UGC NET Management Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for the University Grants Commission exam must check the UGC NET Management Syllabus. We have given UGC NET Management Exam Syllabus for the paper-II & III.
To download the University Grants Commission (core group) syllabus, aspirants need to hit the direct link available on this page. With the help of University Grants Commission NET Management syllabus, candidates can get the idea about the important topics that should be covered.
UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the UGC NET 2018 exam on behalf University Grant Commission to select the candidates for the post of Assistant professor and junior research fellowship.
To download the UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 go through the below section of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UGC NET Management Syllabus
UGC NET Management Paper II Syllabus
Unit – I:
- Managerial Economics – Demand Analysis
- Production Function
- Cost – Output Relations
- Market Structures
- Pricing Theories
- Macro – Economics
- National Income Concepts
- Infrastructure – Management and Policy
- Business Environment
- Capital Budgeting
Do You Know: How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
Unit – II:
- The concept and significance of organizational behavior
- Skills and Roles in an organization, Classical, Neo
- Classical and Modern Theories of Organizational Structure Organizational Design
- Understanding and Managing individual behavior personality
- Perception, Values, Attitudes – Learning, Motivation.
- Understanding and Managing Group Behavior, Processes
- Inter, personal and group dynamics, Communication Leadership, Managing change – Managing conflicts
- Organizational Development
Unit – III:
- Concepts and perspectives in HRM; HRM in changing environment.
- Human Resource Plarming – Objectives, Process and Techniques.
- Job analysis – Job Description.
- Selecting Human Resources.
- Induction, Training and Development.
- Exit policy and Implications.
- Performance Appraisal and Evaluation.
- Potential Assessment.
- Job Evaluation.
- Wage Determination.
- Industrial Relations and Trade Unions.
- Dispute Resolution and Grievance Management.
- Labour Welfare and Social Security Measures.
Check Here: UGC NET Exam Coaching Centers
Unit – IV:
- Financial Management – Nature and Scope.
- Valuation Concepts and Valuation of Securities.
- Capital Budgeting Decisions – Risk Analysis.
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital.
- Dividend Policy – Determinants.
- Long – Term and Short – Term Financing Instruments.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
Unit – V:
- Marketing Environment and Environment Scanning; Marketing Information Systems and Marketing Research; Understanding Consumer and Industrial Markets; Demand Measurement and Forecasting; Market Segmentation – Targeting and Positioning; Product Decisions, Product mix, Product Life Cycle; New Product Development; Branding and Packaging; Pricing Methods and Strategies.
- Promotion Decisions – Promotion mix; Advertising; Personal Selling; Channel Management; Vertical Marketing Systems; Evaluation and Control of Marketing Effort; Marketing of Services; Customer Relation Management;
- Uses of Internet as a Marketing Medium – Other related issues like branding, market development, Advertising and retailing on the net.
- New issues in Marketing.
Get Complete Detailed: UGC NET Syllabus
Unit – VI:
- Role and Scope of Production Management; Facility Location; Layout Planning and Analysis; Production Planning and Control – Production Process Analysis; Demand Forecasting for Operations; Determinants of Product mix; Production Scheduling; Work measurement; Time and Motion Study; Statistical Quality Control.
- Role and Scope of Operations Research; Linear Programming; Sensitivity Analysis; Duality; Transportation Model; Inventory Control; Queueing Theory; Decision Theory; Markov Analysis; PERT / CPM.
Unit – VII:
- Probability Theory; Probability distributions – Binomial, Poisson, Normal and Exponential; Correlation and Regression analysis; Sampling theory; Sampling distributions; Tests of Hypothesis; Large and small samples; t z, F, Chi – square tests.
- Use of Computers in Managerial applications; Technology issues and Data processing in organizations; Information systems; MIS and Decision making; System analysis and design; Trends in Information Technology; Internet and Internet – based applications.
Unit – VIII:
- Concept of Corporate Strategy; Components of Strategy Formulation; Ansoffs Growth Vector; BCG Model; Porter’s Generic Strategies; Competitor Analysis; Strategic Dimensions and Group Mapping; Industry Analysis; Strategies in Industry Evolution, Fragmentation, Maturity, and decline.
- Competitive strategy and Corporate Strategy; Transnationalization of World Economy; Managing Cultural Diversity; Global Entry Strategies; Globalisation of Financial System and Services; Managing International Business; Competitive Advantage of Nations; RTP and WTO.
You Can Also Check: UGC NET Sample Papers
Unit – IX:
- Concepts – Types, Characteristics; Motivation; Competencies and its development; Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Small business – Concepts Government policy for promotion of small and tiny enterprises; Process of Business Opportunity Identification;
- Detailed business plan preparation; Managing small enterprises; Planning for growth; Sickness in Small Enterprises; Rehabilitation of Sick Enterprises; Intrapreneurship (Organisational Entrepreneurship).
Unit – X:
- Ethics and Management System; Ethical issues and Analysis in Management; Value based organisations; Personal framework for ethical choices;
- Ethical pressure on individual in organisations; Gender issues; Ecological consciousness; Environmental ethics; Social responsibilities of business; Corporate governance and ethics.
Download From Here: UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
UGC NET Management Syllabus for Paper III (B)
Elective – I:
- Human Resource Management ( HRM ) – Significance; Objectives; Functions; A diagnostic model; External and Internal environment;
- Forces and Influences; Organizing HRM function.
- Recruitment and Selection – Sources of recruits; Recruiting methods; Selection procedure; Selection tests; Placement and Follow-up.
