SSA Chandigarh Admit Card
Candidates, who had applied for SSA Chandigarh JBT 418 vacancies, should download their SSA Chandigarh Admit Card with the help of this page. Candidates can fetch their SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Hall Ticket before the exam date.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Chandigarh is going to conduct written exam for JBT Teacher as on 27th January 2019 and to appear in exam you can get your SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2019 from 23-01-2019 to 26-01-2019.
SSA Chandigarh written Exam Admit Card from 23rd to 26th January 2019
Candidates can get their SSA Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher Exam Admit Card through online mode by visiting the official portal. Candidates may have to use their registration number and password to get their call letter.
Candidates are suggested to download their SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2019 with the help of instructions provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSA Chandigarh Admit Card
How to download SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2019?
Candidates may get their Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Chandigarh – JBT Teacher Exam Admit Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- To get SSA Chandigarh JBT Exam Hall Ticket, First of all you have to visit the Official portal of authority that is chdeducation.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “RECRUITMENT” tab, available in menu bar.
- On the next page you can see various links but you need to select an appropriate link regarding SSA Chandigarh JBT Exam Admit Card.
- You will be directed to the next page having a dialogue box asking some information such as your registration number/ date of birth/ password etc.
- Fill all the details in correct manner and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Within few seconds your Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Chandigarh Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen, you should check it very carefully.
- At last you must download your call letter to bring with you at the time of examination.
SSA Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check the pattern provided below and prepare for exam as according to it:
- Duration of the Exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Type of Exam: Objective Type
- Difficulty Level of questions: up to 10th standard.
- Minimum qualifying marks: 40%.
- Negative marking: deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- Language of Exam: bilingual (English & Hindi)
|Name of the Subject / number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Psychology and Development,|
Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Process (30)
|Mathematics and Reasoning (30)||30|
|Science and General Knowledge (30)||30|
Get Here Latest: SSA Chandigarh Syllabus
- SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Admit Card Download: 23-01-2019 to 26-01-2019
- SSA Chandigarh JBT Teacher Written Exam Date: 27-01-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get their SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2019. For more updates, you can stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section