TNEA Application Form 2018
Candidates who are interested for being a part of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions process they have to fill and submit TNEA Application Form before the last date that is 30.05.2018.
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply online for TNEA 2018. TNEA admission process will be held under the supervision of Anna University. Candidates will get further details like Important Date, Eligibility of TNEA Application Form 2018 from here.
TNEA Application Form 2018 Important Date- Check Here
Aspirants who are interested in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, they first have to go through TNEA Online Notification to ensure their eligibility and after that fill TNEA Application Form 2018.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of TNEA 2018-19 Application Form they can go through below section of this page which is well presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNEA Application Form
Fetch the Details of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Eligibility
Aspirants who want to get admission in Anna University through TNEA 2018 need to satisfy all the below stated eligibility criteria before applying for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission:
- Aspirants applying for TNEA 2018 should belong to the state of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from the Tamil Nadu state. Also those aspirants who have completed their 10+2 from the Tamil Nadu state but don’t belong to the state can apply.
- Those aspirants who have completed their 12th from schools located outside the Tamil Nadu state and are they are resident of Tamil Nadu, are also eligible to apply by submitting their domicile certificate.
- Children’s of central government employees can also apply for the admission process; they have to show their parents/guardians native certificates who have been serving in Tamil Nadu for last five years continuously.
- Dependants of all India service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are also eligible to apply.
Check Out: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In Tamil Nadu
TNEA Age Limit:
Those aspirants who are going to fill TNEA 2018 Application Form should be between 18 to 25 years of age and age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of university.
Those aspirants who are going to fill TNEA Application Form 2018 must possess 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board with PCM as a compulsory subject.
Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 50% marks (General Category), 45% marks (OBC Category) & 40% marks (MBC, DNC, SC, ST & SCA Category) for TNEA 2018.
Check out The List of Best Colleges for Your Better Future: Visit Here
Do You Know Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Application Form Fee????
Individuals also have to pay application fee for TNEA 2018 through online mode or offline mode to fill TNEA Application Form 2018:
Online Mode: General category aspirants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- through same mode.
Offline Mode: General category aspirants have to pay Rs. 700/- as application fee and reserved category candidates (scheduled tribe/ scheduled caste/other backward classes) have to pay Rs. 450/- through demand draft in the favor of The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Check Here: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of marks scored in class XII and importance will be given to those applicants who have scored maximum marks in XII standard. The admission in various engineering colleges will be done through the TNEA Rank List only. The rank list will be published on the schedule date.
Also Download: TNEA Syllabus
Documents Required For Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity proof
- Six passport sixe photograph
Check Out: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
How to fill TNEA Application form 2018?
Candidates can follow the below stated instructions to submit application form of TNEA 2018:
- First of all, applicants have to visit official website of Anna University that is www.annauniv.edu.
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to hit on “TNEA 2018” link that is visible at the right side of the homepage.
- Now on reaching new page press “TNEA Application Form 2018” link and press “Proceed” button
- After that on reaching new page if you are a new user then you need to register yourself by pressing “TNEA Application Form 2018 application login” tab and register yourself by entering all asked details.
- If you are an already registered user then sign in by entering user name and password to fill TNEA Online Application Form.
- Thereafter, fill TNEA application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload required documents.
- After completing all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a hard copy of TNEA application form and need to attached essential documents or send it to the postal address which is mentioned below in this page.
Procedure To check TNEA application Status:
Applicants are advised to visit official website of the organization of the organization and then login to their registered account. After login you will get regular update regarding your TNEA application.
Also if you have any queries regarding the same, you are advised to call on Enquiry Numbers for TNEA. After talking to expert team of organization you can check your TNEA application status enquiry 2018 through your registered account.
Check Out Rank Wise: Distance Engineering Colleges in India
Individuals have to appear for counselling process on schedule date that is 4th week of June 2018 (Tentative). Aspirants may get detailed information regarding TNEA Counselling Procedure by tapping below provided link.
Get Here>>>>TNEA Counselling
TNEA 2018 Important Dates
|Availability of TNEA Application Form 2018||03.05.2018|
|Last date to submit TNEA Application Form||30.05.2018|
|Commencement of Certificates verification at TFC’s||First week of June 2018|
|Commencement of online choice filling & confirmation||First week of July 2018|
Aspirants are required to follow this page to know more information about TNEA 2018 Application Form. Also you can book mark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to fetch latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section: