Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited has invited application for SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 for 86 Officer, Asst and Technician Posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for the SPMCIL Vacancies can check all the details here.
Candidates, who wish to apply for SPMCIL Dewas Recruitment, have to fill online application form which is available on the official website of SPMCIL. After filling the form candidates also have to pay online application fee to complete the application process. Last date to fill the SPMCIL Dewas application form is 09-11-2018.
SPMCIL Dewas Officer/Asst/Technician Recruitment
The authorities will conduct online written exam to select the candidates for SPMCIL Recruitment. The written exam will be conducted in the month of November or December 2018. Final selection of candidates for Officer, Asst and Technician Posts will be done on merit basis.
Candidates can collect further information about SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 for 86 Officer, Asst and Technician Posts by going through this complete page which is well developed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SPMCIL Vacancy Details
|Name of post||Vacancy||Age limit|
|Safety Officer||01||30 years|
|Welfare Officer||01||30 years|
|Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking)||15||30 years|
|Supervisor (Electrical)||01||30 years|
|Supervisor (Information Technology)||01||30 years|
|Supervisor (Air Conditioning)||02||30 years|
|Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil)||03||30 years|
|Supervisor (Ink Factory)||05||30 years|
|Junior Office Assistant||18||30 years|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||30||25 years|
|Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking)||09||25 years|
Visit Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Candidates applying for this post should have degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology from recognized university with at least 2 years practical experience of working in a Factory in a supervisory capacity.
To apply for this post, candidates must have Degree or Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government.
Candidates applying for this post should have a 1st class Diploma in the relevant field they are interested to apply for.
Junior Office Assistant
For this post, candidate should be a Graduate and should have scored more than 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @40 wpm / Hindi @30wpm
Candidate should have Full time ITI certificate in the field they are interested to apply.
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Check the Salary structure for Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Recruitment from below table:
|Name of post||Salary|
|Safety Officer||Rs. 29,000-1,10,000/-|
|Welfare Officer||Rs. 29,000-1,10,000/-|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs. 8350-20470/-|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 7750-19040/-|
Candidates, who are applying for SPMCIL Jobs, have to pay application fee of Rs. 400.
For SPMCIL Recruitment 2018, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2018?
Willing candidates must follow the certain steps given below if he/she wants to participate in SPMCIL Dewas recruitment:
- The first and foremost step is to visit the official website of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited that is bnpdewas.spmcil.com.
- Candidates are required to hit on “Job Opportunity” tab present at the top of the home page.
- Here, you will be navigated to new page where a complete list of advertisements will be displayed but you need to press “Recruitment for various post in Bank Note Press, Dewas”
- A detailed notification in PDF form will be appeared on your screen. Go through all the instructions and ensure your eligibility for SPMCIL Recruitment process.
- If you are eligible to apply, go back to previous page and hit on “Hit here to Apply”
- To register application, choose the tab “Hit here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- Use the newly generated Registration Number and Password to log in to your account.
- After that fill the prescribed application form with correct details and attach all essential documents/certificates required for SPMCIL Recruitment.
- After filling the form, pay the application fee and take a print out of the form for future use.
Important Dates for SPMCIL Recruitment 2018
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||13-10-2018|
|Closure of registration of application||09-11-2018|
|Closure for editing application details||09-11-2018|
|Last date for printing your application||24-11-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||13-10-2018 to 09-11-2018|
|Tentative date of Typing Test which will be conducted “Online” at selected centres||November/December’2018|
|Tentative date of Online examination at selected centres||November/December’2018|
Candidates can collect more information about SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 by going to the above given official link. For any query or suggestion, do comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SPMCIL Admit Card||More Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|