TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released vacancy notification regarding TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment. Organization is purposes to engage educated and hardworking candidates for filling up the 200 Vacancies of ల్యాబ్ టెక్నీషియన్ (Lab Technician) positions in different department. Contenders who want to make their career in this government organization they must grab this opportunity by applying against TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018.
Ambitious job seekers may apply for TSPSC Lab Technician Vacancies by filling application form on or before the closing date that is 24/01/2018. Contenders can get the whole information about Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment from the beneath segment of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment
TSPSC Lab Technician Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Lab-Technician Grade –II in DPH&FW||103|
|Lab-Technician Grade –II in DME||88|
|Lab-Technician in TVVP||09|
What are the Educational Qualifications?
Candidates who are applying for TSPSC Vacancies, they must complete Intermediate and DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) from recognized board or University. Aspirants must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
Minimum and Maximum Age Criteria:
- Age of job appliers for TSPSC Recruitment must be between 18 years to 44 years.
- Upper Age Relaxation will be granted to SC/ST category candidates as per government disciplines
Salary Structure for TSPSC 200 Lab Technician Recruitment:
Aspirants who will be selected for Lab-Technician in TVVP post they will get Rs.23, 100 – Rs.67, 990/- and who will be selected for other post they will get Rs.21, 230 – Rs.63,010/ by the organization
Applying applicants for above post they need to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
How I Can Recruit for TSPSC Jobs 2018?
Performance of written test and or Interview will be evaluated by the recruitment team members of the organization. Contenders who perform flawless will be appointed for Telangana State PSC Lab Technician Recruitment.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Way to fill TSPSC Application Form:
- Willful candidates must visit the official web portal of Telangana Public Service Commission and that is gov.in
- Applicants need to select the “TRT Recruitment” button
- After visiting the official web portal candidates need to go “Current Notification” section.
- Then you need to select the “Notification No. 67/2017, Dt.18/12/2017 Lab Technician Grade-Ii in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Director Of Medical Education And Lab Technician Intelangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad” link.
- After this instruction page will be appeared and you have to study with full concentration.
- After reading eligible contenders must hit on “Apply Online” and fill an online application form very carefully in prescribed manner.
- At last, press “Submit” and take a printout of the filled application form for further optimize.
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
- Starting date for Submission of online applications from: 23/12/2017
- Last date for submission of online applications: 24/01/2018
- Exam will be held on: March 2018
- Admit card can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
Stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web page to acquire upcoming details and recent facts related to TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TSPSC One Time Registration||TSPSC Hall Ticket|
|TSPSC Syllabus||TSPSC Answer Key|
|TSPSC Recruitment||TSPSC Previous Papers|
|TSPSC Results||More Government Jobs|