Tea Board of India Recruitment
Latest vacancy advertisement has unfolded as Tea Board of India Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up Scientist, Accountant, Project Scientist and Others Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for Tea Board of India Recruitment 2017 must appear for walk-in Interview on 14-11-2017 & 15-11-2017.
Seeker searching for job in government sector for them this is a wonderful chance…!!! So, Candidates who are interested to apply against these vacancies may appear directly in the interview with application along with bio-data, attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete details about Tea Board of India Recruitment 2018 in the below section of this page.
Tea Board of India Recruitment
Tea Board of India Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No.||Posts Name||No of Vacancy|
|01||Scientist – (Microbiologist)||01|
|02||Field Expert – Capacity Building Centre||01|
|03||Project Scientist (Microbiology)||01|
Salary Structure & Educational Qualification for Tea Board of India Jobs:
Aspirants who will be successfully shortlisted, they will receive inclusive amount according to directives of the department that is-
|Scientist – (Microbiologist)||Rs. 40,000/- per month||Ph.D.(Microbiology/ Food Technology/ Life Science/ Agriculture) MSc: 1st class in Microbiology/Food technology/ Life Science|
|Field Expert – Capacity Building Centre||Rs. 40,000/- per month||MSc./PhD in Agriculture with thorough knowledge of field activities including Organic Farming|
|Project Scientist (Microbiology)||Rs. 21000/- for M.Sc. candidate Rs. 26000/- for Ph.D. candidate||M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Life Sciences with specialization in microbiology|
|Accountant||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
Bachelors’ degree in Commerce with adequate skill in operation of Tally (trained).
Get More Job Options Here:
- Upper age limit of applying aspirants should not be more than 35 years as on 01.07.2017 for Sl. No. 1, 2 & 3 and Not more than 30 years as on 01.07.2017 for Sl. No. 4
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved contenders as per the Government norms.
The expert team of concerned department organized Walk-in-Interview for the selection of eligible candidates for Tea Board of India Vacancies.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How To Apply For Tea Board of India Recruitment?
- Candidates who wish to apply for said post must visit an official website of teaboard.gov.in
- After that, you are required to go to the ‘Announcement’ section from the top of home page and hit on ‘vacancy’ option from drop down list.
- Select “Walk-in Interview on 14th and 15th November, 2017 from 11 A.M. onward at Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board, Tea Park, Siliguri for selection of One Scientist (Microbiologist), One Field Expert, One Project Scientist (Microbiology) and One Accountant; purely on temporary and contractual basis” link.
- Read the whole notification.
- Then prepare an application in prescribed format after reading complete notification.
- Thereafter fill up the application/ bio data with required details and attach all relevant documents & certificates along with it.
- At last, appear for an interview along duly filled application and testimonials to interview venue.
Quality Control Laboratory,
Tea Board, Tea Park (back side of NJP Railway Station),
Download PDF: Tea Board of India Recruitment Notification
Walk in Interview will be on: 14-11-2017 & 15-11-2017 from 11:00 a.m. onward
Applicants may go through Official Link, to get more information regarding Tea Board of India Recruitment 2017–2018.
From this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you can acquire latest details regarding the same so stay in touch with us and may follow us on Facebook or Google to get latest info on your timeline directly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|