Teaching Jobs 2019
99,675+ Upcoming Jobs of Lecturer/ Primary Teacher/ TGT/ PGT in private and public schools/ colleges. Interested candidates can apply against Teaching Jobs 2019 with the help of respective links provided on this web page.
By pressing the link according to the post in which you are interested, you will get the entire details regarding Teacher Jobs like required eligibility criteria, salary structure, applying process, selection process, important dates and others.
Govt Jobs in Teaching Sector:
Some organizations accept the applicants on the basis of their performance in TET Exam. And some of the organization conducts written exam/ personal interview round to select deserving contenders against Teaching Jobs.
Look at the below section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get complete details about Teaching Jobs 2019. Check it out and apply against Teaching Jobs now.
There are some organizations, which are going to hire candidates on vacant posts of TGT/PGT/Nurse/PRTs/ professor, assistant Teachers etc. Check the details mentioned below and apply for the suitable jobs. Let’s have a look:
All India Teaching Jobs:
|Notification/ Last Date||Name & No Of Posts|
|DPS Recruitment /|
|SSTRB Recruitment /|
|Teacher, Lecturer &|
|ILBS Recruitment /|
Resident & others-33
|Maharashtra SET 2019 /|
04-03-2019 + 20-02-2019
|Faculty + Faculty|
|CGPSC Recruitment /|
2nd week of April 2019
You can go through above stated links to get complete details about Government Teacher Vacancy. By visiting these links, you can know about the complete recruitment process such as eligibility and procedure of applying. On availability of latest details regarding Government Teacher Jobs, we will update this page, so stay connected with us
Teaching Jobs Openings:
Many public organizations/ state government had recently released government teaching jobs notification. Candidates those who want to apply against TGT/PGT/PRT & TET teaching recruitment 2019 can fill and submit the application form through proper channel.
Upcoming Teaching Jobs:
Every year the state and central government releases various teacher vacancies for freshers as well as experienced contenders. Those individuals who have CTET (Central teacher eligibility test) passed certificate can apply for Central government teaching jobs.
|Have You Search Jobs By Category, If No Check Here|
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|SSC Online||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria Required for Teaching Jobs:
|Junior School Teacher Jobs|
Candidates who have done graduation/ diploma and a nursery training certificate can apply for junior school teacher jobs.
|Senior School Teacher Jobs|
Aspirants who have done post-graduation/ diploma or degree in teaching and must have studied on the teaching subjects can apply.
|College Teacher Jobs|
Applicants should have done B.ED/ post graduation can apply against College teacher jobs.
Those contenders who have done Ph.D degree with minimum 10 years of experience in teaching and out of which 5 years must be as an assistant professor are eligible.
The age criteria required for Teacher Jobs is fixed to 27-40 years, relaxation in the upper limit will be admissible as per the organization’s norms or government rules and regulations.
What Qualifications Do You Need To Become A Teacher? Check Here
Teaching Courses and Test:
There are some courses and test like BTC, TET, PTT, NTT etc which helps teachers to build up skills for their profession.
|NTT (Basic Teaching Certificate)|
Nursery Teacher Training course are generally offered to applicants through which they get training to teach nursery classes. In this course, proper knowledge about how can you teach children will be given to teachers.
|BTC (Basic Teaching Certificate)|
BTC is a Basic Teaching Certificate, it is very necessary for all the teachers who want to work as Government Teacher. By doing this course, applicants become more eligible and qualified regarding their profession.
|PTT (Primary Teachers Training)|
Primary Teachers Training course is for those contenders who want to work as primary teacher in several primary schools. This course helps them to improve their skills and provide them deep information about how can they provide knowledge to students.
|TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)|
The teacher eligibility test as it is cleared from its name; this test is conducted to check the skills of applicants. Those candidates who crack this test become eligible to qualify against Government teacher recruitment.
Know Complete Details On: TET Entrance Exam
TET Exam Pattern 2019
- Teacher Eligibility Test is by both Central government and State governments.
- B.Ed qualified candidates, who want to teach in the primary schools need to appear in TET Entrance Exam.
- Teacher Eligibility Test is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8.
- Teacher Eligibility Test runs for 150 minutes and MCQ type questions will be asked in TET Entrance Exam 2019.
For Primary Level Teacher (Classes I to V):
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30|
For Upper Primary Teacher (Classes VI to VIII):
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60|
Get Complete Detailed & Updated: TET Syllabus
Teaching Job Openings for TGT/ PGT/ PRT:
- With the purpose to select skilled candidates for TGT/ PGT and PRT posts, the organizations releases application forms.
- After submitting the forms, individuals go through written test/ personal interview round.
- Aspirants who had cracked TET become eligible to apply against teacher career opportunities.
Career in Teaching:
- Teaching career is the fastest growing, professional and reputed job in India. This career is chosen by those contenders who love sharing knowledge and information with others.
- Besides the main subjects, art, craft, physical training and sports subjects are some preferred areas for teaching.
- Contenders who are well qualified can easily get an impressive amount of salary in this profession.
To Check Weekly Recruitment Updates, Hit:
For Month Wise Current Affairs – Check
- There are various jobs in the field of teaching for the applicants, who want to get recruited through CTET (Central Teacher eligibility Test) like TGT, PGT.
- Many Institutes will appoint the capable aspirants for Latest Teaching Jobs based on their performance in the Interview.
- Organizations like SSC, UPSC and RPSC etc conduct examination for teaching or non teaching jobs.
Future in Top Schools and Colleges:
Here is list of top schools and colleges hiring capable aspirants for the post of teacher in India:
- Central Schools
- State Government/ Municipality schools
- Public and Private schools
- Universities approved by UGC (Universities grants commission)
- Technical Universities approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
Looking For More Job Opportunities? Grab According To Your Qualification
Advantages of Teaching Jobs:
- Teaching career is the professional and reputed job in India.
- Teaching offers opportunities to exchange knowledge and ideas with others.
- Some universities and institutes provides healthy package.
- With this profession, you will learn something which improves your quality.
Latest Teaching Vacancy:
- Each year more than thousands of jobs notifications for teaching released on the websites, newspapers and other sources in which large numbers of applicants applies for the job and some of them get selected.
- Once anybody gets a job in Teaching sector his/ her life will become more dazzling than before.
- There is a lot of chance to prop up at the higher level which means, a school tutor can employ in the university as a professor or lecturer and can receive scholarship of higher studies like Ph.D.
|Get More Job Opportunities For Career In Teaching Sector|
For the easiness of contenders, we have provided complete details about Government and Private Teaching Jobs on this web page. You can simply hit the link and complete the submission process against Private and Government Teaching Jobs through proper channel.
You may add this page as bookmark to get latest updates about Faculty Vacancy time to time. Candidates may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information time to time on your timeline. If you have any query related to above stated details, you are most welcome in comment box that is stated below. We will try best to give best solution to your queries. As soon as latest information will available, we will update this page with Latest Teaching Job or Teaching Jobs 2019, so stay tuned with us.
Get All Govt Jobs Alert Free In Your Inbox ! Subscribe Now
If you find the above information about Teaching Jobs 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is framed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Follow us on Facebook and Google plus for time to time updates on government and private jobs.