Those, who want to make their career in teaching sector, can apply for latest and upcoming Teaching Jobs. There are 50,325+ vacancies are available to be filled up for TGT/PGT/PRT & TET.
Here on this page we have provided latest openings of Teachers Job. You can apply for any post as per your eligibility conditions and your interested. We have provided direct links to apply for Upcoming Teaching Jobs 2018, by going through that links you can directly apply for the appropriate post.
How Can You Get The Job:
To get jobs of teachers, candidates have to crack the test, which is necessary to get jobs on vacant posts. Some organizations conduct their own entrance test and personal interview round just to check the skills and confidence level of applying candidates.
You may apply for Teaching Jobs 2018-2019 with the help of this page. You may get entire details regarding the same on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
There are some organizations, which are going to hire candidates on vacant posts of TGT/PGT/Nurse/PRTs/ professor, assistant Teachers etc. Check the details mentioned below and apply for the suitable jobs. Let’s have a look:
All India Teaching Jobs:
|Organization Name||Name & Number Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Goa PSC Recruitment||Assistant Professor||23-11-2018|
|ESIC Kolkata Recruitment||Faculty-11||20-11-2018|
|Meghalaya TET Exam||MTET or Teacher Eligibility Test||30-11-2018|
|NIT Warangal Recruitment||Faculty/Officer and others-141||05-12-2018|
|AP DSC Notification||SGT, TGT & Others-7729||16-11-2018|
|Karnataka TET Application Form||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test||Last Week of November 2018|
|ILBS Recruitment||Senior Resident & Other Posts-172||30-11-2018|
|NIT Manipur Recruitment||Teaching Faculty||Updating Soon|
|Rabindra Bharati University Recruitment||Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Librarian /Faculty||14-11-2018|
|JPSC Recruitment||Deputy Collector-33||12-11-2018|
You can go through above stated links to get complete details about Government Teacher Vacancy. By visiting these links, you can know about the complete recruitment process such as eligibility and procedure of applying. On availability of latest details regarding Government Teacher Jobs, we will update this page, so stay connected with us
Teaching Jobs Openings:
Many public organizations/ state government had recently released government teaching jobs notification. Candidates those who want to apply against TGT/PGT/PRT & TET teaching recruitment 2018 can fill and submit the application form through proper channel.
Upcoming Teaching Jobs:
Every year the state and central government releases various teacher vacancies for freshers as well as experienced contenders. Those individuals who have CTET (Central teacher eligibility test) passed certificate can apply for Central government teaching jobs.
|Have You Search Jobs By Category, If No Check Here|
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|SSC Online||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria Required for Teaching Jobs:
- Eligibility for Junior Schools:
Candidates who have done graduation/ diploma and a nursery training certificate can apply for junior school teacher jobs.
- Eligibility for Senior Schools:
Aspirants who have done post-graduation/ diploma or degree in teaching and must have studied on the teaching subjects can apply.
- Eligibility for College Teachers:
Applicants should have done B.ED/ post graduation can apply against College teacher jobs.
- Eligibility for Professor:
Those contenders who have done Ph.D degree with minimum 10 years of experience in teaching and out of which 5 years must be as an assistant professor are eligible.
The age criteria required for Teacher post is fixed to 27-40 years, relaxation in the upper limit will be admissible as per the organization’s norms or government rules and regulations.
What Qualifications Do You Need To Become A Teacher? Check Here
Teaching Courses and Test:
There are some courses and test like BTC, TET, PTT, NTT etc which helps teachers to build up skills for their profession.
Nursery Teacher Training course are generally offered to applicants through which they get training to teach nursery classes. In this course, proper knowledge about how can you teach children will be given to teachers.
BTC is a Basic Teaching Certificate, it is very necessary for all the teachers who want to work as Government Teacher. By doing this course, applicants become more eligible and qualified regarding their profession.
Primary Teachers Training course is for those contenders who want to work as primary teacher in several primary schools. This course helps them to improve their skills and provide them deep information about how can they provide knowledge to students.
The teacher eligibility test as it is cleared from its name; this test is conducted to check the skills of applicants. Those candidates who crack this test become eligible to qualify against Government teacher recruitment.
Know Complete Details On: TET Entrance Exam
TET Exam Pattern
Paper-1 For Classes I to V:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper-2 For Classes VI to VIII:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Get Complete Detailed & Updated: TET Syllabus
Teaching Job Openings for TGT/ PGT/ PRT:
- With the purpose to select skilled candidates for TGT/ PGT and PRT posts, the organizations releases application forms.
- After submitting the forms, individuals go through written test/ personal interview round.
- Aspirants who had cracked TET become eligible to apply against teacher career opportunities.
Career in Teaching:
- Teaching career is the fastest growing, professional and reputed job in India. This career is chosen by those contenders who love sharing knowledge and information with others.
- Besides the main subjects, art, craft, physical training and sports subjects are some preferred areas for teaching.
- Contenders who are well qualified can easily get an impressive amount of salary in this profession.
To Check Weekly Recruitment Updates, Hit:
For Month Wise Current Affairs – Check
- There are various jobs in the field of teaching for the applicants, who want to get recruited through CTET (Central Teacher eligibility Test) like TGT, PGT.
- Many Institutes will appoint the capable aspirants for Latest Teaching Jobs based on their performance in the Interview.
- Organizations like SSC, UPSC and RPSC etc conduct examination for teaching or non teaching jobs.
Future in Top Schools and Colleges:
Here is list of top schools and colleges hiring capable aspirants for the post of teacher in India:
- Central Schools
- State Government/ Municipality schools
- Public and Private schools
- Universities approved by UGC (Universities grants commission)
- Technical Universities approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
Looking For More Job Opportunities? Grab According To Your Qualification
Advantages of Teaching Jobs:
- Teaching career is the professional and reputed job in India.
- Teaching offers opportunities to exchange knowledge and ideas with others.
- Some universities and institutes provides healthy package.
- With this profession, you will learn something which improves your quality.
Latest Teaching Vacancy:
- Each year more than thousands of jobs notifications for teaching released on the websites, newspapers and other sources in which large numbers of applicants applies for the job and some of them get selected.
- Once anybody gets a job in Teaching sector his/ her life will become more dazzling than before.
- There is a lot of chance to prop up at the higher level which means, a school tutor can employ in the university as a professor or lecturer and can receive scholarship of higher studies like Ph.D.
|Get More Job Opportunities For Career In Teaching Sector|
You may add this page as bookmark to get latest updates about Faculty Vacancy time to time. Candidates may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information time to time on your timeline. If you have any query related to above stated details, you are most welcome in comment box that is stated below. We will try best to give best solution to your queries. As soon as latest information will available, we will update this page with Latest Teaching Job or Teaching Jobs 2018, so stay tuned with us.
Get All Govt Jobs Alert Free In Your Inbox ! Subscribe Now
If you find the above information about Teaching Jobs 2018-19 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is framed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Follow us on Facebook and Google plus for time to time updates on government and private jobs.