TS LAWCET 2019
Telangana State Council of Higher Education is going to release TS LAWCET 2019 exam notification in the month of March 2019. Candidates who wish to take admission into Telangana undergraduate law programs must go through complete details of TS LAWCET exam 2019 such as Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, and Cutoff with the help of this page.
The procedure to fill TS LAWCET Application Form is going to start in the month of March 2019. Only those candidates who fulfill the entire eligibility conditions will be eligible to appear for Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2019.
To Get Telangana LAWCET 2019 Details: Available Here!!!
TS Law Common Entrance Test is going to be conducted in the month of May 2019 for admission into 3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LLM programs. Appliers can easily download their admit card from May 2019 onwards.
To gain more information about it such as steps to fill Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test Online Application Form, Exam Date & others, take a look of below page structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Offered by Kakatiya University:
- B 3 Year Degree Course
- B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
TS LAWCET Eligibility:
- Aspirants who are going to apply LLB 3 year Course must have passed the graduation exam in 10+2+3 pattern from recognized university or institute with minimum 45% marks in qualifying exam.
- Contenders who are going to apply for 5 year LLB Course must have qualified Intermediate exam from a well recognized university minimum 45% marks or its equivalent qualification
- 5 % marks relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates
- Applying aspirants must be an Indian Citizen.
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates applying for 3 and 5 year LLB courses.
|For General category students||Rs.350|
|For SC/ST category students||Rs.250|
TS LAWCET 2019 Admission Procedure:
Aspirants will be selected for the admission in LLB course by qualifying the Telangana Common Law Entrance Test followed by counseling section. First of all aspirants need to submit their Application form through online mode.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019:
To qualify the exam, aspirants must have proper knowledge of TS LAWCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We are providing detailed information regarding Exam Pattern on the below section in vivid way, so must have a glance!!
- Telangana State LAWCET will be conducted through online mode
- Aspirants will get 1 hour 30 minutes to perform the examination.
- Objective type question will be asked in the examination
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Question paper will be provided in English and Telugu language.
- For every right answer, 1 mark will be given
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
Download From Here: TS LAWCET Model Papers
Procedure to fill Telangana State LAWCET Application Form 2019:
To fill TS LAWCET Online Application form, aspirants are advised to follow furnished some simple steps:
- Visit official web portal that is lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Under ‘Information’ head, press on “Notification/Fee Particulars” link.
- Aspirants may read all details as listed in TS LAWCET Notification 2019.
- Now, you may hit on ‘Fill Application Form’ link.
- Enter asked details like put payment reference Id, mobile no, date of birth etc.
- Hit on ‘Proceed to fill Application’ link.
- Now, fill details in TS Law Common Entrance Test Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents, testimonials and certificates along with TS Law Common Entrance Test Application Form.
- Submit your form & carry hard copy of same for further need.
|Release of Notification for TS LAWCET 2019||March 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Last date to Submit application form||April 2019|
|Online Application Form Submission Deadline with Late fee of INR 250||April 2019|
|Online Application Form Submission Deadline with Late fee of INR 500||May 2019|
|Online Application Form Submission Deadline with Late fee of INR 1000||May 2019|
|Online Application Form Submission Deadline with Late fee of INR 1500||May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card 2019||May 2019|
|TS LAWCET Exam Date||May 2019|
|Release of TS LAWCET Preliminary Answer Key||May 2019|
|Short window to challenge Preliminary Answer Key||June 2019|
|Release of Final Answer Key||June 2019|
|Declaration of Results 2019||June 2019|
|Commencement of TS LAWCET Online Counselling Session||June 2019|
TS LAWCET 2019 Admit Card:
Candidates appearing in the entrance exam to be held in May 2019 may download their TS LAWCET Admit Card from the official website. To download the TS LAWCET hall ticket, aspirants are advised to have their registration number and date of birth in hand.
TS LAWCET 2019 Results:
After the successful completion of Telangana Common Law Entrance Test, TS LAWCET Result will be broadcast by the organization in June 2019. Aspirants can download their performance card by visiting the official web portal or by tapping the link of Results.
TS LAWCET Counselling:
Qualified aspirants in exam, have to appear in counseling process to be scheduled in the month of June 2019. In TS LAWCET Counselling process, candidates have to bring all the required documents, testimonials and certificates.
To attain more details about TS LAWCET 2019, hit on its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates about government jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|List of Universities in Telangana||Scholarship in India|
|Law Entrance Exam Notification||Top 10 Law Colleges In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||List Of Top Universities in India|
|UGC Approved Universities|