Tata Innovation Fellowship
Applications are invited from eligible and capable candidates for Tata Innovation Fellowship. Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India started this scheme to diagnosticate and reward scientists with excellent track record in the field of biological sciences and assurance to find innovative solutions of problems in health care, agriculture and other area related to life sciences and biotechnology. Eligible candidates can apply for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2018 through online process. Candidates can forward application form in prescribed format on or earlier than closing date.
Candidates who are interested and want to grab this opportunity can collect all information related to Tata Innovation Fellowship 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, how to apply, amount details, important date etc from the below segment of this page, written by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Tata Innovation Fellowship
Objective of Scholarship:
The scheme is meant at reward interdisciplinary work where major insistence is on innovation and translational research with potential towards commercialization.
- Candidates should have possessed a Ph.D degree in Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences Engineering or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology / allied areas.
- Candidates must have outstanding contribution and publication in specific area.
- Applicant must have spent minimum 5 years in India before applying for Scholarship.
- Candidate should have regular permanent position in University / Institute / Organization and should engage in research and development.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Age limit of candidates should be less than 55 years.
Amount of Tata Innovation Fellowship 2018:
- Amount of Scholarship is Rs. 25,000/- per month in addition to regular salary from host institute. If an awardee is receiving salary from international organization, he will be entitled for research grant i.e. contingency only.
- In addition, Contingency grant of Rs. 6.00 lakh per annum for meeting expenses on consumables, equipment, international and domestic travel, manpower and other contingent expenditure to incur in connection with accomplishment of ongoing research project under Scholarship.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Procedure to Apply For Tata Innovation Fellowship 2018:
Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, provided above can apply against this notice by following below mentioned instructions.
- Candidates need to visit on official website of department of biotechnology that is www.dbtindia.nic.in
- On home page, go on “Funding Mechanism” section and press on “Fellowship For Scientists” option.
- Then, hit on “TATA Innovation Fellowship” tab and select “Proforma” link for downloading application form.
- After that, fill application form with all important information and affix recent passport size photograph.
- At last, send six copies of application form in prescribed format along with photocopies of all important documents (if required) at the address stated below.
- Incomplete application or application receiver after closing date will not be considered or may be rejected.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
Dr. A. K. Rawat, Director,
Department of Biotechnology, Block-2,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi -110 003
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 3rd Week Of November 2018
Note: You can obtain further details about Tata Innovation Fellowship , go through this Official Notification Link. Candidates must stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates about Tata Innovation Fellowship 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|