attend the Walkin test along with all documents/certificates to the below mentioned venue.
I.C.R.I, Spices Board, Donigal,
Sakleshpur, Karnataka – 573134,
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
- Walk In Test Date for Spices Board Jobs: 30-11-2018
- Reporting Time: 09.00 a.m.
- Starting Time: 10.00 a.m
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details about Spices Board Recruitment 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|