TN Labour Department Recruitment
Apply now for TN Labour Department Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 21 vacant posts of Office Assistant in particular department.
Those, who are ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for TN Labour Department Jobs as per the official Advt, should send their applications. Candidates can send their applications for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018 till 17-12-2018.
Apply Now for Tamil Nadu Labour Department Office Assistant Vacancies
You can get the TN Labour Department Application form from the web portal of authority. You have to send filled application form along with the required documents in support of educational qualification, age proof etc.
So, if you are eligible then move ahead to apply for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page, supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TN Labour Department Recruitment
TN Labour Department Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Office Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 21
To apply for TN Labour Department Vacancies, you should have done graduation/ post-graduation in concerned stream from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Candidates, whose age is more than 18 years and less than 30 years, are eligible to apply for Vacancies in TN Labour Department. Relaxation in upper age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the norms.
Selected candidates for TN Labour Department Jobs will get Rs. 15700 –50000/- as monthly remuneration. Along with the salary candidates will also get further benefits as per the norms of authority.
TN Labour Dept Recruitment Process:
To get selected on Jobs in TN Labour Department, you have to undergo written test and Personal interview. Candidates, who will declare qualify by both stages will be appointed on the post of Office Assistant.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to apply for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Labour Department Office Assistant Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for TN Labour Department 2018 Recruitment, First of all candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is www.labour.tn.gov.in
- Afterwards press on “Recruitment” tab available in menu bar.
- Then, select suitable link regarding Tamil Nadu Labour Department 21 Office Assistant Vacancies.
- Read all the instructions given on the TN Labour Department Advertisement carefully.
- After reading TN Labour Department Notification candidates are required to download format of application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill TN Labour Department Application Form with all the required and correct details regarding candidate’s name, father’s Office, address, academic qualification details, experience info, date of birth, contact details etc. and affix your passport size photograph.
- Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc
- Lastly, contenders nee to send applications to postal address given below.
Last date for submission of applications: 17-12-2018
Applicants are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details about TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018-19. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Tamil Nadu Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|