TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is all set to conduct CCS-I as on 14-10-2018 for filling up 57 vacancies of Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner and etc.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam, may fill up their online TNPSC online application forms on or before the last date that is mentioned below. Applicants may get entire details in concern of TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2018 from below ward of this page.
TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam-I
TNPSC CCS-I is going to be conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for examine the knowledge of candidates. To get selected for appointment on appropriate posts, applicants have to clear CCS Prelim and mains.
Candidates can easily apply against TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2018 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification
How to Fill TNPSC Group 1 Online Application Form 2018?
Visit Official Website:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment that is tnpsc.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Notification” tab, that is located at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you need to select an appropriate link related to Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Exam
Read TNPSC Group 1 Notification:
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file on your digital screen, you must have to check it very carefully.
- You should read all the details very carefully mentioned in it.
Fill TNPSC Online Application Form:
- After reading the instructions satisfied candidates must fill Online Application Form.
- Candidates must fill all the true and accurate details in the application form.
Upload Relevant Documents:
- After this contenders must upload all the digital copies of certificates/ testimonials signature and one colored recent photographs.
- Now in the next steps aspirants must complete the payment procedure.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee:
|Preliminary Examination Fee||Rs.75/-|
- Applying applicants can deposit this fee through Bank / Post Office.
- Candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes they are exempted from payment of this fee.
Submission of Application Form:
- Re-check the details carefully as mentioned in the form.
- At last, press “Submit” button for submission of filled application form and take a printout of it for future optimize.
Check Here: TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders must hold Degree / Diploma in concerned discipline with excellent academic records from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates who have Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central / State Legislature in India / any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament /declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 will be eligible to apply for TNPSC Jobs.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Minimum age of candidates should be 21 Years, and Maximum age should be 35 years. Relaxation in upper age will be assembled as per the government norms.
TNPSC Selection Procedure:
For selection of candidates Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct the following stages:
Applicants have to clear these above said three stages to get selected for appointment against TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment.
Scheme For Preliminary Examination & Main Written Examination:
Here below we have placed TNPSC Exam pattern, you may check it and start your preparation as according to it:
TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Single paper in General Studies-200 items|
Degree Standard – Objective Type
General Studies – 150 items
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) 50 items
Get Complete Details On: TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus
Main Written Examination And Oral Test:
|General Studies – Descriptive type (Degree Standard)|
|Interview & Record||120|
Point to Be Noted:
Contenders who qualify Preliminary Examination will be eligible for Main Written Examination and Oral Test/Interview.
Read Here: TNPSC Group 1 Question Paper
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification|
|3rd Week of June 2018|
|Closing Date to apply online||Updating Soon|
|TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date||14-10-2018|
Eligible contenders who are interested to fill online application formfor TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2018, they must go through the Official Link to get entire details regarding the same.
You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TNPSC Group 1 Salary||TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key|
|TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket||TNPSC Group 1 Results|
|TNPSC Coaching Centres||TNPSC Recruitment|
|TNPSC Previous Year Papers||TNPSC Exam Time Table|