Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
Latest advertisement titled as Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment is disseminated. There are 500 openings for Probationary Officer (PO) in bank. It has invited online application form from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as listed here. Those desirous to be appointed in a bank may apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. PGDBF Exam will be organized to recruit eligible aspirants for Probationary Officer. Last date to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 is 17.01.2018.
Those candidates who found themselves eligible may apply for Syndicate Bank Vacancies. Process to accept online application form begins from 02.01.2018. Online test is scheduled to be held on 18.02.2018. Final assortment of contenders for Syndicate Bank Job is based on presentation in online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. Grab all details concerning Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 from this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy Details:
- Post name: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
- Number of Student intake: 500
Eligibility Required for Syndicate Bank Jobs:
In order to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Vacancies, you may possess Degree (Graduation) with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in relevant discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Check Out Current: Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation for Syndicate Bank PO Job:
- Age of applicant to apply for Syndicate Bank Vacancy should be minimum 20 years while maximum age is 28 years.
- Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both days inclusive).
Relaxation in age:
Age Relaxation is provided to reserved category aspirants. To know more about relaxation in age, have a look below.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates: 05 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 03years
- Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers:05 years
- All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989: 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD):
- PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years
Applicants are required to pay application fee made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- General & Others candidates- Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category- Rs. 100/-
During nine months class room training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 3000/- pm as stipend while during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 15000/- pm shall be paid to selected contenders.
Check Out Pay Scale here: Syndicate Bank Salary
Selection Criteria for Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates shall be selected for Syndicate Bank Recruitment based on performance in online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. The final merit list will be prepared consisting names of selected aspirants for Syndicate Bank PO Jobs.
Online Test Exam Pattern:
- There will be descriptive paper for test of writing skill in English.
- Time duration will be of two hours for Objective Test (Online) while Descriptive Test (Online) is of 30 Minutes.
- There is a provision of negative marking for objective test.
|Type||Name of the Test||No. of Qs||Max. Marks|
Objective Test (Online)
|Descriptive Test (Online)||English Language||02||50|
Get here in detail: Bank Syllabus
Procedure to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants may visit official portal of bank i.e. www.syndicatebank.in
- Hit on “Career” tab accessible at bottom of page.
- At new page, press on “Announcement PDF” link visible in front of “REC/98066/2017 27/12/2017” reference number.
- Entire Syndicate Bank PO Notification will open up at your screen.
- Go through all details as listed in notice.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page, choose apply online link.
- Fill Syndicate Bank PO Online Application Form as per asked details.
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with Syndicate Bank PO Application Form.
- Make payment of application fee and hit on submit option for submission of Syndicate Bank Application Form.
- Access print copy of form for future need.
|Start date for Online Registration||02.01.2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees to||02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||17.01.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Examination After||05.02.2018|
|Date of Online test(Tentative)||18.02.2018|
Visit its Official Link to grab more details about Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification|
|Syndicate Bank Admit Card||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|