UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
Check out Latest updated UGC NET Commerce Syllabus on this page!!! Commerce post-graduates who are eager to proceed their career in this field then the National Eligibility Test is the perfect gateway for them.
In order to prepare well for UGC NET Commerce Examination, candidates need to aware with the detailed topic wise UGC NET Commerce Exam syllabus as well as Exam Pattern. The exam is conducted for two purposes, one is to provide Research Opportunities and another is to offer the career options in the field of Lectureship.
Why to refer UGC NET 2019 Syllabus For Commerce?
Those who have chosen Commerce as the elected subject may get Syllabus Of UGC NET Commerce. By going through syllabus, you may know about all topics as well as sub topics as prescribed in exam syllabus.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all information about UGC NET Syllabus Commerce on this page. There will be two question papers, CBSE (UGC) NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III.
UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
Those candidates who are seeking for UGC NET Commerce Syllabus may download it from here. They can easily check some new changes as added in UGC NET Syllabus Of Commerce. Download UGC NET Commerce Syllabus PDF Free.
In UGC NET Examination there are three papers; first paper is common for all aspirants while second and the third paper are based on subjects selected by contenders. UGC NET Commerce Syllabus 2019 with all topics are listed here.
UGC NET Commerce Syllabus 2019 for Paper II:
|Unit Name||Description of topics added in syllabus|
|Unit-I: Business Environment|
|Meaning and Elements of Business Environment.|
Economic environment, Economic Policies, Economic Planning.
Legal environment of Business in India, Competition policy, Consumer protection, Environment protection.
Policy Environment: Liberalization Privatisation and globalisation, Second generation reforms, Industrial policy and implementation. Industrial growth and structural changes.
|Unit-II: Financial & Management Accounting|
|Basic Accounting concepts, Capital and Revenue, Financial statements.|
Partnership Accounts: Admission, Retirement, Death, Dissolution and Cash Distribution.
Advanced Company Accounts: Issue, forfeiture, Purchase of Business, Liquidation, Valuation of shares, Amalgamation, Absorption and Reconstruction, Holding Company Accounts.
Cost and Management Accounting: Ratio Analysis, Funds Flow Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Marginal costing and Break-even analysis, Standard costing, Budgetary control, Costing for decision-making Responsibility accounting.
|Unit-III: Business Economics|
|Nature and uses of Business Economics, Concept of Profit and Wealth maximization. Demand Analysis and Elasticity of Demand, Indifference Curve Analysis, Law.|
Utility Analysis and Laws of Returns and Law of variable proportions.
Cost, Revenue, Price determination in different market situations: Perfect competition, Monopolistic competition, Monopoly, Price discrimination and Oligopoly, Pricing strategies.
|Unit-IV: Business Statistics & Data Processing|
|Data types, Data collection and analysis, sampling, need, errors and methods of sampling, Normal distribution, Hypothesis testing, Analysis and Interpretation of Data.|
Correlation and Regression, small sample tests: t-test, F-test and chi-square test.
Data processing: Elements, Data entry, Data processing and Computer applications.
Computer Application to Functional Areas: Accounting, Inventory control, Marketing.
|Unit-V: Business Management|
|Principles of Management.|
Planning: Objectives, Strategies, Planning process, Decision-making.
Organising, Organisational structure, Formal and Informal organisations, Organisational culture.
Leading: Motivation, Leadership, Committees, Communication.
Controlling Corporate Governance and Business Ethics.
|Unit-VI: Marketing Management||The evolution of marketing, Concepts of marketing, Marketing mix, Marketing environment.|
Consumer behaviour, Market segmentation.
Marketing planning, Organising and Control.
|Unit-VII: Financial Management|
|Capital Structure, Financial and Operating leverage.|
Cost of capital, Capital budgeting.
Working capital management
|Unit-VIII: Human Resources Management|
|Concepts, Role and Functions of Human Resource management.|
Human Resource Planning, Recruitment and Selection.
Training and Development, Succession Planning.
Compensation: Wage and Salary Administration, Incentive and Fringe benefits, Morale and Productivity.
Industrial Relations in India, Health, Safety, Welfare and Social security, Workers’Participation in Management.
|Unit-IX: Banking and Financial Institution|
|Importance of Banking to Business, Types of Banks and Their Functions, Reserve Bank of India, NABARD and Rural Banking.|
Banking Sector Reform in India, NPA, Capital adequacy norms.
Development Banking: IDBI, IFCI, SFCs, UTI, SIDBI.
|Unit-X: International Business:|
|Theoretical foundations of international business, Balance of Payments.|
International liquidity, International Economic Institutions: IMF, World Bank IFC, IDA, ADB.
World Trade Organisation-its functions and policies.
Structure of India’s foreign trade: Composition and direction, EXIM Bank, EXIM Policy of India, Regulation and promotion of Foreign Trade.
Get Tips & Tricks: https://recruitmentinboxx.com/who-is-kendall-jenner-dating-2022/
Paper-III-B (Elective or Optional) Syllabus:
Elective-I: Accounting and Finance:
- Accounting standards in India, Inflation Accounting, Human Resource Accounting, Responsibility Accounting, Social Accounting.
- Money and Capital market, Working of stock exchanges in India, NSE, OTCEI, NASDAQ, Derivatives and Options.
