TS ICET Notification
Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education is going to conduct TS ICET Entrance Exam 2019. Interested candidates can check the details of TS ICET Notification 2019, Application Form, Fees, Eligibility and other from this page.
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is organized every year for admission in MBA and MCA professional courses. As per the TS ICET 2019 Exam Date, this year Telangana State ICET Exam is going to be conducted on 23-05-2019 & 24-05-2019 in two slots.
Telangana State ICET Notification 2019
TS ICET 2019 Application Form is going to be released in first week of March 2019 as given in the TS ICET Notification. Candidates have to fill the TS ICET Application Form in online mode. Last date to fill and submit application form is Last week of April 2019.
Candidates who wish to collect further information about the TS ICET Notification or TS ICET Exam Date and other details can check the below section which is well furnished by expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS ICET Notification
TS ICET 2019 Notification: Highlights
|Name of Board||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Name of Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Registration Starts from||March 2019|
|Application Last date||April 2019|
|Exam Date||23-05-2019 & 24-05-2019|
|Category||TS ICET Notification|
Check Top Rank Wise: List of Universities in Telangana
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.
- You may also satisfy local/non-local status requirements as given by the educational institutions of Telangana.
- Those who are not Indians, they can take admission subsequent to satisfying all the rules of the university.
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
Applicant applying for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test may possess bachelor degree along with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) from recognized university.
You may possess bachelor degree with mathematics along with minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam from recognized university.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Universities Under TS ICET
- Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
TS ICET Application Fees:
Those candidates who are filling the TS ICET 2019 Registration form have to pay TS ICET Exam Fee or Late Fee if applicable in online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. You can also pay the fee through TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For Others: Rs. 650/-
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
TS ICET exam pattern is given below in this section:
- Mode of Exam: The exam is held in online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Only Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: There will be 200 questions in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: Duration of the exam is 150 minutes
- Maximum Marks: The complete question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Sessions: The exam will be conducted in two sessions. Candidates will be allotted any of the two sessions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20|
and Geometrical Ability
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus
TS ICET Syllabus is prescribed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal and includes three sections that is Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability. From below check the detailed Syllabus as given in TS ICET Notification.
Get Here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas PDF
TS ICET Exam Centres:
Following are the Regional Centers for Online Entrance Test:
How to apply against against TS ICET Notification 2019?
Candidates can fill up TS Integrated Common Entrance Test Application form by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly visit official portal of organization www.tsche.ac.in to apply for against TS ICET Notification 2019
- Now you have to Choose an appropriate link regarding TS ICET Notification 2019.
- Go through all details as listed in TS ICET notification.
- After meeting eligibility criteria, you have to fill TS ICET 2019 Registration form.
- Use your with user ID & Password and Login to your account.
- Now fill TS ICET Registration form 2019.
- Enter asked details in TS ICET Application form 2019.
- Upload necessary documents along with TS ICET Online Application form.
- After that make payment of application fee.
- Submit your form & access hard copy of form for further usage.
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Important Dates for TS ICET 2019
|TS ICET 2019 Notification||3rd week of February 2019|
|TS ICET 2019 application begins||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to fill and submit application form without late fee||Last week of April 2019|
|Hall Ticket/Admit Card release||1st week of May 2019|
|TS ICET 2019 exam||23-05-2019 & 24-05-2019|
|Declaration of result and final answer key||2nd week of June 2019|
|TS ICET Counselling||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2019|
|Document verification||1st week of July 2019|
|Change of option||1st week of July 2019|
|TSICET 2019 Allotment Result||1st week of July 2019|
|Payment of tuition fee andcandidate self-reporting through website||2nd week of July 2019|
|Reporting at the allotted college||2nd week of July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of July 2019|
Candidates we hope that above information about TS ICET Notification has been useful. If you have any query regarding TS ICET Notification, comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section