Teaching Jobs 2022
Explore all the Latest and Upcoming Teaching Jobs 2022 from this page. Here we have provided the detailed information about all types of Teaching Vacancies released in India such as Lecturer, Primary Teacher, TGT, PGT, PRT, Principal, etc.
Aspirants who are keen to develop their professional career as a Teacher must checkout the Government as well as Private Teaching Jobs 2022 opportunities which have been covered on this page. You can obtain all sorts of vital information like eligibility criteria, salary structure, applying process, selection process, important dates and others.
Govt Teaching Jobs – Explore Now!
There are numerous Competitive Examinations held in India for filling up Government Teaching Vacancies such as TET, SET, NET, BTC and other state-level Exams. You can obtain the updated and relevant details regarding any of these examinations and major Teaching Recruitment drives ongoing in India.
Concerned candidates are suggested to explore the following section of this page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to explore and apply for exciting Teaching Jobs 2022 in India.
Let us have a look at latest Teaching Job Notifications 2022 released and going to be released for filling up large number of Teaching Vacancies in Government as well as Private institutions in India. These Teaching Jobs include TGT, PGT, PRT, Principal, Professor, Assistant Teachers etc.
All India Teaching Jobs:
You can go through the direct links available on this page to get complete details about Government Teacher Vacancy 2022. These links will direct you towards the updated and authentic information about the concerned Teaching Recruitment drive such as eligibility, procedure of applying, important dates, etc. As soon as any Notification regarding Teaching Jobs is released, we immediately update the complete info here on this page.
Latest Teaching Job Openings:
The state government and many public organizations had recently released government teaching jobs notification. Candidates who want to participate in TGT/PGT/PRT & TET Teaching Recruitment 2022 can fill and submit the application form through proper channel as intended in the official job advertisement.
Upcoming Teaching Jobs:
Every year the state and central government releases various teacher vacancies for freshers as well as experienced contenders. Those individuals who have CTET (Central teacher eligibility test) passed certificate can apply for Central government teaching jobs.
|Have You Search Jobs By Category, If No Check Here
Eligibility Criteria Required for Teaching Jobs:
|Junior School Teacher Jobs
Candidates who have done graduation/ diploma and a nursery training certificate can apply for junior school teacher jobs.
|Senior School Teacher Jobs
Aspirants who have done post-graduation/ diploma or degree in teaching and must have studied on the teaching subjects can apply.
|College Teacher Jobs
Applicants should have done B.ED/ post graduation can apply against College teacher jobs.
Those contenders who have done Ph.D degree with minimum 10 years of experience in teaching and out of which 5 years must be as an assistant professor are eligible.
The age criteria required for Teacher Jobs is fixed to 27-40 years, relaxation in the upper limit will be admissible as per the organization’s norms or government rules and regulations.
What Qualifications Do You Need To Become A Teacher? Check Here
Teaching Courses and Test:
There are some courses and test like BTC, TET, PTT, NTT etc which helps teachers to build up skills for their profession.
|NTT (Basic Teaching Certificate)
Nursery Teacher Training course are generally offered to applicants through which they get training to teach nursery classes. In this course, proper knowledge about how can you teach children will be given to teachers.
|BTC (Basic Teaching Certificate)
BTC is a Basic Teaching Certificate, it is very necessary for all the teachers who want to work as Government Teacher. By doing this course, applicants become more eligible and qualified regarding their profession.
|PTT (Primary Teachers Training)
Primary Teachers Training course is for those contenders who want to work as primary teacher in several primary schools. This course helps them to improve their skills and provide them deep information about how can they provide knowledge to students.
|TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)
The teacher eligibility test as it is cleared from its name; this test is conducted to check the skills of applicants. Those candidates who crack this test become eligible to qualify against Government teacher recruitment.
Know Complete Details On: TET Entrance Exam
TET Exam Pattern 2022
- Teacher Eligibility Test is by both Central government and State governments.
- B.Ed qualified candidates, who want to teach in the primary schools need to appear in TET Entrance Exam.
- Teacher Eligibility Test is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8.
- Teacher Eligibility Test runs for 150 minutes and MCQ type questions will be asked in TET Entrance Exam 2022.
For Primary Level Teacher (Classes I to V):
|Number of questions
|Child Development & Pedagogy
For Upper Primary Teacher (Classes VI to VIII):
|Number of questions
|Child Development & Pedagogy
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)
Get Complete Detailed & Updated: TET Syllabus
Teaching Job Openings for TGT/ PGT/ PRT:
- With the purpose to select skilled candidates for TGT/ PGT and PRT posts, the organizations releases application forms.
- After submitting the forms, individuals go through written test/ personal interview round.
- Aspirants who had cracked TET become eligible to apply against teacher career opportunities.
Career in Teaching:
- Teaching career is the fastest growing, professional and reputed job in India. This career is chosen by those contenders who love sharing knowledge and information with others.
- Besides the main subjects, art, craft, physical training and sports subjects are some preferred areas for teaching.
- Contenders who are well qualified can easily get an impressive amount of salary in this profession.
To Check Weekly Recruitment Updates, Hit: Employment News- New Updates
There are various jobs in the field of teaching for the applicants, who want to get recruited through CTET (Central Teacher eligibility Test) like TGT, PGT. Many Institutes will appoint the capable aspirants for Latest Teaching Jobs based on their performance in the Interview. Organizations like SSC, UPSC and RPSC etc conduct examination for teaching or non teaching jobs.
Future in Top Schools and Colleges:
Here is list of top schools and colleges hiring capable aspirants for the post of teacher in India:
- Central Schools
- State Government/ Municipality schools
- Public and Private schools
- Universities approved by UGC (Universities grants commission)
- Technical Universities approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
Looking For More Job Opportunities? Grab According To Your Qualification
Advantages of Teaching Jobs:
- Teaching career is the professional and reputed job in India.
- Teaching offers opportunities to exchange knowledge and ideas with others.
- Some universities and institutes provides healthy package.
- With this profession, you will learn something which improves your quality.
Latest Teaching Vacancy:
- Each year more than thousands of jobs notifications for teaching released on the websites, newspapers and other sources in which large numbers of applicants applies for the job and some of them get selected.
- Once anybody gets a job in Teaching sector his/ her life will become more dazzling than before.
- There is a lot of chance to prop up at the higher level which means, a school tutor can employ in the university as a professor or lecturer and can receive scholarship of higher studies like Ph.D.
For Month Wise Current Affairs – Check: Latest Current Affairs
To save you from hours of job searching, we have provided complete details about all kinds of Government and Private Teaching Jobs on this single page. You can simply hit the link, explore and apply for Private and Government Teaching Job Vacancies as per your preferences.
You may add this page as bookmark to get latest updates about Faculty Vacancy time to time. Candidates may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information time to time on your timeline. If you have any query related to above stated details, you are most welcome in comment box that is stated below. We will try best to give best solution to your queries. As soon as latest information will available, we will update this page with Latest Teaching Job or Teaching Jobs 2022, so stay tuned with us.
If you find the above information about Teaching Jobs 2022 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is framed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Follow us on Facebook and Google plus for time to time updates on government and private jobs.