Students, who are interested to get admission into Intermediate courses like MPC/BI.P.C/MEC/CEC in Residential Junior Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2018-2019 can fill up TSRJC CET Online Application form from 06-03-2018 to 15-04-2018.
So, students, want to pursue various intermediate courses, should enroll for TSRJC CET Notification 2018 till the last date. You may go through the below ward of this page to get entire details related to TSRJC CET as TSRJC CET Syllabus, Admit Card, Result etc.
TSRJC Common Entrance Test Exam Date
Every year Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (Regd) Hyderabad conducts Common Entrance Test to provide admissions to the students in to various intermediate courses in several residential junior colleges in the state of Telangana. This year also exam is going to be conducted as on 12-05-2018.
Students should fill up their TSRJC CET 2018-19 Application form by following the guidelines mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Seats Availability in Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges:
Particulars of available courses, seats and Jurisdiction for admission in each Residential Junior college are detailed below:
Reservation of Seats:
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March, 2018 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
Candidates have to pay Examination Fee of Rs.150/-. The payment of application fee must be done through online process from the official portal of Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (Regd) Hyderabad.
Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
Admissions will be made through Counselling. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the official portal that is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5.
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
TSRJC CET Exam Pattern 2018:
Following is the pattern of CET exam pattern; you must have a look and prepare for exams as according to it:
|Code No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
TSRJC CET 2018 Exam Centers:
District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test).
How to apply for TSRJC CET 2018?
Students can apply for common entrance test, by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Langana Residential Educational Institution Society (Regd) Hyderabad that is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- You have to hit on “Information Bulletin” “English Notification” “Telugu Notification” links one by one and read all the details mentioned in it.
- After reading all the details mentioned in PDF files, if you find yourself eligible for the test then you should go back to the previous page and hit on “Make Payment” link, available under payment section.
- Fill all the details in fee form and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Now from the home page you are required to select “Submit Application” link.
- TSRJC CET Online Application form will be displayed on your digital screen, you have to fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
TSRJC CET Admit Card:
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the official website, from 02-05-2018 to 11-05-2018 with the reference number allotted to them. Candidates can get their hall ticket via online process only.
Candidates are required to bring their call letter at the time of examination as no candidates will get enter in exam hall without hall ticket.
TSRJC CET Result:
Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (Regd) Hyderabad would declare the result on its official portal. Candidates can generate their score card by using their application number/ hall ticket number/ password. Candidates, who will get qualifying marks in score card will be called for further selection process.
|Starting Date for filling up Online Application form||06-03-2018|
|Last date to Apply Online||15-04-2018|
|TSRJC CET Exam Date||12-05-2018|
|Admit Card releasing||02-05-2018 to 11-05-2018|
|Date of First counselling||28-05-2018|
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of TSRJC CET 2018-19. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|