SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus
Candidates, who are going to take part in SSC Scientific Assistant Paper 1 & 2 Exam and searching for SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus, may get it from this page. Staff Selection Commission conducts Recruitment exam for hiring the eligible candidates IMD Scientific Assistant Posts.
Applicants can get complete Latest SSC SA Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern from here. Candidates may also download SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF, from official site through online mode by following some simple steps given below.
Check SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Here
Staff Selection Commission SA Syllabus and exam pattern can help the applicants to get the idea of questions which will be asked in the examination. Candidates may start their preparation as per the topics which are given in the SSC Syllabus.
Aspirants who are going to appear in SSC SA Paper 1 & 2 Exam they may obtain more information about SSC IMD SA Syllabus by scrolling down this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2018 for Part I:
SSC IMD Exam Syllabus For General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- General, physical, topographical, geographical, economic and climatic features of India.
- Basic topics of mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning.
- The Economic and social aspect of the country and its people.
- Current events.
- History of India, its freedom movement, cultural heritage, the salient feature of the Constitution of India.
START: Logical Reasoning Test
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Use of numbers and number sense.
- Computation of numbers such as whole numbers, decimals, fractions.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Averages interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
- Elementary Surds.
- Circle and its chords.
- Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Right Prism.
- Right Circular Cylinder.
- Right Circular Cone.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Regular Polygons.
- Regular Right Pyramid with the triangular or square base.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Standard Identities.
- Complementary angle.
- Heights and Distances.
- Frequency polygon.
- Bar diagram.
- Pie chart.
Read Out: Aptitude Questions And Answers
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for English Language & Comprehension:
- English grammar
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
START: English Grammar Quiz
SSC SA Paper 1 & 2 Exam Syllabus For General Awareness:
- General Physical, geographical, topographical, economic and climatic features of India.
- Current events.
- Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning. Basic topics of mathematics.
- Chemistry and Physics.
- History of India, its cultural heritage, freedom movement, salient feature of the Constitution of India.
- Economic and social aspect of the country and its people.
Check Here: SSC General Awareness
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2018 for Part II:
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for Physics:
- Thermal Physics, Radiation & Sound
- Wave and Oscillations
- Electricity and magnetism
- Atomic structure
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus For CS (Computer Science and Information Technology):
- Operating systems
- Virtual Memory
- File System
- I/O System
- Fundamentals of programming: FORTUN, C, C++, JAVA
- Database Management Systems
- Internet Technology
- Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus For ECE:
- Conductors, Semiconductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, Resistors, Capacitors, and inductors.PN Junction diode, Zener
- PN Junction diode, Zener diode, and Applications. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT) Field Effect Transistor (FET) and MOSFET;
- BJT, FET, and MOSFET Biasing and stability, Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feedback transistor
- Biasing and stability
- Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feedback transistor
- Negatives feedback transistor applications
- Multistage Amplifiers Feedback, Oscillators,
- Voltage regulation
- Power amplifiers.
- Introduction to Network Theorems
- Voltage and Current relationship in the resistance, inductance, and capacitance
- Digital electronics
- Antennas and its characteristics
- Wave propagation
- Types of modulation & characteristics of AM, FM, PM.Difference between AM and FM.
- The difference between AM and FM.
- Radio receivers.
- Sampling Theorem, PAM, PTM, PWM, PPM, PCM
- Delta modulation.
- Multiplexing: FDM/TDM.
- Digital Communication: PSK, ASK, FSK
- Introduction to fiber, optics system, Propagation of light.
- Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency and satellite communications.
Start Here: SSC Online Test Series
SSC Scientific Assistant (SA) Exam Pattern 2018:
|Paper||Subjects||No Of questions||Marks for each subject||Duration|
|Part I||General Awareness||25|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||25|
|Part II||Physics, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Science & Information Technology||100||100|
|There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Part-I& II.|
Know here: How to Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Steps to download SSC Syllabus:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ssc.nic.in
- On the home page you need to go “Latest News” section and hit on the “Notice – Recruitment of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination” link.
- A new PDF file will open on your page and you can go through the SSC latest exam pattern and SSC syllabus for Scientific Assistant given in it.
- You can also take a print out of them for the preparation in future.
About SSC Exam:
The examination will be conducted in two stages that is Part I and Part II. Part I consist of General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning and English Language & Comprehension carrying 25 questions of 1 mark each and Part II consist of Physics, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Science & Information Technology carrying 100 questions each. The candidates who will clear the written examination will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list prepared by the selection commission of the organization.
Download from Here: SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card
SSC Scientific Assistant Study Material 2018:
Applicants who want to do work in this organization they need to crack this exam. For cracking the exam, you should have a best study material, so here we are sharing SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Books. Candidates may read these SSC IMD SA Paper 1 & 2 Exam books through online channels.
- Reasoning Model Paper with Answer
- 501 Challenging Logical reasoning Practice Book
- Master Guide SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Examination 2017
- Bank General Economic & Banking Awareness Question Paper for bank and others
- SSC (CAPFs) Sub-Inspector & Assistant Pariksha Study Guide 2017
- SSC Scientific Assistants and Research Assistants & Others Post Exam Books: V.V.K.Subburaj
- R S Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude e book (ALL Parts Solved)
- R S Agarwal Verbal Reasoning Book (Fully Solved)
Get Here List Of: SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material
Preparation Tips for SSC IMD Exam 2018:
- Before the commencement of your studies you should make a subject wise time table as it helps to manage your time and a student should give much time to the subject in which he/she is weak and fewer hours to the easy ones.
- The student should study with free mind and without taking any stress.
- You should make short notes while studying instead of cramming.
- Use flow charts and diagrams as visual aids are really very helpful while revising.
- You must focus more on important topics.
- Always manage your time according to the syllabus.
You can also write in the comment box given below on this page for any related query. You can also bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for acquiring the latest information and updates about SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment|
|SSC Scientific Assistant Answer Key||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Exam Schedule||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Scientific Assistant Result|