SSC CET 2019
Latest news on SSC CET 2019, a New Proposal has been introduced by the Government in Rajya Sabha to conduct SSC CET Exam. The Common Eligibility Test will be conducted for SSC, Bank, Railway and other Examinations.
The SSC CET 2019 Exam will be conducted for Group- B Posts and Below Level Posts. So, before going to apply for SSC Common Eligibility Test 2019, you must check entire details such as SSC CET Imp Dates, Eligibility etc through SSC CET 2019 Notification.
Why Common Eligibility Test (CET 2019) Will Be Organized?
The Motive of organizing SSC CET 2019 is to bring transparency in the recruitment process of the Government Jobs. Applicants, who’ll score well in SSC CET, they don’t need to appear in Pre-Examination. The SSC CET 2019 Score Card will be valid for 2 years.
It will start to perform from 2019 onwards. To collect more details such as how to submit SSC CET 2019 Application Form, what is the SSC CET Eligibility and other important details, you need to check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Find More: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
SSC CET 2019 Exam Details:
The Common Eligibility Test 2019 has been proposed to be conducted in three levels i.e. Matric Level, Higher Secondary Level and Graduation level. Section/Department wise exam description is provided here, take a look…
|SSC Exams||SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|SSC Constable GD|
|SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)|
|Junior Engineer Exam (SSC JE)|
|Constables (Exe.) in Delhi Police Exam|
|Scientific Assistants in India Meteorological Department Examination|
|Lower Division Clerk Exam (SSC LDC)|
|Upper Division Clerks (SSC UDC)|
|Combined Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Combined Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate|
|Junior Hindi Translators|
|Scientific Assistant in IMD Examination|
|Banking Exams||CWE- PO|
|Railways Exams||RRB Group D|
SSC CET 2019 Eligibility:
In order to appear in CET 2019, contenders must have the citizenship of India. According to level of exams, the educational qualification is described here.
- Matric Level- 10th Standard passed from a recognized board
- Higher Secondary Level- 10+2 Intermediate/Higher Secondary or equivalent exam passed from a recognized board
- Graduate Level- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
Check Out Current:
|10th Class Pass Jobs||12th Class Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
As per legal announcement by Government of India on CET 2019, the minimum age of applying contenders for Common Eligibility Test is 18 and maximum age limit is 25 years. Relaxation criteria for reserved category is provided below, take a look…
|Sr. No||Category||Age Relaxation Limit|
|2||OBC (NCL)||3 Years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (UR)||3 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC-NCL)||6 Years|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 Years|
|9||Govt. Employee (UR)||Up to 40 Years|
|10||Govt. Employee (OBC)||Up to 43 Years|
|11||Govt. Employee (SC/ST)||Up to 45 Years|
|12||Domiciled Candidates in the state of J&K (UR)||Up to 5 Years|
|13||Domiciled Candidates in the state of J&K (OBC-NCL)||Up to 8 Years|
|14||Domiciled Candidates in the state of J&K (ST/SC)||Up to 10 Years|
Get Here Annual Exam PDF: SSC Exam Calendar
SSC CET Exam Pattern
There will be two tiers in CET 2019 and it will be conducted in two languages i.e. English and Hindi:
- Tier- I: A Common Screening Test that is similar to Preliminary Exam of SSC, Railway and Banking etc.
- Tier-II: It will be conducted by the recruiting bodies. Those who clear the cut off of Tier-I will only be eligible to appear Tier-II Exam.
Know Here: How To Crack SSC Exam
How To Apply For SSC CET 2019?
- First of all, you have registered themselves in National Career Services (NCS).
- Thereafter, you need to visit official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now, hit the link of SSC CET Notification and read entire details.
- After ensuring your eligibility, you have to complete the Registration Part-I.
- Fill online registration form and get registration ID and Password.
- Then, you can use your login credentials and fill Online Form.
- Recheck filled online application form and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of SSC CET Application Form for future need.
SSC CET 2019 Imp Dates:
|CET Notification Will Release In||January 2019|
|Process To Fill CET Online Form||February 2019|
|Last Date For Submission Of Form||March 2019|
|Tier-I Exam Date||April 2019|
Applicants need to visit its official link to download additional details about SSC CET 2019. Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com using control+d and get instant updates about Common Eligibility Test 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC Exam Syllabus||SSC Exam Schedule|
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Challan Form||SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2|