- Regulatory Authorities: SEBI, Rating Agencies; New Instruments; GDRs, ADRs.
- Venture Capital Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions, Mutual Funds, Lease Financing, Factoring, Measurement of risk and returns securities and portfolios.
- Computer Application in Accounting and Finance.
- Marketing Tasks, Concepts and Tools, Marketing Environment.
- Consumer Behaviour and Market Segmentation.
- Product decisions
- Pricing decisions
- Distribution decisions
- Promotion decisions
- Marketing Researchs
- On-line marketing
- Direct Marketing; Social, ethical and legal aspects of marketing in India.
Elective-III: Human Resource Management:
- Concept; Role and Functions of Human Resource Management.
- Human Resource Planning, Job analysis, Job description and specifications, Use of Job analysis information, Recruitment and Selection.
- Training and Development, Succession Planning.
- Compensation: Wage and Salary administration, Incentives and Fringe benefits, Morale and Productivity.
- Appraisal Performance
- Industrial Relations in India, Health, Safety, Welfare and Social Security, Workers participation in Management.
Also Download Here: UGC NET Question Papers
Elective-IV: International Business:
- Foreign Direct Investment and Multinational Corporations-MNCs Culture, MNCs and LDCs, Joint Ventures.
- Regional Economic Integration: SAARC, ASEAN, EC, NAFTA.
- India and WTO, Intellectual Property Rights.
- Foreign Exchange: Exchange rate, Mechanism, Risk management, Transfer of international payments, Convertibility of Rupee, Current and Capital Accounts; Issues and Perceptions, Derivatives and Futures.
- Foreign investment Institutions; Instruments: GDRs, ADRs, FIIs-their role in Indian Capital Market.
Elective-V: Income-tax Law and Tax Planning:
- Basic concepts, Residential status and tax incidence, exempted incomes, computation of taxable income under various heads.
- Computation of taxable income of individuals and firms.
- Deduction of tax, filing of returns, different types of assessment; Defaults and penalties.
- Tax Planning: Concept, significance and problems of tax planning, Tax evasion and tax avoidance, methods of tax planning.
- Tax considerations in specific business decisions, viz. make or buy; own or lease, retain or replace; export or domestic sales; shut-down or closure; expand or contract; invest or disinvest.
- Computer Application in Income tax and Tax planning.
Get Best Coaching Institutes List: UGC NET Exam Coaching Centers
UGC NET Commerce Exam Pattern
UGC NET Commerce Exam Pattern 2019:
- As per UGC NET Exam Pattern, There will be two question papers, CBSE (UGC) NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III.
- Paper II is having 50 questions of 2 marks each.
- In Paper III there will be questions from each elective, you are required to attempt only one question i.e. one elective that is of 40 marks.
|Paper||Number of question||Total marks|
|Paper II||50 questions||100 marks|
|Paper III||Part A||10 questions||160 marks|
|Par B||01 question||40 marks|
Press Here For UGC NET Commerce Syllabus PDF
Process to get UGC NET 2019 Syllabus For Commerce:
- Visit official website of organization i.e. www.ugc.ac.in
- Scroll down page & move under ‘Student Corner’ section.
- Press on ‘National Eligibility Test (NET)’ link.
- You will be moved to new page, hit on “Marks” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Again at new page, hit on ‘Syllabus for NET’ link.
- Hit on “Download” link displayed in front of “Commerce” head.
- You may download UGC NET Syllabus For Commerce 2019 & access hard copy of same for further usage.
Press Here For UGC NET Commerce Syllabus Official Link
Paper II will have 50 questions of 2 marks each while in Paper III, you need to attempt only one question i.e. one elective that is of 40 marks. UGC NET Syllabus For Commerce 2019 will assist you in better preparation of exam.
Syllabus For UGC NET Commerce/UGC NET Syllabus 2019 Commerce is well listed on this page. Besides this, you may also download Syllabus Of UGC NET 2019 Commerce in PDF Form. We wish you All the Best for Preparation.
Amazing career scope after qualifying UGC NET Exam 2019
- Individuals can become a Researcher in the Commerce Field. Join Institutes such as – ISBR, AIITC, IICT etc.
- Join PSUs like – Power Grid, IOCL, BHEL, NTPC etc.
- Grab a Doctorate Degree in Commerce
- Get Hired as a Professor in any of the UGC Approved Universities
- Become an Entrepreneur and Start Your Own Business
- Develop Expertise in Commerce by Qualifying UGC NET
Expected cutoff for Upcoming UGC NET Exam:
|Subject (Code)||Category||JRF Exam||Lectureship Exam|
|Cut Off||Total||Cut Off||Total|
Also Check Out: UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
Books to Prefer for UGC NET Commerce Exam:
- Covers the Complete UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
- Designed in an Easy to Understand Format
- Consists the Unit Wise or Chapter Wise Sample Questions
- Sets of Previous Years Papers with Solutions
- Expert Support for Your Query Resolutions
You may visit its Official Link to get more information about UGC NET Commerce Syllabus 2019. You may keep tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates concerning latest exam, paper pattern, and recruitment.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UGC NET Syllabus||CBSE UGC NET Application Form|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||CBSE UGC NET Exam Date|
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||CSIR UGC NET Application Form|
|CSIR UGC NET Books||UGC NET Admit Card|