Applicants, who are going to start their preparation for JAO/Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer/Lineman Exam, must download TSSPDCL Syllabus from here and then start up their preparation as according to it.
Here on this page we have provided PDF file of entire TSSPDCL Exam Syllabus along with its pattern, you can download it via online process free of cost. To get qualifying marks in examination applicants have to cover all the topics of TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019.
TSSPDCL Syllabus Download pdf
TSSPDCL written exam conducts by Telangana State Power Southern Power Distribution Company Limited for recruitment of candidates on various vacant posts. Applicants have to qualify this examination to get recruited on appropriate post.
Contenders are required to download TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019 by going through the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Telangana State Power Southern Power Distribution Company Limited is going to conduct written exam for those candidates, who want to do work as Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Junior Lineman post.
Organization is recruiting eligible candidates to fill up vacant positions of AE, JE, Lineman posts. So, those candidates want to recruited in this organization, must appear in exam with well preparation. For your convenience, we have provided TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019 on this single page, so have a look below…..
TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019 for Section A
PART-A (Accountancy Including Advanced Accountancy):
- Basic concepts and conventions – Accounting process upto and including preparation of Final Accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Bills of Exchange
- Errors and their rectification
- Depreciation, Provisions, and Reserves
- Self-balancing ledgers
- Royalties Hire Purchase and Installment systems
- Accounts from incomplete records
- Accounts of Non – Trading concerns
- Partnership Accounts (including Admission, Retirement, death, and dissolution)
- Branch Accounts
- Company Accounts – issue and forfeiture of shares and debentures – redemption of debentures – bonus shares Final Accounts
- Absorption and Reconstruction
- Valuation of goodwill and shares
- Ratio Analysis
- Accounting standards
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Working Capital
- Funds Flow and Cashflow
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
PART – B (COST ACCOUNTING):
- Labour Costs.
- Unit or output costing
- Job arid contract costing
- Operating Costing
- Process Costing
- Marginal Costing
- Standard Coating and Variance analysis
- Budgetary control
- Internal Chock and Control
- Vouching and Verification
- Audit of Companies
- Divisible Profits
- Audit and investigation
Get Best Answer: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 for Section B
General Awareness and Numerical Ability:
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Computer Knowledge
TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2019
Here below we have mentioned the pattern of exam, you must have a look and prepare for exams as according to it:
Exam Duration: 02 Hours
|Part – A|
|Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy||35||35|
|Cost and Management Accounting||25||25|
|General Awareness and Numerical Ability||20||20|
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
TSSPDCL AE Syllabus/ TSSPDCL JE Syllabus for Electrical:
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
- Machines & Measurements.
- DC Motors.
- Measuring Instruments.
- Circuits and Transformers.
- Synchronous Motors.
- Single-phase Motors.
- Power System Generation & Protection.
- Power Systems Protection.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Utilization and Electric Drives.
- Electrical Estimation and Automation.
- Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics.
Syllabus for General Aptitude:
- Numerical Ability
- Profit & Loss
- Language Proficiency
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Corrections
- Telangana Statehood Movement
Read Out: Aptitude Questions And Answers
TSSPDCL AE JE Lineman Exam Pattern:
- Examination consists of Objective type Questions.
- Exam duration for the Exam is 120 minutes.
- Total Questions asked in the Exam paper are 100 marks covering 100 marks.
- Exam consists of 2 parts.
- Part A consists of Technical Ability and Part B consists of General Ability.
|Part – A|
TSSPDCL Selection Process:
For more details visitors can check the Official Link. To obtain more facts related to TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019 you need to stay connected to this web page or can join us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) on Face book and Google plus. You can also subscribe our free e-mail service through which you will receive all related updates in your inbox.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TSSPDCL Recruitment||TSSPDCL Answer Key|
|TSSPDCL Hall Ticket||How to Improve Your|
Memory for Studying
|How to Make Good|
Study Habits for Exam
|How to Manage|
Time during Exams
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|