TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
For the recruitment of 1884 post of Assistant Surgeon (General), Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is going to conduct written exam. To participate in TN MRB Assistant Surgeon exam check the updated TN MRB Syllabus.
Topic wise detailed TN MRB Syllabus is provided here. Contenders can download TN MRB Exam Syllabus 2018 in detail through online mode and prepare for exam accordingly. Cover all the sections and topics as per Tamil Nadu MRB syllabus to score good marks.
Download TN MRB Syllabus 2018 Topic Wise
Download TN MRB Syllabus PDF for free and check TN MRB Topic Wise Syllabus. Tamil Nadu MRB Syllabus 2018 will give you glance of all subjects/ topics and through it you can make new strategies and plans to cover all subjects in lesser time.
Candidates may check the topics that are included in TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018-2019 from the below section of this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited for TN MRB Recruitment for the aspirants who are interested to apply for Assistant Surgeon (General) posts to fill 1884 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply and submit TN MRB Application Form on or before 15-10-2018. Further, candidates can go through detailed TN MRB Syllabus and start the preparation of exam by following latest N MRB Syllabus and TN MRB Exam Pattern.
|Date of TN MRB Notification||25-09-2018|
|Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment||15-10-2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method)||17-10-2018|
|TN MRB Exam Date||09-12-2018|
TN MRB Syllabus
Check here, latest TN MRB Syllabus 2018 and starts your preparation accordingly for Assistant Surgeon (General) posts. Applicants are informed that the questions will be asked in the exam from the topics which are mentioned in below list. TN MRB Syllabus will help the candidates to further plan and schedule their study time for the exam. Have a look on TN MRB Syllabus for Assistant Surgeon (General)!!
TN MRB Syllabus For Medical Science
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- General Surgery
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
Start Preparation From: General Science Quiz
TNMRB Exam Syllabus For Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of impulse mechanism of contraction
- Neuromuscular transmission
- Descending pathways
- Functions of cerebellum
- Basal ganglia
- Physiology of sleep and consciousness.
- Blood: Development, regulation and fate of blood cells.
- Cardio-vascular, cardiac output, regulation of cardiovascular functions
- Physiology of reproductive system: menstrual cycle, lactation, pregnancy.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus For Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver, kidney, thyroid
- Protein synthesis
- Vitamins and minerals
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Radioimmunoassays (RIA)
Get Online Test Through: Biology Quiz
TN MRB Syllabus 2018 For Pathology
- Inflammation and repair, disturbances of growth and cancer
- Histopathology of rheumatic and ischemic heart disease
- Differentiation between benign, malignant, primary and metastatic malignancies
- Oral cancer, cancer cervix, leukaemia, Etiology
- Glomerulonephritis, tuberculosis, acute osteomyelitis
Tamil Nadu MRB Syllabus For Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity
- Diseases caused by and laboratory diagnosis
- Meningococcus, Salmonella
- Shigella, Herpes, Dengue, Polio
- HIV/AIDS, Malaria, E. histolytica, Giardia
- Candida, Cryptococcus, Aspergillus
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 For Pharmacology
- Antipyretics and analgesics, Antibiotics, Antimalaria; Antikala-Azar, Antidiabetics
- Antihypertensive, Antiviral, Antiparasitic, Antifungal, Immunosuppressants
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
TN MRB Syllabus For Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Forensic Examination of injuries and wounds
- Examination of blood and seminal stains
- Poisoning, sedative overdose
- Hanging, drowning, burns, DNA Study
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern
Here complete details of TN MRB Exam Pattern are provided for Assistant Surgeon posts. With the help of TN MRB Exam Pattern 2018, applied candidates will get complete details of TN MRB Exam and thus they are advised to prepare for TN MRB Recruitment exam as per Tamil Nadu MRB Exam Pattern given below.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks (%)|
|Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet; Objective type single paper Exam for Assistant Surgeon (General)||2:30 Hours||100||30||35|
Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Process To Download TN MRB Syllabus PDF 2018
- First and foremost step is to login to official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Press “Notification” tab from left side of home page.
- This will redirect to new page where you have to search for TN MRB Syllabus 2018 link.
- Hit on appropriate said link and read complete PDF of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018.
- After that, press suitable tab for download TN MRB Syllabus PDF.
- At the end, take print out copy of TN MRB Exam Syllabus for requirement at the time of the preparation.
Important and Final Note:
Aspirants may visit the Official Link as framed to collect PDF of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018-2019. Visitors may stay in contact with this web page to grab latest updates of TN MRB Syllabus 2018. You may also bookmark it by pressing ctrl + d to grab information instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TN MRB Result||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs||Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|
|What to Carry and Not In Exam Hall||How To Study While Doing Job|