Tamil Nadu Open University Recruitment Notification has released!! To fill Controller Of Examinations jobs, TNOU Recruitment has circulated. Interested aspirants who have a desire to apply may grab this excellent opportunity. Contenders must send their application form in prescribed format to get recruited for TNOU Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
|Names Of Vacant Vacancy||Qualification Required For Controller Of Examinations jobs|
|Age Required Details||Salary Package Details|
|Application Fee To Be Paid By Job Appliers||Method To Hire Skilled Candidates|
Simple Procedure To Fill Application Form
Enthusiastic aspirants must send their filled application form along with bank challan and relevant certificates/testimonials before the closing date that is 17th January 2017. You can acquire the complete details about Tamil Nadu Open University Vacancies by just scrolling this page which is well equipped by our skilled team mummers of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Controller Of Examinations
Education Qualification Details:
- Job applicants must hold Master Degree/equivalent Degree/ Ph.D. Degree in any discipline in a relevant subject from a reputed Indian University / Foreign University.
- Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying out official correspondences and drafting reports is essential.
Get Other Job Options:
Age of Applying contenders must not be below 45 years of age. In case of academician non academician age of applying aspirants must be:
Application Fee Charges:
Contenders who are going to apply, they have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-. For this a demand draft should be drawn in favour of Tamil Nadu Open University payable at Chennai.
What will You Get, If Hired?
Hired contenders for TNOU vacancy will get Rs.37,400 – 67,000+AGP Rs.10,000/- per month from the management authority of Tamil Nadu Open University.
TNOU Recruitment: Get Official Notification
Selection Mode For TNOU Jobs:
Applicants have to undergo a test/interview to get selection for the posts mentioned above. All the candidates will be recruited on the behalf of this test /interview. Those contender5s who perform well will be appointed by the selection committee of university.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Process To Fill TNOU Application Form:
- Contenders who find themselves eligible must go and login the official website of Tamil Nadu Open University which is www.tnou.ac.in
- Then you will reach the home page and you have to place your cursor to the “News” section.
- Now select “APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS” link.
- Then a new PDF file will be displayed on the new screen.
- Then you have to go through all the information very carefully.
- After this appliers download the application format from the PDF File.
- Take a print out and fill it with all the significant details in proper manner.
- Now contenders must attach all the supporting documents with the apopolicatioon form as demanded in the application form.
- Now aspirants keep all the certificates/testimonial, bank draft along with application form in an envelope super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE PO“T OF CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION”.
- Lastly, send this envelope to the postal address indicated below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Tamil Nadu Open University
No. 577, Anna Salai,
Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015
Find More: Chennai Jobs
Vital Date to Keep In Mind:
Last date to send the receipt of applications: 17th January 2017
Appliers must remain in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and attain all the details regarding TNOU Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|