TUEE Result 2018
After completion of exam, Tezpur University is all set to release the TUEE Result !! TUEE Result 2018 will be available at official site tezu.ernet.in in the form of merit list. Students who had appeared for exam check TUEE 2018 Merit List through Direct Link given below.
TUEE Result Direct Link
Tezpur University Entrance Examination is being conducted with the motive to provide admission to eligible and deserving student’s admission in various Post Graduation programmes. Candidates who are shortlisted in the exam will go for counselling session.
Download TUEE Reult 2018
Evaluate your performance outcome by downloading the TUEE Exam Result through online mode with the help of below specified instructions. Tezpur University Entrance Examination Result can be accessed directly by navigating through download link.
Applicants, if you want check the TUEE Result 2018 directly then mu go through below stated page which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Why Do Post Graduation? https://recruitmentinboxx.com/hsv-singles/
How to download TUEE Result 2018 ?
Candidates who want to download TUEE Entrance Exam Result must go through the following guidelines –
- First of all, student needs to visit the official site that is to check Tezpur University Entrance Exam Result
- From the home page, one has to select the Tezpur University Entrance Exam merit list link
- Now TUEE Entrance Exam merit list PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Find out your name or roll number in the merit list and ensure that you are shortlisted for admission or not.
- At last download the TUEE Result and take out printed copy of same for future.
Follow these steps: https://recruitmentinboxx.com/out-time-dating-website/
What After TUEE Result 2018?
TUEE Merit List will be released soon. Those who will be shortlisted in the merit list are required to appear for the counselling round conducted by the Tezpur University. Shortlisted candidates will be called at the time of admission for seat allotment round.
Students have to fill their choices of college and courses. Seat will be allotted to each student as per their rank preference and availability of seats. One has to appear for counselling on schedule date, time and venue.
From Here: senior citizen dating
Documents Required For TUEE Counselling Session
Candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list are required to present at the time of admission. Listed student will have to produce all relevant documents in original for document verification and submit on set of self-attested copies of same at the admission venue for office record.
- Pass certificates of all examinations
- Mark sheets/ grade cards of all examinations of HSLC or equivalent examination conducted by Board/ Council.
- GATE score card in case of GATE Qualified
- Character certificate
- Valid SC/ST /OBC-NCL/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate
- Latest OBC-Non-creamy Layer certificate
- Certificate of HSLC / class 10/class 10+2 having Date of Birth.
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Gap certificate from the District Police Authority or Court Affidavit, in case required
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Undertaking duly filled in and signed by thehis / her parent along with other documents at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate/NOC
- A certificate issued by the Principal/ Head of the Institution last attended that the candidate has appeared all the examinations (both theory, practical and project) before the date of admission.
Candidates, if you want to get more details related to TUEE Result 2018 then must go through the above highlighted official link. You can get connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all latest updates of upcoming info.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|TUEE Syllabus||Tezpur University Admit Card|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||List Of Required Documents for Counselling|
|List Of Scholarship In India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|