Contenders who are searching for TMC Job Vacancy are hereby informed that Tata Memorial Hospital has released Advertisement No. 132/2018 for the posts of Director (HBCHRC) entitled as TMC Recruitment.
Individuals who are interested and want to be a part of the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer (ACTREC) and other centres across India can apply for TMC Recruitment 2018 through online mode only.
TMC Recruitment Last Date:
Candidates who are going to apply for Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment need to submit their online application form till the last date that is 31-10-2018 and after that you need to send the hard copy of TMC Online Form up to 08-11-2018.
For further details regarding Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2018 you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Director (Mullanpur)
- Director (Varanasi)
TMC Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying Indian Nationals or PIO should have possessed postgraduate medical degree (radiation, surgical or medical oncology) from a recognized University or a recognized post-graduate degree in Oncology from USA/EU/other parts of the world.
- PhD will be a desirable additional qualification to apply for TMC Recruitment 2018.
- Contenders must possess around 15 years of experience, after finishing residency, as attached or a full time professional in the field of cancer treatment and related research.
Check Out More:
TMC Salary Details:
- Successfully recruited candidates against Tata Memorial Hospital Vacancies will attain Salary in Level-14 of the Pay Matrix plus allowances and other benefits as applicable as per rules of TMC (Government of India rules and pay matrix as followed in TMC).
- Along with salary, selected aspirants for TMC Director Recruitment will get share in Hospital Income as per the existing scheme of TMC.
TMC Age Limit:
Age of applying aspirants against Tata Memorial Hospital Jobs should not exceed from 55 years and must not be less than 45 years. Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ ST/ OBC Category Candidates as per norms of organization.
TMC Selection Process:
Selection of applicants for Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment will be completed on the basis of their performance in test followed by interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Simple steps to fill Application Form for TMC Recruitment 2018:
- Login to home page of Tata Memorial Hospital that is tmc.gov.in to apply for TMC Jobs.
- Secondly, you need to follow and press on “Careers” tab from the top of home page for Tata Memorial Hospital Vacancy.
- Within few seconds a new window will be displayed you need to follow suitable link as given below and press on “View” link to view official TMC Advertisement.
“132/2018, Advertisement No: 132/2018 For the Post of Director (HBCHRC)” link
- Then you need to hit on “View PDF” link from new window.
- Now you need to go through TMC Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility criteria.
- After reading TMC Recruitment Advertisement carefully, go back to previous page and press on “Online Application Form” link given in front of suitable post link location wise.
- Fill TMC Online Application Form with complete details in accurate manner to apply for Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with TMC Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and retain a print out of Tata Memorial Hospital Application Form.
- Now send the hard copy of TMC Online Form till the closing date that is 08-11-2018.
TMC Recruitment Dates:
- Last date to TMC Recruitment apply online: 31-10-2018
- Closing date to send the hard copy of online application form: 08-11-2018
Applicants may open this Official Link to know more about TMC Recruitment 2018 – 19.
Apply for TMC Recruitment 2018-19!! Tata Memorial Centre has released latest job advertisement regarding 168 Nurse, Technician Openings. Interested candidates must go through the complete details such as eligibility norms, selection procedure, and salary details etc. here on this page.
The procedure to fill TMC application form has been started so appliers are informed to submit hard copy of the online application form along with all documents/testimonials to the below mentioned address. Applications complete in all respects must reach at the specified address latest by 19-10-2018.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2018:
The organization is tendering excellent growth opportunity to young and deserving contenders to get them hire at reputed positions in Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & MPMMMCC, Varanasi. To know more about TMC jobs, candidates are advised to go through the detailed TMC Notification with the help of direct link provided below.
