TS POLYCET Hall Ticket
Those who have successfully registered for SBTET Entrance Test may download their TS POLYCET Hall Ticket which is released now. This offline paper based test will take place on 16th April 2019 for which call letter is displayed at polycetts.nic.in
Get direct link for TS POLYCET SBTET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2019:
Simply provide hall ticket number & date of birth details for getting Telangana State POLYCET Hall Ticket or TS POLYCET Admit Card. Then, SBTET Entrance Exam Admit Card will be viewed via online gateway.
TS POLYCET Entrance Exam Date 2019:
State Board of Technical Education and Training is conducting POLYCET Exam on 16th April 2019 at numerous test locations for admission to engineering diploma courses offered by polytechnics in the state.
Get TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019 & know structure of engineering diploma entrance test from this page equipped by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket For SBTET Entrance Status: Released
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket
How to download TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019 For SBTET Entrance Exam?
- To access Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket, log on to official portal i.e. polycetts.nic.in
- Then, tap on ‘Print Hall Ticket’ tab from mid-section of page for getting POLYCET SBTET Entrance Admit Card.
- New window will be displayed, enter hall ticket number & date of birth for getting Telangana State POLYCET Admit Card or call letter.
- Once you tap on Print & View Hall Ticket link, TS POLYCET SBTET Entrance Admit card will be displayed.
- Note down exam center after POLYCET Hall Ticket Download & carry it to exam location.
- Thus, get Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket within time.
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2019:
Candidates can refer to the table below to understand important highlights of POLYCET Exam Pattern:
|Exam Mode||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Number of papers||1 Paper|
|Number of sections||3 Sections|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type – Multiple choice questions|
|Exam duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Exam language||English and Telegu|
TS POLYCET Exam Scheme 2019:
- Exam is intended to test general intelligence of Physics and Chemistry, and Quantitative & Mathematical Ability.
- It will be Single test paper consisting of 120 multiple choice questions.
- In total, there will be 3 sections in the paper and candidates need to attempt the paper within the allotted duration of 02 hours.
TS POLYCET Exam 2019:
It will be objective type paper in which questions are from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics; candidates have to record their responses on OMR- sheets. You will be allotted 02 hours to complete paper.
Now, access Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Admit card or TS POLYCET Call Letter from direct link provided above.
Check out its Official Link for knowing more facts about TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2019. Stay in touch with us for more updates about SBTET Entrance Score Card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section