TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
With the help of TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019, one will come to know about various exam details such as types of questions /mode of exam/ Marking Scheme/ subjects/ nature of exam etc.
Check TS EAMCET Exam Pattern PDF
Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is the 3 hours long exam with 80 questions from Mathematics, 40 from Physics and Chemistry each. TS EAMCET 2019 will be objective type; one has to choose correct option out of 4 options.
Why TS EAMCET 2019 Is Conducted?
TS EAMCET is the is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE with the purpose to provide admission in engineering, agriculture & medical courses offered by the government and private colleges in the Telangana state.
Applicants, if you want to grab more details about the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019 then must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
To secure good marks it is important to know complete exam pattern. In TS EAMCET there will be 2 papers, one for engineering and another one is for agriculture & pharmacy. Complete details of TS EAMCET Exam format of Engineering & Agriculture is given below-
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern for Engineering
- TS EAMCET 2019 is Computer Based Test conducted via online mode
- There will be objective type questions.
- Exam will be held in two sessions, i.e. morning (10 AM to 1 PM) & afternoon (3 PM to 6 PM).
- Total 160 questions will be asked
- In exam, total 80 questions from Mathematics, 40 each from Physics and Chemistry.
- Exam paper is conducted in three languages i.e., English, Urdu and Telugu.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours.
- Each correct answer contains 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern for (Agriculture & Medical)
- TS EAMCET 2019 is Computer Based Exam
- Exam consist of multiple choice questions i.e. objective types question will be asked
- There will be two sessions, i.e. morning (10 AM to 1 PM) & afternoon (3 PM to 6 PM).
- Total 160 questions will be asked, 80 questions in Biology (Botany – 40, Zoology – 40), 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- Exam paper consists of three languages i.e., English, Urdu and Telugu.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours
- For each right response 1 mark will be added
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
Get Here For Engineering/Medical & Agriculture: TS EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET Paper Format
TS EAMCET Exam contain question from the subject of Physics, chemistry and mathematics. Here we have prescribed topics and their weightage separately for each subject must check here.
TS EAMCET Physics
In TS EAMCET 2019, candidates need to pay attention in Physics. All the topics must be prepared well to score better marks. Question will be asked from Mechanics, Electricity, and Magnetism. Those who are going to participate check each topics as per their weightage from below table.
|Electricity and Magnetism||25%|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
TS EAMCET 2019 Mathematics
Mathematics is numerical subjects so better practice is required. Most important section is Arithematic and 2D, 3D Geometry. Check weightage of topic of mathematics subjects and prepare accordingly.
Get here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas PDF
TS EAMCET 2019 Chemistry
Chemistry is quite tricky subject, thus require better practice. Candidates are advised to go through Periodic Table and prepare as per the weightage of topics. Prepare worthy topics better much better to score high possible marks.
Get Here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
TS EAMCET Exam Guidelines
- Candidates are advised to reach to the exam center before schedule time
- Confirm the exam center once before the day of exam.
- Late entry will not allowed in exam center in any circumstances
- One has to brought filled in application form along with recent colour photograph, TS EAMCET Admit Card and valid photo ID for verification purposes.
- Remember to bring TS EAMCET Exam Admit on the day of exam
- Admit card must be in good condition anyhow mutilated and disfigured can’t be compromising in exam centre
- Electronic gadgets such as cell phone, pager, calculator, electronic watches and mathematical/log tables are prohibited inside the hall, so do not bring these items in the hall.
We have provided all details related to TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019 on this page, if any candidates want to fetch more detailed regarding same must go through the official link which is well highlighted above.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||TS EAMCET Notification|
|TS EAMCET Answer Key||TS EAMCET Rank Predictor|
|TS EAMCET Counselling||TS EAMCET Results|
|Aptitude Questions And Answers||How To Study While Doing Job|