- Performance Appraisal System – Importance and Objectives; Techniques of appraisal system; New trends in appraisal system.
- Development of Personnel – Objectives; Determining Needs; Methods of Training & Development programs; Evaluation.
- Career Planning and Development – Concept of career; Career planning and development methods.
- Compensation and Benefits – Job evaluation techniques; Wage and salary administration; Fringe Benefits; Human resource records and audit.
- Employee Discipline – importance; causes and forms; Disciplinary action; Domestic enquiry.
- Grievance Management – Importance; Process and Practices; Employee Welfare and Social Security Measures.
- Industrial Relations – Importance; Industrial conflicts; Causes; Dispute settlement machinery.
- Trade Unions – Importance of Unionism; Union leadership; National Trade Union Movement.
- Collective Bargaining – Concept; Process; Pre-requisites; New trends in collective bargaining.
- Industrial Democracy and Employee Participation – Need for industrial democracy; Pre – requisites for industrial democracy; Employee Participation – Objectives; Forms of Employee Participation.
- Future of Human Resource Management.
Elective – II:
- Marketing – Concept; Nature and Scope; Marketing myopia; Marketing mix; Different environments and their influences on marketing; Understanding the customer and competition.
- Role and Relevance of Segmentation and Positioning; Static and Dynamic understanding of BCG Matrix and Product Life Cycle; Brands – Meaning and Role; Brand building strategies; Share increasing strategies.
- Pricing objectives; Pricing concepts; Pricing methods.
- Product – Basic and Augmented stages in New Product Developments
- Test Marketing Concepts.
- Promotion mix – Role and Relevance of advertising Sales promotion – media planning and management.
- Advertising – Planning, execution and evaluation.
- Different tools used in sales promotion and their specific advantages and limitations.
- Public Relations – Concept and Relevance.
- Distribution channel hierarchy; Role of each member in the channel; Analysis of business potential and evaluation of performance of the channel members.
- Wholesaling and Retailing – Different types and the strengths of each one; Emerging issues in different kinds of retailing in India.
- Marketing Research – Sources of Information; Data Collection; Basic Tools used in Data Analysis; Structuring a Research Report.
- Marketing to Organisations – Segmentation Models; Buyer behaviour models; Organisational, buying process.
- Consumer Behaviour theories and models and their specific relevance to marketing managers.
- Sales Function – Role of technology in automation of sales function Customer relationship management including the concept of ‘Relationship Marketing’.
- Use of internet as a medium of marketing; Managerial issues in reaching consumers / organisation through internet.
- Structuring and managing marketing organisations.
- Export Marketing – Indian and global context.
Check New Changes In: UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
Elective – III:
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management.
- Valuation Concepts – Risk and Return; Valuation of Securities; Pricing Theories – Capital asset pricing model and Arbitrage pricing theory – Understanding financial statements and analysis thereof.
- Capital budgeting decisions; Risk analysis in capital budgeting and Long – Term sources of finance.
- Capital Structure – Theories and Factors; Cost of capital.
- Dividend Policies – Theories and Determinants.
- Working Capital Management – Determinants and Financing; Cash management; Inventory management; Receivables management.
- Elements of Derivatives.
- Corporate risk management.
- Mergers and Acquitions.
- International Financial Management
Elective – IV:
- India’s Foreign Trade and Policy; Export promotion policies; Trade agreements with other countries; Policy and performance of Export zones and Export – oriented units; Export incentives.
- International marketing logistics; International logistical structures; Export Documentation framework; Organization of shipping services; Chartering practices; Marine cargo insurance.
- International financial environment; Foreign exchange markets; Deterrnination of exchange rates; Exchange risk measurement; International investment; International capital markets; International Credit Rating Agencies and Implications of their ratings.
- WTO and Multilateral trade agreements pertaining to trade in goods; trade in services and TRIPS; Multilateral Environmental Agreements (MEAs); International Trade Blocks – NAFTA, ASEAN, SAARC, EU, WTO and Dispute Settlement Mechanism.
- Technology monitoring; Emerging Opportunities for Global Business.
You Can Also Check: CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
What Are The Steps Of Downloading UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018?
Candidates can download the UGC NET Management Paper II & III Syllabus by following the given steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all, candidates have to visit its official website that is www.ugc.ac.in to download UGC NET Management Syllabus.
- After that you have to hit on “Syllabus for NET” link appearing at left hand side of the home page to view all the topics of UGC NET Management Detailed Syllabus.
- Then several of links will be open on your computer screen related to subject’s link.
- Applicants should tap on appropriate subject link of which they want to check the Syllabus of UGC NET Management.
- Within few seconds, a PDF file will be opened of UGC NET Management Syllabus at your computer screen which should be read by the candidates completely.
- Afterwards, contenders should hit on suitable tab to download UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 on their desktop.
- At the last, you should take print out copy of UGC NET Management Syllabus for avoid any problem at the preparation time.
- Now start preparation according to latest UGC NET Mgt Exam Syllabus 2018.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the NET exam pattern from the below stated table on this page, please have a look..!!
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks|
Question paper 2 is consists the 50 number of question and total number of Marks is 100. For the paper-3, there will be 75 number of question and total number of marks is 100.
Get Updated: UGC NET Exam Pattern
Aspirants can download the UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 from this page, for more updates about the UGC NET recruitment and admit card details you can check the above mentioned official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE UGC NET Answer Key||UGC NET Result|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||CBSE UGC NET 2018|
|CBSE UGC NET Admit Card||CBSE UGC NET Important Dates|
|UGC NET Challan Form||CSIR UGC NET June|