TS POLYCET Notification
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad has issued TS POLYCET Notification. Process for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Registration has been started from 09.05.2022. Last date to fill TS POLYCET Online Application Form is 04.06.2022 as per TS POLYCET Notification 2022. Applicants may read all instructions carefully at time of filling TS POLYCET Application Form.
TS POLYCET Exam Date:
After closure of process to submit Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Application Form, TS POLYCET Exam 2022 will be organized on 30.06.2022. In exam, questions will be from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections.
Those who qualify test will be invited for Counselling for admission in engineering/ non-engineering diploma courses. To know more about it, take a look of below page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS POLYCET Notification
TS POLYCET 2022- Important Dates:
|TS POLYCET 2022 Dates
|Initial date to fill TS POLYCET Application Form 2022
|Last date to fill TS POLYCET Online Application Form
|Last date of online form with fee of Rs. 100/-
|TS POLYCET Admit Card
|TS POLYCET Exam Date 2022
|Declaration of TS POLYCET Result
|Counselling starts from
Eligibility Criteria Needed for TS POLYCET 2022:
Check TS POLYCET Eligibility 2022 from here as per Telangana State POLYCET Notification
- Student must be an Indian National
- Only resident of State Telangana/Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply
- Students should have passed SSC exam conducted by the state board of Telangana/AP or any other equivalent exam
- Those students who had obtained minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam can apply for TS POLYCET 2022 Exam
- Students who had appeared/appearing in SSC exam and now waiting for the result are also eligible to apply
It is compulsory for all students to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card or by net baking.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply against TS POLYCET Notification 2022:
To apply against TS POLYCET Notification/ Telangana State POLYCET Notification, follow process as listed here.
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www. polycetts.nic.in
- Choose suitable link regarding TS POLYCET 2022 Notification.
- Read all details as listed in TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Notification.
- After this, you may fill TS POLYCET Registration Form.
- Login with user id & password.
- After filling TS POLYCET Online Registration 2022 Form, download TS POLYCET Application Form 2022.
- Put required details in TS POLYCET Online Application Form.
- Subsequent to it, upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay your fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Submit your TS POLYCET 2022 Form & access hard copy of same for further usage.
- So, you may apply against TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Notification through this process.
Must Check: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be conducted through offline mode
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode
- TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will run for 2 hours
- Total 150 questions will be asked in Telangana State POLYCET 2022 exam.
- The question paper will be published in two languages, i.e. English and Telugu
- No negative making in the examination
|Number of Questions
Get Complete Detailed: Polytechnic Syllabus
TS POLYCET Syllabus:
Questions related to Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects will be asked in the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. The syllabus is completely based on SSC examination syllabus.
TS POLYCET Admit Card:
The organization will release Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Admit Card before 10-15 days of examination. Students need to download the hall ticket otherwise they will not be able to attend the exam.
TS POLYCET 2022 Result:
The TS POYCET Results will be declared by the organization in the month of July 2022. Students can visit the official website of the organization and use their registered ID and password at given space.
TS POLYCET Counselling 2022:
After declaration of result, counseling process will commence from 1st week of July 2022. In this process, individuals get suitable seat/ college according to their marks in TS POLYCET exam. They need to report at the allotted college along with the essential documents:
- TS POLYCET 2022 Admit card & Rank card
- Caste Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- Residence Certificate
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
To know more about TS POLYCET Notification 2022, visit its Official Link. Bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Polytechnic Sample Paper
|Latest Current Affairs
|Scholarship in India
|Best Colleges in India
|Documents Required For Counselling