For additional information about TMC Recruitment 2018 or much more related updates, candidates need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TMC vacancy details:
Candidates applying for TMC Recruitment must have a look at complete vacancy details provided below:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies||Age limitation|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Microbiology)||01||35 years|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Pathology)||01||35 years|
|Scientific Officer ‘B’ (Biomedical)||01||35 years|
|Scientific Officer ‘c’ (HLA& Immunogenetics Laboratory)||01||35 years|
|Medical Physicist ‘c’||03||35 years|
|Engineer-SB (Electrical)||01||35 years|
|Scientific Assistant ‘c’ (Nuclear Medicine)||01||35 years|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Haematopathology)||01||30 years|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine)||04||30 years|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Microbiology)||01||30 years|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Waste Management)||01||30 years|
|Assistant Medical Social Worker||01||30 years|
|Technician ‘C’ CSSD||03||27 years|
|Technician ‘C’ OT||03||25 years|
|Technician ‘A’ ICU||02||25 years|
|Nursing Superintendent||01||40 years|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||04||40 years|
|Nurse ‘a’ ( Female)||64||30 years|
|Nurse ‘A’||10||30 years|
|Chief Administrative Officer||01||45 – 50 years|
|Senior Administrative Officer||01||45 years|
|H.R.D. Officer||01||40 years|
|Purchase Officer||01||40 years|
|Deputy Administrative Officer||01||40 years|
|Chief Security Officer||01||48-50 years|
|Public Relations Officer||01||35 years|
|Deputy Chief Security Officer||01||40-45 years|
|Assistant Security Officer||02||30 years|
|Security Assistant||03||30 years|
|Cook ‘A’||06||25 years|
|Trade Helper||35||25 years|
Get More Job Updates From: Maharojgar Recruitment
Educational Qualification for TMC Careers:
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Microbiology)||M.Sc. and degree/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with 3 years of experience|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Pathology)||M. Sc. (Botany/ Zoology / Chemistry/Applied Biology) and preferably with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute with 3 years of experience|
|Scientific Officer ‘B’ (Biomedical)||B.E. / B.Tech with 7 years of experience in relevant field|
|Scientific Officer ‘c’ (HLA& Immunogenetics Laboratory)||M.Sc with at least one year of experience in Molecular Biology Preference will be given to PhD candidates|
|Medical Physicist ‘c’||M.Sc. and Diploma in Radiological Physics or equivalent qualifications with Experience in advanced computerized treatment planning systems/art technology is essential.|
|Engineer-SB (Electrical)||Full-time B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from recognized college/university with 3 years of post-qualification experience|
|Scientific Assistant ‘c’ (Nuclear Medicine)||B.Sc. with DFIT/ DMRIT from HBNI university with 50% marks.|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Haematopathology)||B.Sc. with 50% marks and Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent from recognized university.|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine)||B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Microbiology)||B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Waste Management)||B. Sc. with DMLT with one year experience in laboratory/hospital laboratory or Biomedical Waste management|
|Assistant Medical Social Worker||Postgraduate degree in Social Science with one-year experience in preferable field.|
|Technician ‘C’ CSSD||H.S.C. with 55% marks in Science and Minimum 3 years of experience in a reputed hospital.|
|Technician ‘C’ OT||H.S.C. with Diploma with minimum 1-year experience in a reputed institute and 1 year of certificate / Diploma course in Electronics is essential|
|Technician ‘A’ ICU|
|Nursing Superintendent||M.Sc with 15 years of experience and PhD (Nursing) is desirable.|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||M.Sc. with 3 years of experience and Preference will be given to candidates having administrative experience.|
|Nurse ‘a’ ( Female)||General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience and|
registration with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council is must
|Nurse ‘A’||General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital|
|Chief Administrative Officer||He/she must be responsible for general administration including program implementation, Human Resource Management, Stores and Purchase etc.|
|Senior Administrative Officer||Graduate with a Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant field.|
