TNPDS New Ration Card
Want to know how to apply for TNPDS New Ration Card ? Here we are providing step by step procedure for the candidates to apply for TNPDS New Ration Card and to check the TNPDS Ration Card Status at www.tnpds.gov.in
புதிய ரேஷன் கார்டு விண்ணப்பிக்க விரும்பும் நபர்கள் அல்லது நிலையை சரிபார்க்க விரும்புவோர் சரியான பாதையில் இருக்கிறார்கள். இங்கே TNPDS புதிய ரேஷன் கார்டு மற்றும் எப்படி நிலைமையை சரிபார்க்க வேண்டும் என்பதைப் பற்றிய முழு விவரங்களையும் கொடுத்துள்ளோம். எனவே, பாருங்கள்!
TNPDS New Ration Card Status
TNPDS Ration Card also serves as an Identity Proof for those individuals who want to apply for any other official documents such as Voter ID, Driving License etc. Along with applying procedure for new ration card, you can also check the www.tnpds.gov.in Status from this page prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
The main objective to provide TNPDS New Ration Card is to serve the low income families food grains such as wheat, rice, kerosene, LPG etc. at subsidized rates. In this article, we have provided complete information of how to apply for a TNPDS New Ration Card.
TNPDS New Ration Card
How to Apply Online for TNPDS New Ration Card?
- First of all, you have to go to official website of Civil Supplies And Consumer Protection Department, Government Of Tamilnadu, Public Distribution System that is www.tnpds.gov.in
- After reaching to home page you can translate page into English if you want by pressing “English” given at the top of home page.
- Follow “SMART CARD APPLICATION SERVICES” section from right side and hit on “Smart Card Application” option.
- If you are a registered user, then log in by pressing “Old Card Enrollment” and enter your Ration Card no. and FPS Code and also choose Ration Card proof and upload image.
- New users need to press on “NEW Smart Card Application” option.
- You need to fill relevant details to create a login account.
- Now, the TNPDS New Ration Card Online Form will be opened in front of your computer screen, in which you will have to fill your full details and finally put a photo.
- Attach your family head photograph in the space provided in TNPDS New Ration Card Form.
- After completing online registration you can apply for other documents besides TNPDS Ration Card such as Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Caste Certificate, Scholarship etc.
- Hit on submit button and your TNPDS New Ration Card will be automatically submitted within given period of time.
From June Onwards: Smart Ration Card Scheme To Be Start In Punjab For PDS
How to Check TNPDS Ration Card Status?
- Initially you need to log on to the official website of Civil Supplies And Consumer Protection Department, Government Of Tamilnadu, Public Distribution System that is www.tnpds.gov.in to check TNPDS New Ration Card Status.
- From home page translate page into English if you want to translate and press on “English” option from top of same page.
- After that you are required to follow “SMART CARD APPLICATION SERVICES” section given at the right side and hit on “Smart Card Application Status” option.
- A new window will be displayed in front of your computer screen asking your reference no.
- You need to fill your correct reference no. to check Smart Card Application Status.
- After that hit on “Submit” tab for final checking the TNPDS Ration Card Status.
- Now you can see your TNPDS Ration Card Status.
TNPDS New Ration Card Services
All the aspirants are now allowed to add a new family member or delete the existing one. This new feature will aid in allotment of new ration cards to new members. To get access to this the applicants can have access to TNDPS Smart card related services.
Mentioned under is the procedure to add/delete the name of family member from ration card:
Adding a family member
Any new family member can be added to the list by visiting the official site mentioned earlier. After it, hit on “Add Member” link under the “smart card related services” section
Here the applicant is required to enter the registered mobile number along with the name and photo of the new family member so that it is included in the ration card.
Deleting a family member’s name
Hit on “remove family member” link under the “smart card related services” section. Then after entering the registered mobile number enter the details of the family member whom you want to exclude from the ration card
To change the address the candidates are required to add a new address by hitting on “change the address” link. Follow up the same procedure as above to change and update the address and upload new residence proof.
All these alterations can be made online and the applicants can constantly keep a check on their status of service request.
Know How to Make Changes–State Wise: Ration Card Correction Online Process
Required Information for TNPDS New Ration Card:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s / Husband’s Name
- Fathers/Husbands Name
- Annual Family Income
- Full Address
- Telephone / mobile / email
- Details of gas connection
Complete Details of Family Members
|Name||Date of birth|
|Monthly Income||Election Card Photo identity number|
Check Out: Prime Minister Mr Modi’s Salary Per Month
TNPDS Contact Details
TNPDS Toll Free Number: 1967 (or) 1800-425-5901
TNPDS Email Support: email@example.com
To collect rest of details regarding TNPDS New Ration Card, Status etc must check Official Link. You may write your comment in given comment box, we will try our best to solve your query as soon as possible or you may log on to Face book and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Delhi Ration Card||AP Ration Card|
|UP Ration Card List||Jharkhand Ration Card|
|Telangana Ration Card||Kerala Ration Card|
|Assam Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card List|
|West Bengal Ration Card||Karnataka Ration Card|
|Rajasthan Ration Card List||State Wise Holiday In 2018|