Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
Applications are invited online for eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary. Candidates who are interested to apply for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment can go through online mode and apply for latest 9355 openings.
To fill 9355 vacancies as per your district, you are advised to first go through Notification No.2560/CPR&RE/B2/2017 to know the eligibility details. Eligible candidates can further apply and fill Telangana Panchayat Secretary Application Form in proper manner.
Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Notification
Application forms are to be filled via online mode. Online application process will starts from 03-09-2018 and you can submit your Telangana Panchayat Secretary Online Form on or before the closing date that is 12-09-2018.
Collect all the detailed information about Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 by going through this page completely that is prepared by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
Telangana Panchayat Secretary Vacancy:
- Post Name: Junior Panchayat Secretary
- No Of Vacancy: 9355
Read Here: Employment News- New Updates
Qualification Required For Telangana Panchayat Secretary Jobs:
Candidates who are interested to apply for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on 31.8.2018 and must possess working knowledge of computers.
Criteria Of Age For Telangana Panchayat Secretary Vacancies:
Minimum age of applying candidates for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment should be 18 years and maximum age limit is 39 years of age as on the 31-08-2018 i.e. as on date of notification. Age relaxation will be given as:
Application Fee For Telangana Panchayat Secretary Career:
Applying candidates for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Job Vacancy have to pay application fee. General candidates must pay Rs. 800/- and SC,ST,BC, PH & Ex-Service Men must pay Rs.400/- towards Examination Fee. Fee must be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of candidates for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Vacancies will be done on the basis of performance in written exam. Those, who will get selected in written test, will be further called for personal interview rounds.
Written Exam Pattern
(Objective Types) Degree Standard
|No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1 : General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana||100||120||100|
|Paper-2 : Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100|
Salary Offered For Telangana Panchayat Secretary Job Openings:
Selected candidates for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Job will be further offered attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs.15000/- per month. Other allowances and benefits may also be offered to selected candidates.
Check Out: More Government Jobs
Process To Fill Telangana Panchayat Secretary Application Form:
- Initial step to apply for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 is to visit official website that is tspri.cgg.gov.in.
- On appeared page, you are required to press “Hit Here to Apply Online for Junior Panchayat Secretary Post” link.
- On next page, hit on “Notification” tab that is given in bottom section of page.
- By pressing it, Telangana Panchayat Secretary Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the details given in Telangana Panchayat Secretary Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further come back to previous page and hit on Register tab if you are new otherwise login your mobile number and password details.
- Then, fill Telangana Panchayat Secretary Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of Telangana Panchayat Secretary Online Form for future use.
- Starting date of online application form: 03-09-2018
- Last date of online application form: 12-09-2018
Final and Essential Note:
To collect other information related to Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 you are advised to check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to know latest and instant updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Find a Job Online||Latest Private Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|