|H.R.D. Officer||Graduate with Post Graduate Management Degree/Diploma in relevant field.|
|Purchase Officer||Graduate in any discipline with a post-graduate degree / Diploma in Material Management having 5 years of experience.|
|Deputy Administrative Officer||Graduate with Post Graduate degree/diploma in relevant field having 7 to 10 years of experience|
|Chief Security Officer||Graduate from a recognized University.|
|Public Relations Officer||Graduate in any discipline|
|Deputy Chief Security Officer||Graduate and having 3 to 5 years of experience in a reputed organization|
|Assistant Security Officer||15 years of experience in Armed forces only and should be equivalent to the rank of Ex Havaldar and should be graduate and must have valid driving license|
|Cook ‘A’||S.S.C. Pass plus compulsory certified craft course in Food Production, Bakery or Cookery and having 2 years of experience.|
|Attendant||H.S.C. pass. Having 1 year of experience in relevant field|
|Trade Helper||H.S.C. pass and having at least one year of experience in relevant field.|
Check Here More: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Salary structure for TMC Job Openings:
Candidate’s shortlisted For TMC vacancies will be offered starting pay grade plus additional allowances as stated below:
|Name of the posts||Salary to be offered|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Microbiology)||Rs.56,100/-|
|Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Pathology)||Rs.56,100/-|
|Scientific Officer ‘B’ (Biomedical)||Rs.47600/-|
|Scientific Officer ‘c’ (HLA& Immunogenetics Laboratory)||Rs.56,100/-|
|Medical Physicist ‘c’||Rs.56,100/-|
|Scientific Assistant ‘c’ (Nuclear Medicine)||Rs.44900/-|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Haematopathology)||Rs.35400/-|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine)||Rs.35400/-|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Microbiology)||Rs.35400/-|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Waste Management)||Rs.35400/-|
|Assistant Medical Social Worker||Rs.35400/-|
|Technician ‘C’ CSSD||Rs.25500/-|
|Technician ‘C’ OT||Rs.19900/-|
|Technician ‘A’ ICU||Rs.19900/-|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||Rs.56,100/-|
|Nurse ‘a’ ( Female)||Rs.44900/-|
|Chief Administrative Officer||Rs.118500/-|
|Senior Administrative Officer||Rs.78,800/-|
|Deputy Administrative Officer||Rs.53100/-|
|Chief Security Officer||Rs.67,700/-|
|Public Relations Officer||Rs.53100/-|
|Deputy Chief Security Officer||Rs.53100/-|
|Assistant Security Officer||Rs.35400/-|
TMC Recruitment process:
For TMC openings, the selection committee is going to hire candidates on the basis of written test/interview/skill test.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
A certain amount of processing fee has to be paid by candidate’s applying for TMC recruitment 2018 which is indicated below:
- For general/OBC candidates: Rs.300
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwD/ Female Candidates: Nil
How to apply for TMC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for TMC Recruitment have to go through below provided steps:
- Firstly, they have to go to Tata Memorial Hospital official website that is tmc.gov.in to apply for TMC Recruitment 2018.
- Hit the “Careers” link provided on the menu bar at the home page of the official portal.
- On hitting the above prescribed tab, you will be navigated to a new page where you need to press the suitable link regarding TMC Recruitment for Nurse, Technician vacancies.
- Go through all the details carefully about TMC Recruitment and check your eligibility for TMC Recruitment 2018.
- If you meet the entire criteria for TMC Recruitment 2018 then hit an appropriate link to fill “Online Application Form”.
- Provide all the required details for TMC Recruitment in the application form correctly and check it all before submitting the same.
- At last hit on “Submit” tab and upload all the documents required for TMC Recruitment 2018.
- Also take print out of the duly submitted application form for future reference.
- Finally, candidates need to send the hard copy of submitted application form along with all documents/certificates to the below mentioned address.
3rd Floor, Service Block building,
H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital,
Parel, Mumbai – 400 012
Read Here: Employment News- New Updates
Last date to apply for TMC Recruitment 2018: 19-10-2018
For additional information about TMC Recruitment 2018, candidates must visit the official website of the organization regularly. To get other career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Best Companies To Work For In India||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|