SRMJEEE Counselling will begin in the month of May, 2018 for Phase I, II. Candidates who manage to qualify the exam shall be called for Seat Availability Procedure. Aspirants can check Schedule Phase I, II Dates from below page.
The SRMJEEE Counselling 2018 will consist of registration, payment of counselling fees, choice filling, seat allocation, documents, reporting to the allotted institutes to begin the academic session.
SRM University Counselling Information
Before applying for SRMJEEE Counselling 2019, candidates must keep their original documents ready. A provisional allotment letter will be provided for admission to the participating institutes of SRMJEEE 2018.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of SRMJEEE Counselling 2018-19 they will get it through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SRMJEEE Counselling Dates
|1.||SRMJEEE 2018 Examination||16-04-2018 to 30-04-2018|
|2.||Result of SRMJEEE 2018||03-05 2018|
|3.||Counselling of SRMJEEE 2018||11-05-2018 to 20-05- 2018|
Get Here Details Of: SRMJEEE Slot Booking
All candidates have to pay registration fees of Rs.10, 000 at the time of SRMLEEE counselling 2018 which is one-time non-refundable and non-transferable whereas examination fee per semester will be additional, based on the number of subjects registered for examination.
SRMJEEE Admission Procedure 2018
Candidates can get here detail of counselling procedure of SRMJEEE 2018.
Reporting at Counselling Center:
- On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, the university will release the ranks of the candidates.
- As per the rank obtained by the candidate, they will be called for the counselling on different dates.
- The counselling date and time will be published on the university website. The university will also intimate the candidates regarding counselling through email and SMS on their registered email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates can download their counselling call letter from the website to attend the counselling.
- As per the date and time mentioned, candidates can report the SRM university campus for counselling.
Must Know: All India Counselling Schedule
Verification of Documents:
- During counselling session, candidates have to submit their original documents along with one set of photocopy.
- Without verification of original documents, the seats will not be allotted to any candidate.
Documents Required for Verification
While going for SRMJEEE 2018 counselling, it is important for the candidates to carry certain documents for the verification process.
- SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling Letter
- Hall Ticket of SRMJEEE 2018
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII (or equivalent) examination Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates need to submit demand draft for the tuition fee as specified in the counselling letter. The draft should be drawn in the favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
- Aadhaar Card
Check Out: Documents Required for Counselling
Allotment of Seats:
- After the document verification process, the seats allotment procedure will be started.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s filled choices and their ranks.
- It is must to present physically while allotting the seats.
- If seats will remain vacant after first allotment, then the second round of counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- To confirm the seats, candidates have to submit the admission fee.
- The seat will be confirmed only after the fee submission and it cannot be changed on later stage.
Candidates can go through this page to grab rest details of SRMJEEE Counselling 2018-19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SRMJEEE Results||SRMJEEE Syllabus|
|SRMJEEE Application Form||SRMJEEE Admit Card|
|Things Before Going For Admission||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||List Of Top Universities in India|